Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,261 to 28,275 of 30339
-
01-04-19 07:24 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 3078Me too! I have noticed a lack of reports on black / aa providers. I see tons of good ads, but I can only think of a few that are legit.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
While I have not met her, Willow was reported on as being a good provider:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/506011087622
Of course Karmen:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/051202821227
And Winter:
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...8387401/winter
I'm sure there are others out there.
-
01-04-19 07:18 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 3078I have never met Lacey, but have always heard good things about her, she used to work with a group of girls that were awesome. The scheduler used to be a provider and was active on this board as well, sadly, no longer (at least that I know of).
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 03:28 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 201Help
Used to see this all the time but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it anywhere. There is a young pretty black girl named Mia in Rock Hill. Anyone have her info or can post up a link to one of her ads? I can't find it anywhere. Could be that I'm just too damn tired to think straight. Thanks in advance.
-
01-04-19 03:27 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 589You and I are both seeking this. If you find, please share.
PK.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 02:30 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 201Looking for something different
Anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking for a petite, clean, black spinner, sensual GFE type, for a good price. Any suggestions?
-
01-04-19 02:27 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 201I've been wanting to see her as well. She looks sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 01:41 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 202Lacey is Legit
I saw her about a year ago or more in Monroe. Everything covered. DFKs like teenagers before and after. Pics are older, she had some baby fluff when I saw her. Again the was a year plus ago so she may have lost the weight. Works with a female scheduler. She has a real job, hobbys on the side for $ and fun. No demons, no booze and I didn't smell any smoke. Don't remember damage. I didn't ask about Greek. Wasn't a clock watcher but she did remind me nicely she had a child at home after about an hour or so and she needed to go, LOL. I would visit again except for the drive out there. Nice to see her back, Please treat her kindly!
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 00:12 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 206Lacey
Has anyone seen her? Any intel? Pm if you prefer that.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/349683892775
-
01-04-19 00:10 #2071Regular Member

Posts: 6Charlotte should I dream or not
Has anyone had any experience with this site? I called the number and in just a minute or so I received an address and ask for my description race age. I left it at that And went on my way.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/special...ovely-15223461
-
01-03-19 23:26 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 187No demons but works out of a duplex and her kid might wake up and eat up your time. Also her mom was in the next room which was awkward. If I were you I wouldn't go through, not worth the price, too much goin on around her to really relax and enjoy with privacy.
Originally Posted by YoungxOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 23:19 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 132Me too
I've also been eyeing her but have seen zero reports so I've been hesitant.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:37 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 719Rose
Anyone know if thick Rose is a BBFS list candidate? PM would be good too.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 19:23 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 61Ella?
Eagerly awaiting a response on this one.
Originally Posted by PieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 18:42 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 409I used to visit with Rose sometimes when she was staying over on Nations Ford and Tyvola. She's a good time. I think those more recent pics are probably accurate, when I was seeing her back in the day she had recently had a kid and was a good bit thicker, I think that is where those first pics are from. Maybe I'll go see her again here soon now that she's back in town, I know she hadn't been for a bit.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
Like I said, she's fun. A little bit businesslike, but I used to bring her bottles of wine and that always seemed to help. She never got fall down drunk or anything but she seemed to have more fun when she was a little tipsy. (Nothing wrong with that)
-
01-03-19 16:00 #2065Regular Member

Posts: 24I've set up a meeting with her tomorrow. Did you see any signs of demons or a handler?
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





