Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10958
-
01-03-19 22:40 #1283Banned Member

Posts: 942She deleted her profile she's done this at least three times I'm sure she will be back with new pictures and I new scam coming soon.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 21:59 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 695Had similar problem
Might be Marriott issue. I get bonus spiffs from a few vendors in the form of prepaid cards and had the same problem on a weekend trip. Paid deposit on regular card when I booked but when I tried to pay balance at check-in on a prepaid they could not process it. The desk manager was willing but a card I had just confirmed had a balance kept getting declined even when they tried running for only one dollar.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 21:57 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 68Sophie
Has anyone actually met her? Seems like she just wants to sell pics and vids.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:21 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 602Bella
Offered $200 and a room, she laughed! LOL.
The current expectations of these girls is mind boggling.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3
-
01-03-19 20:16 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 602Cash was rejected, room was paid in advanvce with cc (if I could not adhere to the demands I would be out the room, they were in a no lose).
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
Put it on a personal card and will report it "missing"* tomorrow. This should create plausible deniability with the SO* if it ever comes up.
* I will tell the cc company that the charge is legit but the SO will never know that took place if it ever presents itself.
-
01-03-19 20:04 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 328Alarming
So what happened next? Did they keep the money for the room or credit the prepaid CC? If so. Were you able to pay cash for the room? Seems to me that you are a guy in need of a room and they now have an available room. Am interested in the ending to the story.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 19:54 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 602Cash app scammer
Sorry but I blocked her profile but a giant titted girl from Chelmsford or there abouts. Had a date all set (see my post before this one) and things were great. I should have sensed something when she was down for EVERYTHING I asked, basically does not know the word "no". We agree to a price and a time and a place and then she drops the bomb: I need 50% sent thru Cashapp or alternative method.
No way, but I increase my offer and tell her she can have the envelope as soon as she enters the room. No go, " I've been burnt before this will make me comfortable" Yeah, 50% sent to her leaves no incentive to get off the couch and get drilled sideways for the other 50%.
Told her to fuck off.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1776b...9-3e70e80215f3
-
01-03-19 19:49 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 214I can get way better. LOL. Skip.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 19:34 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 602Alarming
Booked a room yesterday at the Fairfield, booked thru Hotels.com and paid in advance with a PP visa.
I understand there is no way around showing an I'd and I am ok with that since they mostly want it in case you commit a crime or trash the room. Go to check in and present my I'd and the pp visa and no go. They cc must have your name on it, this has never happened to me in a decade of doing this and wondering if you gents have any input.
-
01-03-19 19:08 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 179I didn't know that. Good thing my only discussions of $ have been through text / kik. One of the girls I started talking with was like "I don't do any of that PPM bullshit, it makes me feel too much like a hooker. " And all I could think to myself was ". But you are one. " Anyways, that one ended up telling me that she wanted a certain amount per month, and that we could meet up as many times during the month as long as she got that money. But I couldn't say yes because she couldn't host and I can't host either, and I didn't want to rent a hotel everytime I wanted to fuck her.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 12:20 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 338Advice
Hop on and off as needed. Gather the numbers and get off SA as quick as you can. If you do go premium don't discuss PPM or money. Gets you banned. Currently seeing a stripper and a grad student. Running me about $200 each per meet so all good in my book.
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 11:45 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 179Got it now
Alright, I think I understand SA better now. Even with my 10 free messages I was able to find a few college girls in my area who were down for some stuff. But what I couldn't figure out was whether it was worth the $90 to continue to find and chat with other ones that I didn't have the numbers of yet.
Originally Posted by SAVet2019
[View Original Post]
I think that for now, I'm going to hold off on premium until I can see how these ones that I'm already off-site with will turn out. If I can make an arrangement with then that I like, that's worth it for me, I'll probably just stick with then. If not, I'll probably hop back on and pay for premium.
-
01-03-19 06:36 #1271Regular Member

Posts: 36If you have a mindset compatible with what SA does, it's a bargain. To me the sweet spot in SA is the 'non pro' type; that does IT for me. $90 just to find escorts who advertise elsewhere. No, not worth it.
Originally Posted by WaveSeek
[View Original Post]
But to land the non-pro grad student, post-doc, young professional, etc. , (if that's what you even want; it is for me) it takes more than the figurative $200 cash in hand. That's the challenge and why some guys hate SA and / or can't make it work. It's worked FABULOUSLY for me for about 5 years now. I regularly see a Harvard post-doc and a librarian.
-
01-03-19 00:55 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 75--Well said, Spike-- How we 'spend'in many ways-- for results that are, well-- lacking- Keep the eye on the prize-- and for $90-- that can be quite the bargain.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 00:50 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 203For you. No
If you are struggling with the thought of having to pay 90 bucks for a membership than you pretty much answered your own question.
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





