Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 731 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1268

    Biddie WYP

    I contacted her and offered 200 and asked for Incall. She replied she sells her pics for that. I tried not to laugh to hard and continued to try to get a number from her for FS. The typical line of "I'm new to this", then she said I don't talk 3 digits for meet ups. I knew this would not end well but hung in there for comedic reasons. I pressed her for a rate for Outcall and she replied with over a 1000. I was still fascinated with her selling pics for 200! I congratulated her for finding the poor soul wiling to do that and wished her well.

  2. #1267

    Is it worth it?

    I've had an SA account for about a year now, but I only started using it regularly about a month ago. Just yesterday, I ran out of free messages that I could send. Do you guys think its worth it to pay for the premium membership? Like, I've been chatting with a couple girls, and they're pretty cute, but I can't send them any more messages. But I'm not sure if I want to spend $100 in one go just to keep talking to them. What's your take on this?

  3. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    That's stupid. Honestly, fuck her or don't but don't get all bent out of shape if she isn't going to let you lowball her. It's a business. These girls are putting in time. I'm not saying don't try to negotiate, I'm just saying don't get pissed when she tosses you a price.
    I don't get mad when they toss me a price. It just rubs me the wrong way when they discuss money and what they get usually and what they think there worth. I don't like pro's. I mean like I've written before there are plenty of college chicks and single moms struggling who want 80-100 and come over for hours, chill, sexual open to anything and are friendly to be around, I prefer those types than pro's who over value themselves, clock watching and can't wait to get the hell out there and on to the next. So its not that I get pissed, sa has over 100 woman active at any point why would I waste my time with a BP or CL girl on there when I can get better. Thats all I'm trying to say.

  4. #1265

    BP Girl

    She used to post on BP, before the dark ages arrived, and everyone turned to SA. At least based on her pics. Never actually saw her, but have negotiated with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    LOL only done it " 2 times ". She's cute I had talked and texted with her, she would take 150 if you negotiate, I passed, I got the pro vibe when she talked about all her dates and when girls like her say well I usually get x amount or I'm worth this x amount it rubs me the wrong way.

  5. #1264

    Why?

    That's stupid. Honestly, fuck her or don't but don't get all bent out of shape if she isn't going to let you lowball her. It's a business. These girls are putting in time. I'm not saying don't try to negotiate, I'm just saying don't get pissed when she tosses you a price.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    LOL only done it " 2 times ". She's cute I had talked and texted with her, she would take 150 if you negotiate, I passed, I got the pro vibe when she talked about all her dates and when girls like her say well I usually get x amount or I'm worth this x amount it rubs me the wrong way.

  6. #1263

    Sugarandspicee

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this one?

    Https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb6...7-54f6d07a9983

    I have some reports I will post on others.
    I talked with her. She is a pro. She can host. Wanted 400.

    Seemed very eager to meet. I try to stick to the non pros so I passed.

  7. #1262

    Lies

    I haven't met her but she's been in the game for bit though only on SA and WYP. I have chatted her up a few times. She's definitely not new to the game. She'll go BB CIP for $250.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    She started at 400, then 300, final answer 200 Outcall only. Has a couple of kids so Incall isn't available. Decided to pass but she offered me a discounted hotel room at the M6.

  8. #1261

    2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
    Hate to bring you the bad news, I've seen her like 7 times.

  9. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
    She started at 400, then 300, final answer 200 Outcall only. Has a couple of kids so Incall isn't available. Decided to pass but she offered me a discounted hotel room at the M6.

  10. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
    LOL only done it " 2 times ". She's cute I had talked and texted with her, she would take 150 if you negotiate, I passed, I got the pro vibe when she talked about all her dates and when girls like her say well I usually get x amount or I'm worth this x amount it rubs me the wrong way.

  11. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    100% real AF.
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".

  12. #1257
    Based in Boston, I don't look beyond SA"s 25 mile limit. Providence is too hard for me to make work; too far to drive in traffic given the typical no-show stuff that happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this one?

    Https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb6...7-54f6d07a9983

    I have some reports I will post on others.

  13. #1256

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    I usually leave my deposit during the date once or twice LOL. F that man. Who would prepay? Thanks for the heads up. Blocked.
    In addition she won't meet without facetiming with you. Happy to share the number with anyone crazy enough to want to engage LOL.

  14. #1255

    Imsofun / Depost

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Been talking with this one and she hits me up for a deposit if you can believe it.

    I would Need a day in advance notice and a deposit to
    Schedule an appointment would you like to send me your contact info to plan a meeting


    https://www.seeking.com/member/b835d...1-e241a17cda03
    I usually leave my deposit during the date once or twice LOL. F that man. Who would prepay? Thanks for the heads up. Blocked.

  15. #1254

    Imsofun

    Been talking with this one and she hits me up for a deposit if you can believe it.

    I would Need a day in advance notice and a deposit to
    Schedule an appointment would you like to send me your contact info to plan a meeting


    https://www.seeking.com/member/b835d...1-e241a17cda03

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape