Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 10958
-
01-01-19 14:37 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 203Sugarandspicee.
Anyone met up with this one?
Https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb6...7-54f6d07a9983
I have some reports I will post on others.
-
01-01-19 01:46 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 154I don't think so
You may be right. I think she's legit. She's just a kid and according to my conversations with her, she hasn't done this before. What was your agreed upon PPM? She and I reached an agreement at 200, but I haven't been able to meet her yet and to be honest, I may just pass. I'm not into the idea of breaking one in.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 01:15 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 602Thanks
Think she is a game player. We were doing great NO red flags and then she just stops. Like stops texting and blocks me. This all happened in two hours tonight. , the last message was from her saying she was excited to meet. Happy to share her number and the info I have via pm.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 01:03 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 68My bad
Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14
-
01-01-19 01:01 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 154Cutiewithabootay
100% real AF.
Originally Posted by Stylish
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:58 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 154Her Profile is up
You probably got blocked. Her profile is up. I haven't met her yet but we have been talking. She says someone scammed her into giving them her bank info and cleaned her out.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:54 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 602Yes
Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:41 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 68Link to messages
That is a link to a message. Only the user will be able to pull it up.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 23:34 #1245Regular Member

Posts: 36I saw her this past spring, out of her Somerville (apt. Was kinda rushed, but def a total freak. Into water sports but I declined.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 23:28 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 602Mollyy129
Mollyy129.
Is this profile viewable to you guys?
From Worcester.
http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f
-
12-31-18 20:37 #1243Banned Member

Posts: 89Blank profile
I believe I've met girls with blank or almost blank profiles and they were fine. Especially the older profiles tend to be blank because I'm guessing they didn't have the minimum word count requirement back then.
I actually tend to avoid the ones with overly long profiles since they're usually looking for long-term, etc.
Originally Posted by SAVet2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 20:31 #1242Banned Member

Posts: 89Cutiewithabootay
She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 19:34 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 48EmmaT94
https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394
Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.
-
12-31-18 19:25 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 48Sophie
I got her all the way to agreeing to meet for lunch as a meet and greet, but then she pulled the "I usually get an incentive for dates. " I told her I give incentives once we have an arrangement set up. Crickets after that.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 19:08 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 602Cutie from Haverhill
Anyone make contact with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3











Reply With Quote





