Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10958
-
01-02-19 22:11 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 650Biddie WYP
I contacted her and offered 200 and asked for Incall. She replied she sells her pics for that. I tried not to laugh to hard and continued to try to get a number from her for FS. The typical line of "I'm new to this", then she said I don't talk 3 digits for meet ups. I knew this would not end well but hung in there for comedic reasons. I pressed her for a rate for Outcall and she replied with over a 1000. I was still fascinated with her selling pics for 200! I congratulated her for finding the poor soul wiling to do that and wished her well.
-
01-02-19 18:51 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 179Is it worth it?
I've had an SA account for about a year now, but I only started using it regularly about a month ago. Just yesterday, I ran out of free messages that I could send. Do you guys think its worth it to pay for the premium membership? Like, I've been chatting with a couple girls, and they're pretty cute, but I can't send them any more messages. But I'm not sure if I want to spend $100 in one go just to keep talking to them. What's your take on this?
-
01-02-19 14:44 #1266Banned Member

Posts: 251I don't get mad when they toss me a price. It just rubs me the wrong way when they discuss money and what they get usually and what they think there worth. I don't like pro's. I mean like I've written before there are plenty of college chicks and single moms struggling who want 80-100 and come over for hours, chill, sexual open to anything and are friendly to be around, I prefer those types than pro's who over value themselves, clock watching and can't wait to get the hell out there and on to the next. So its not that I get pissed, sa has over 100 woman active at any point why would I waste my time with a BP or CL girl on there when I can get better. Thats all I'm trying to say.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:56 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 1729BP Girl
She used to post on BP, before the dark ages arrived, and everyone turned to SA. At least based on her pics. Never actually saw her, but have negotiated with her.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:46 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 154Why?
That's stupid. Honestly, fuck her or don't but don't get all bent out of shape if she isn't going to let you lowball her. It's a business. These girls are putting in time. I'm not saying don't try to negotiate, I'm just saying don't get pissed when she tosses you a price.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:14 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 203Sugarandspicee
I talked with her. She is a pro. She can host. Wanted 400.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
Seemed very eager to meet. I try to stick to the non pros so I passed.
-
01-02-19 13:00 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 154Lies
I haven't met her but she's been in the game for bit though only on SA and WYP. I have chatted her up a few times. She's definitely not new to the game. She'll go BB CIP for $250.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 11:51 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 462 times
Hate to bring you the bad news, I've seen her like 7 times.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 07:16 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 650She started at 400, then 300, final answer 200 Outcall only. Has a couple of kids so Incall isn't available. Decided to pass but she offered me a discounted hotel room at the M6.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 03:21 #1259Banned Member

Posts: 251LOL only done it " 2 times ". She's cute I had talked and texted with her, she would take 150 if you negotiate, I passed, I got the pro vibe when she talked about all her dates and when girls like her say well I usually get x amount or I'm worth this x amount it rubs me the wrong way.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 23:48 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 214Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 20:23 #1257Regular Member

Posts: 36Based in Boston, I don't look beyond SA"s 25 mile limit. Providence is too hard for me to make work; too far to drive in traffic given the typical no-show stuff that happens.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 18:49 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 602Good call
In addition she won't meet without facetiming with you. Happy to share the number with anyone crazy enough to want to engage LOL.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 18:12 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 338Imsofun / Depost
I usually leave my deposit during the date once or twice LOL. F that man. Who would prepay? Thanks for the heads up. Blocked.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 16:19 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 602Imsofun
Been talking with this one and she hits me up for a deposit if you can believe it.
I would Need a day in advance notice and a deposit to
Schedule an appointment would you like to send me your contact info to plan a meeting
https://www.seeking.com/member/b835d...1-e241a17cda03









Reply With Quote





