Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 12116
-
01-05-19 14:20 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 146First ever
New year, new adventures. After following the streetwalker section for a good while, I finally took the plunge. Picked up Claire on 12th & L about 9 pm. 5'6" long wavey haired blonde. Med build and fairly attractive. Not ugly or a picker. I was surprised at how easy it was. Eyeballed her on 13th & L, circled the block and as I pulled up close on 12th she turned and jumped in. Quick intro & LE grab and away we went. Parked a few blocks away on a residential street, away from the street lights, and between other cars. Shitty cold windy weather, so I figured we were pretty safe with tints. She had already run down her rates, 20 head, 35 full sf. I showed her the Jackson and put it up on the dash then laid my seat back and dropped my drawers. She leaned across the console and went to work. Decent job, varied speeds & suction and nice full DT. Stayed on it till I had completely finished in her mouth and then opened the pass door to spit. I didn't roam at all and was in a hurry to finish my first SW adventure. Watched side mirrors closely as she worked me over. Drove off immediately & dropped her off at a gas station on Chase & 5th. She said she had a phone but I.
Ask for a number.
So my first adventure went so well, I cold contacted Deanna the next morning. Introduced myself and proposed a meet. Picked her up at Speedway on 9th & G at 10:30 am. She didn't let me down. We drove to a quiet spot and she went to work. Took off all her jackets, sweaters, lifted her top to expose her chest and pants & panties were lowered to allow free roaming. A bit more pricey but considering she took me on totally unknown, I felt obligated to just go with it. Big difference doing this in broad daylight vs dark. She wasnt shy so I just followed her lead. Great head game and CIM finish. Nice personality and guarantees to please, no quams. Dropped her back off at speedway where I picked her up. I fully intend to repeat.
FYI, I contacted Amanda also. She politely replyed, she's not taking on any newbys at this time. It brought a smile to my face that I was referred to as a newby.
Thanks to all you posters. Great advice to get me acclimated to the game.
-
01-03-19 09:46 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 435Oh yeah, I know all that. I wasn't out shopping, she approached me at the stoplight, introduced herself and said she usually does. 4 but really needs. 2 immediately. She didn't strike me as a risky provider at all. I've seen her around before, usually on Lincoln, but I have never had the opportunity to scoop her. The only reason I asked her to go down the block was that I wasn't going to let her in my car on National, I was going to drive down to Chavez and loop back on Mineral.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 08:22 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 1820Just a thought
If you knew her name and her rate but wanted to scoop her elsewhere it means you were talking through the window which is risky as hell. In addition, when you discuss everything but then ask her to walk down the block to get in she may have been worried YOU were LEO doing a sting. Stop, let them jump in, and drive. Plenty of time for introductions and discussion of rates once you're driving.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
P19.
-
01-02-19 17:35 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 101White jacket
I was window shopping last night just killing time and this woman was on G 7-10 with a white jacket long black hair jeans that were barley there all ripped up She was skinny a nice looking. Someone scooped her up just before I was almost forced to. Ten seconds to late.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 15:55 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 1462 minutes is a long time!
They dissappear in ten seconds sometimes. Leave you wondering if you saw a mirage!
Or at least the good one do.
-
01-02-19 12:17 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 435Danielle
Anybody see this one? I saw her around 21 and National yesterday afternoon. Wasn't in the mood for a scoop, but she offered me a great rate. I asked her to walk down to Mineral and I'd scoop her there. She started walking that way so I went around the block. When I got there, she was nowhere to be found and she wasn't back on her corner either. I'm hoping someone else scooped her, but I was a little suspicious that she vanished in two minutes.
-
01-01-19 18:40 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw Her
I have been too busy to stroll lately but on my way home from a Christmas Day gathering on the southwest side I took G east to access I-43. Just before dusk I saw Shandell on 15th. Nice coat and winter hat covering her head but I'm sure it was her. We both did kind of a double -take but I had to get home. She was always good to me, hope that she is back in some capacity.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 17:32 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 203Deanna
If any of you guys hook up with her let her know her phone works. Maybe she could turn it on.
-
01-01-19 16:05 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 515Chandal / Philly
Have been looking for Chandal for quite a while lately. My favorite. Gone. Any word on her. Haven't seen her in a while. So while looking saw Philly.
Picked her up around the corner. Went to my spot and got the whole treatment. She was cold so we warmed up. Had some coffee. And she blew the doors off me. She didn't smell, but didn't go for the beaver, just tits. Extra. 2 and she did 15 min of rimming. Well worth it. She never came up for air stays down and did her job. Will do her again just for the rimming. I just showered. And she checked. Said if she smelled anything unusual, the job is off. Lucky me.
-
12-31-18 20:48 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 174Candy. 27th & Layton
Got a call from Candy the other day. What a lady, she needed some Christmas money and I was happy to help. I took her to the nearby notel.
This was the best time with her as I did have the stamina for CCG and a great BBBJCIMWS this time! Before she would not do WS! She was clean and fresh for DATY. I did ask again for her permission to give out her number, but she does not want to get back into the business again. I can't even call her, she has my number blocked. I have to wait for her to contact me when she needs money. I am always ready to provide it!
-
12-31-18 19:54 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 246=BobSacamano;4086776]Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is. She is a older woman who use to be a SW BUT NOW OUT OF HER HOUSE ON THE NW side of MILW. Very cost friendly and good at what she does.
-
12-31-18 17:01 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 154Deanna
Gosh I had luck this morning. Was on the ss and know where she stays and swung down the alley and low and behold there she was. Getting out of a car with a big bag of stuff. Called her name and she smiled and was excited to see me. Have not seen her since she went up north for a minute. Off we went. Chatted a bit and I have always trusted her in the past. Had a Hamilton sitting in the cup holder and ran in to the store to get ciggys and when can back it was still there. She is a great girl and makes she you get what you are looking for. Found a spot and she went to work. She did not stop until done. Great suction and very wet mouth. Had fip and that too was nice and wet and smelled fresh. She said she just left hotel and showered. So glad I connected. Her phone is off for those who have her # and she has a hurt ankle so not sure how much she will be out. She said she would call / text from another phone. We will see. I wish there were more like her out there!
-
12-31-18 15:42 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 763Karen
See post #6200. She is a semi-retired SW who sees guys referred from here.
.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:57 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 435Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 08:40 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 246Karen
Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?










Reply With Quote





