Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 807 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6226
    =BobSacamano;4086776]Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is. She is a older woman who use to be a SW BUT NOW OUT OF HER HOUSE ON THE NW side of MILW. Very cost friendly and good at what she does.

  2. #6225

    Deanna

    Gosh I had luck this morning. Was on the ss and know where she stays and swung down the alley and low and behold there she was. Getting out of a car with a big bag of stuff. Called her name and she smiled and was excited to see me. Have not seen her since she went up north for a minute. Off we went. Chatted a bit and I have always trusted her in the past. Had a Hamilton sitting in the cup holder and ran in to the store to get ciggys and when can back it was still there. She is a great girl and makes she you get what you are looking for. Found a spot and she went to work. She did not stop until done. Great suction and very wet mouth. Had fip and that too was nice and wet and smelled fresh. She said she just left hotel and showered. So glad I connected. Her phone is off for those who have her # and she has a hurt ankle so not sure how much she will be out. She said she would call / text from another phone. We will see. I wish there were more like her out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20181202_144346.jpg‎  

  3. #6224

    Karen

    See post #6200. She is a semi-retired SW who sees guys referred from here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is.
    .

  4. #6223
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?
    Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is.

  5. #6222

    Karen

    Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?

  6. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
    That's definitely her. I asked if she had digits, but she said her phone was cut off. She said she could usually be found by the laundromat at 23 and Nat if I want to find her.

  7. #6220
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
    I picked her up the other night for some all night fun. She really gets into her bbbjs. Oh yeah and I am back 😇.

    Been a few years but I am back. But big titty nikki is worth every cent. Treat her good and she will go to pound town on the fuck truck.

    Lipstickbj.

  8. #6219

    Big Titty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I was out on G this afternoon between jobs and I saw Lotta walking around 15. I tried to pick her up, but G was crawling with Uncle LEO. We tried moving back to O, but there was a family moving. I sadly had to drive on.

    Went up to the McDonald's on Nat to get a drink and saw Nikki around 20.30 ish WSW. Giant chest. Scooped her up. She whipped out the girls for a LEO check. We found a quiet place. BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off again by the laundromat on 23 and and. I'd say she's about a 6 on the SW scale, but her tits can't be beat. Pick her up if you can.
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?

  9. #6218

    Lotta

    Thanks for posting the pic of her they all use too many different names. I picked her up this morning same area. CBJ was good has a good head game and always dressed sexy. Lotta said she has a room for a couple days didn't partake not on the best side of the city. Asked her for number she was happy to give it out. Imo she is the best on the streets looks and service.

  10. #6217

    Nikki

    I was out on G this afternoon between jobs and I saw Lotta walking around 15. I tried to pick her up, but G was crawling with Uncle LEO. We tried moving back to O, but there was a family moving. I sadly had to drive on.

    Went up to the McDonald's on Nat to get a drink and saw Nikki around 20.30 ish WSW. Giant chest. Scooped her up. She whipped out the girls for a LEO check. We found a quiet place. BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off again by the laundromat on 23 and and. I'd say she's about a 6 on the SW scale, but her tits can't be beat. Pick her up if you can.

  11. #6216

    Lotta

    I agree picked her up a month ago different name. Red dress brown boots very cute and friendly. Great service at a fair price. No drama at all. Try to scoop her a couple of days ago but not fast enough. She doesn't have to walk far before being picked up.

  12. #6215

    Lotta.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the red dress girl I tried to scoop the other day. I need to pick her up.
    Most likely as she likes to dress up and maybe the weather will change this but when I picked her up a few months back she had a tight dress and no panties and she had no qualms hiking it up and letting me rub her sweet pussy for a cop check.

  13. #6214

    Tier one

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    The Best in Milwaukee and beyond.
    Picked her up about a week ago, definitely one of the better ones to walk the stroll. Looks, attitude, knows how to please with a fair price and she always wearing something eye catching and cute. She could teach these other girls a thing or two.

  14. #6213
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this one tonight. The SW gods gave me a unicorn. About 5 5 and 125. This girl is hot. She is a solid 8 or 9 in real life and a solid 10 plus on SW scale. Found her around 20 and nat wearing a tight dress that just covered her ass. LEO check was pulling her dress up and letting me play with her kitty that had a mohawk. Found a quiet spot and she went to work with a BBBJ that was smoith as silk. Then went to pound town on that kitty that was one of the freshest and cleanest I have seen on the loop. Absolutely no odor and very wet. Needless to say didn't last long. Pulled out for finish and painted her tummy. Didn't know if bbfscip was available and didn't want to unless she gave me ok as I want to see this one again. Good luck men, everyone needs to experience this one. Also no signs of dependecy and a superb attitude!

    Going to have sweet dreams tonight!

    Ace out.
    Does she have an ad?

  15. #6212
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    The Best in Milwaukee and beyond.
    This is definitely the red dress girl I tried to scoop the other day. I need to pick her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape