Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 35479
-
01-01-19 13:03 #25219Senior Member

Posts: 168Cool
New to me. I haven't been hanging around the quads lately. Anything I need to know about this one?
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
EEG.
-
01-01-19 12:59 #25218Senior Member

Posts: 205New?
She ain't new.
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 12:57 #25217Senior Member

Posts: 168New Brea??
Before heading out for evening festivities last night, had to be patient at the new quad but successfully scooped a WSW named brea / Bria / Breanna. Never seen this one. Had a near like Dorothy Hamill hairdo, size 5, perky A's and a very nice ass. Was allowed to roam freely below which I did as she started with hand action and then BBBJ. Said she was homeless, is a Florida native, showed no signed of track marks on arms or legs, was very coherent but let the typical walker mistruths fly left and right. No digits, of course but said she knew someone whose phone she could borrow (hint, hint). We negotiated menu items; 150 nuggets for overnight. Meanwhile got the dream done for 17 marios. I'd def repeat and hit her FS for 40 next time. The dress she wore was very nice!
EEG.
-
01-01-19 10:54 #25216Senior Member

Posts: 634Kaykay
Hit the trail yesterday looking for something new. There were several girls out but none to my liking besides barbie (which was looking really good in those high heels and light blue jeans) barbie gives some of the best head but like I said I wanted something new to me. Saw WSW walking by the new Mcd's. Made the scoop, name was kaykay. I've heard of this girl before but didn't have time to investigate being that she was in my car, LOL. This girl has the most beautiful eyes I've seen on a SW. Those eyes won me over. Found a nice spot, BBBJCIM was good but not great. She kept pulling off it then re starting which is annoying but she kepted at it and when I felt that I was going to bust, I grabed her head and shoved my dick in the back of throat to finish, she gagged some but took it like a champ. No digits.
-
01-01-19 09:44 #25215Senior Member

Posts: 203Not her
After I got home I did a search and found a pic here. Post number 22888 by Rich5 is her.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 09:22 #25214Senior Member

Posts: 368Not tracey
It looks like Mariam plus Mariam likes to carry multiple bags with her like that. Tracey never walks around with bags ever since I known her.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 09:06 #25213Senior Member

Posts: 489Tracy
Everybody gets turned off by bad smell and Tracy has it pretty bad. Most of the time I have known her she has been homeless. Many of us already know this. So what we do is get a room, get her to shower which she never hesitates and then go for it. She is well worth it! She has a nice figure, nice ass and bolt-ons with an added bonus of eraser head type nipples. Here are better pics of Tracy.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 08:49 #25212Regular Member

Posts: 9Phone#
Hey pm me buddy. Really need to see her.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 07:59 #25211Regular Member

Posts: 1I was hoping others would not follow your example and clog up the board with post with no other purpose than to ride the jock of other mongers.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 07:37 #25210Senior Member

Posts: 529Great Start
I hoping that others will follow your example and give more detailed reviews.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
-
01-01-19 05:32 #25209Senior Member

Posts: 86BSW Ashley King
Fell asleep late Friday night; I have to say around 11:00. Saw this beautiful BSW walking down the street. Decided to pull over and offer her a ride. She got in and we went to her place which by the way she has such a positive attitude and knows how to please. Discussed 60 pieces of cotton and we went to town in so many positions. K9, Mish, doggy, CBJ, Cg, rcg, and even some how it looked to me a Kama sutra position. Anything you want you can pretty much get as long as it's covered, which I preferred anyways. It was a qv but she is not a clock watcher. I think I watched it more than her LOL! If want I do it's on the sister site but if you can't find pm me. After all said and done it was an amazing dream when I had awoken.
-
01-01-19 03:35 #25208Senior Member

Posts: 205Horny girl
I started off the new year's with a top 10. You know I had to keep it classy with this classy lady. Scooped her from her location and got all of my favorites. Got a nice sloppy bbj whilst my hands went South of the border. Bb Mish to completion with cim. Salinas such a cutie and an outstanding service provider. Def one of the best out there right now. Got some more pics because I'm trying to do a thing but bare with me my phones shitty as hell.
-
01-01-19 02:25 #25207Senior Member

Posts: 55Info
Anybody have any intel on her I love the lips!
-
12-31-18 23:31 #25206Senior Member

Posts: 180Can you tell
From this shitty pic if this is her?
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 23:22 #25205Senior Member

Posts: 207Great list
I've never even heard of 7 and 10 but lots of great news on the others. I'd post a list but I haven't seen 10 girls all year. And of the few I've seen some were awful dates.
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




