Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 35479
-
12-31-18 21:49 #25204Senior Member

Posts: 368Victoria
While looking for another girl I ran to Victoria who I always wanted to date when I use to be her taxi driver. I'm very glad I ran into her she definitely lived to her good reviews. She get a wet and sloppy BBBJ for a good amount of time unlike some girls. Then she rode me hard cg until she couldn't anymore than I switch to k9. Pounded her real good and she took it like a champ until I release on her back. Definitely will like to see her again but unfortunately no digits for now but she can be found walking from arrow to Oakridge.
-
12-31-18 19:39 #25203Senior Member

Posts: 203Turned off by Tracy
Was 80 degrees today and I only saw one girl out near the gas station in front of the Walmart. I parked at a pump and stared until she came over. A brown haired WSW didn't look as good when she got closer but still do able. Problem was the smell. I asked what her name was and she said Tracy. I asked for a number which she didn't have and told her I was busy now but will be around. Truth is I just couldn't with that smell and no one else out I headed home.
-
12-31-18 14:27 #25202Banned Member

Posts: 242Good list
I've met Lauren, Crystal, Hazel, Tiffany, and Salina and all are great. Kaylee is on my bucket list and even though I live near Lockhart I still haven't run into Sophia. Anna is usually the only one out there, either her or its dead. If she's as good a performer as she looks I'm expecting a lasting memory.
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
12-31-18 13:55 #25201Senior Member

Posts: 222Year end
First off, thanks to those who helped with digits and advice this year.
My Top girls of the year:
1. Lauren, with a bullet.
2. Kaylee, unreal ass on such a petite frame.
3. Bella Saint, amazing head game.
4. Dirty talking Crystal, she is really, really good.
5. Hazel, sneaky good, and most people forget about her.
6. Tiffany, recently out of retirement, can take a face pounding and never come up for air.
7. Jess from Ocoee, supposedly retired now, and fun fact, she is Skyee's step-sister.
8. Salina, what more can be said?
9. Sophia from Lockhart, no idea where so is now, wish I did.
10. Mary from Lockhart, no idea where she is either, but another sneaky good one with great BBBJ skills.
Saw others, but no one who set my hair on fire. Better 2019.
-
12-31-18 13:17 #25200Banned Member

Posts: 321Sharon.
Out for a stroll the other early am and not much out. Finally ran into Sharon near the mall area. Skinny blonde with okay looking face. Skills are lacking and teeth hurt is all I can say. Definitely would not repeat. Short time later, headed back up to Consulate and found Tink who made up for the bad teeth job.
Anyone have Heritage Nicole's new digits if she got a new phone? If so, please pass along.
-
12-31-18 12:10 #25199Senior Member

Posts: 821Amy
Yeah that's his video, the originator.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 08:56 #25198Senior Member

Posts: 378That dude is from Pompano
Calizum?(sp) I think.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 23:31 #25197Senior Member

Posts: 79Crystal.
Met up her last night as I finally had a chance to explore the trail for the first time in like a year and my first trip back was a success. Shout out to TMC for hooking me up with the digits. Crystal is MILF that has a pretty decent face and a nice body. Communication is not a problem with her she responds quickly which I like. I picked her up and off we went to the the spot she didn't for donations up front which is a plus. And when we finally got to it she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've had and she allowed FIV and plenty of roaming. She didn't rush and she went at it for a good while until I unloaded in her mouth. She spit but that's no problem for me. I paid her and went to drop her off. Can't wait to come back to the trail soon as in my area it seems walkers are pretty much non existent. Also thanks to the person who made that post of the general mongering area might have to do some loops around there if I have time next time.
-
12-30-18 18:31 #25196Senior Member

Posts: 821Amy
Hollywood is where I met her. I wouldn't doubt the story she told you Is true. The last time I saw her in Orlando, she looked bad, too bad the substance hard life taking toll. She is pretty and a hot body and all around nice person. I hope she is doing well.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 17:40 #25195Senior Member

Posts: 100She's out. Been texting back and forth to meet up. I have digits.
Originally Posted by GSmasher
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 16:24 #25194Senior Member

Posts: 489Amy / Amanda
I haven't seen her for a long time. Probably around a year. She use to be on BP working out of a trailer without any running water. She really knew how to suck a dick. She eventually became a SW living in the New Star area. Started going down hill quick and then she was gone. Never seening her again. I definitely missed my time with her. Nice PH video and that is not me either.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 15:51 #25193Senior Member

Posts: 872Amy
That girl had a body that was nearly perfect and she was a pretty good cocksucker too, I wish she was still around. I never had any of the hygeine issues others reported. She told me she started streetwalking in Hollywood when she was 15 at the request of her parents. That's pretty fucked up if true.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 15:43 #25192Senior Member

Posts: 821Amy bear
No I've never posted any vids before.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 15:32 #25191Senior Member

Posts: 203Smoking hot
Love her look but if a girl looking that good tells me that directly about wanting cash for sex acts I'm driving off. But the temptation would be so strong LOL.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
DC.
-
12-30-18 13:33 #25190Senior Member

Posts: 97Mariah
Damn bro.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
I want to fuck that beatch until next year. I trust you got digits 🤑.










Reply With Quote






