Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25219

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    She ain't new.
    New to me. I haven't been hanging around the quads lately. Anything I need to know about this one?

    EEG.

  2. #25218

    New?

    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Before heading for evening festivities, had to be patient at the new quad but successfully scooped a WSW named brea / Bria / Breanna. Never seen this one. Had a near like Dorothy Hamill hairdo, size 5, perky A's and a very nice ass. Was allowed to roam freely below which I did as she started with hand action and then BBBJ. Said she was homeless, is a Florida native, showed no signed of track marks on arms or legs, was very coherent but let the typical walker mistruths fly left and right. No digits, of course but said she knew someone whose phone she could borrow (hint, hint). We negotiated menu items; 150 nuggets for overnight. Meanwhile got the dream done for 17 marios. I'd def repeat and hit her FS for 40 next time. The dress she wore was very nice!

    EEG.
    She ain't new.

  3. #25217

    New Brea??

    Before heading out for evening festivities last night, had to be patient at the new quad but successfully scooped a WSW named brea / Bria / Breanna. Never seen this one. Had a near like Dorothy Hamill hairdo, size 5, perky A's and a very nice ass. Was allowed to roam freely below which I did as she started with hand action and then BBBJ. Said she was homeless, is a Florida native, showed no signed of track marks on arms or legs, was very coherent but let the typical walker mistruths fly left and right. No digits, of course but said she knew someone whose phone she could borrow (hint, hint). We negotiated menu items; 150 nuggets for overnight. Meanwhile got the dream done for 17 marios. I'd def repeat and hit her FS for 40 next time. The dress she wore was very nice!

    EEG.

  4. #25216

    Kaykay

    Hit the trail yesterday looking for something new. There were several girls out but none to my liking besides barbie (which was looking really good in those high heels and light blue jeans) barbie gives some of the best head but like I said I wanted something new to me. Saw WSW walking by the new Mcd's. Made the scoop, name was kaykay. I've heard of this girl before but didn't have time to investigate being that she was in my car, LOL. This girl has the most beautiful eyes I've seen on a SW. Those eyes won me over. Found a nice spot, BBBJCIM was good but not great. She kept pulling off it then re starting which is annoying but she kepted at it and when I felt that I was going to bust, I grabed her head and shoved my dick in the back of throat to finish, she gagged some but took it like a champ. No digits.

  5. #25215

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    From this shitty pic if this is her?
    After I got home I did a search and found a pic here. Post number 22888 by Rich5 is her.

  6. #25214

    Not tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    From this shitty pic if this is her?
    It looks like Mariam plus Mariam likes to carry multiple bags with her like that. Tracey never walks around with bags ever since I known her.

  7. #25213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    From this shitty pic if this is her?
    Everybody gets turned off by bad smell and Tracy has it pretty bad. Most of the time I have known her she has been homeless. Many of us already know this. So what we do is get a room, get her to shower which she never hesitates and then go for it. She is well worth it! She has a nice figure, nice ass and bolt-ons with an added bonus of eraser head type nipples. Here are better pics of Tracy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180914_211142 copy.jpg‎   Image from iOS-2 copy.jpg‎  

  8. #25212

    Phone#

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    She's out. Been texting back and forth to meet up. I have digits.
    Hey pm me buddy. Really need to see her.

  9. #25211
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I hoping that others will follow your example and give more detailed reviews.

    Pilot.
    I was hoping others would not follow your example and clog up the board with post with no other purpose than to ride the jock of other mongers.

  10. #25210

    Great Start

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    I started off the new year's with a top 10. You know I had to keep it classy with this classy lady. Scooped her from her location and got all of my favorites. Got a nice sloppy bbj whilst my hands went South of the border. Bb Mish to completion with cim. Salinas such a cutie and an outstanding service provider. Def one of the best out there right now. Got some more pics because I'm trying to do a thing but bare with me my phones shitty as hell.
    I hoping that others will follow your example and give more detailed reviews.

    Pilot.

  11. #25209

    BSW Ashley King

    Fell asleep late Friday night; I have to say around 11:00. Saw this beautiful BSW walking down the street. Decided to pull over and offer her a ride. She got in and we went to her place which by the way she has such a positive attitude and knows how to please. Discussed 60 pieces of cotton and we went to town in so many positions. K9, Mish, doggy, CBJ, Cg, rcg, and even some how it looked to me a Kama sutra position. Anything you want you can pretty much get as long as it's covered, which I preferred anyways. It was a qv but she is not a clock watcher. I think I watched it more than her LOL! If want I do it's on the sister site but if you can't find pm me. After all said and done it was an amazing dream when I had awoken.

  12. #25208

    Horny girl

    I started off the new year's with a top 10. You know I had to keep it classy with this classy lady. Scooped her from her location and got all of my favorites. Got a nice sloppy bbj whilst my hands went South of the border. Bb Mish to completion with cim. Salinas such a cutie and an outstanding service provider. Def one of the best out there right now. Got some more pics because I'm trying to do a thing but bare with me my phones shitty as hell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190101_020545131.jpg‎   IMG_20190101_020007582.jpg‎   IMG_20190101_021326695.jpg‎  

  13. #25207

    Info

    Anybody have any intel on her I love the lips!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F59B5DF1-4092-4398-AC2E-7BFE6363A332.jpg‎  

  14. #25206

    Can you tell

    From this shitty pic if this is her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    Was 80 degrees today and I only saw one girl out near the gas station in front of the Walmart. I parked at a pump and stared until she came over. A brown haired WSW didn't look as good when she got closer but still do able. Problem was the smell. I asked what her name was and she said Tracy. I asked for a number which she didn't have and told her I was busy now but will be around. Truth is I just couldn't with that smell and no one else out I headed home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181231_232847.jpg‎  

  15. #25205

    Great list

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    First off, thanks to those who helped with digits and advice this year.

    My Top girls of the year:

    1. Lauren, with a bullet.

    2. Kaylee, unreal ass on such a petite frame.

    3. Bella Saint, amazing head game.

    4. Dirty talking Crystal, she is really, really good.

    5. Hazel, sneaky good, and most people forget about her.

    6. Tiffany, recently out of retirement, can take a face pounding and never come up for air.

    7. Jess from Ocoee, supposedly retired now, and fun fact, she is Skyee's step-sister.

    8. Salina, what more can be said?

    9. Sophia from Lockhart, no idea where so is now, wish I did.

    10. Mary from Lockhart, no idea where she is either, but another sneaky good one with great BBBJ skills.

    Saw others, but no one who set my hair on fire. Better 2019.
    I've never even heard of 7 and 10 but lots of great news on the others. I'd post a list but I haven't seen 10 girls all year. And of the few I've seen some were awful dates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape