Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 35478
-
01-02-19 12:20 #25233Banned Member

Posts: 220She just went on vacation. Beautiful girl and a great date too.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 11:18 #25232Senior Member

Posts: 750Damn she cute.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't mind getting a piece of that.
-
01-02-19 03:40 #25231Senior Member

Posts: 289What a cutie. Love her look.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 00:42 #25230Senior Member

Posts: 43Old Quad?
Not sure where this is or what it references.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 22:51 #25229Senior Member

Posts: 746Must not know what track marks look like, because she is covered in them. All these girls love their candy.
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 22:39 #25228Senior Member

Posts: 40Damn
Damn, she is adorable! If anyone has her digits let me know.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 22:38 #25227Senior Member

Posts: 67Shannon
Ran into Shannon near the Wawa. Gave her a ride and dreamed I had a BBJ. I thought the dream was pretty good and she was very friendly. I saw a bad post about teeth. I'm pretty think and teeth were no problem. Happy hunting!
-
01-01-19 19:58 #25226Senior Member

Posts: 203Whoa
She is sexy. Wish I had run into her yesterday instead of Tracy. As long as she doesn't smell I got 4 solid inches for her.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
DC.
-
01-01-19 18:19 #25225Senior Member

Posts: 205Who the hell is gupth
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 17:55 #25224New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.

Posts: 86Gupth
Thanks for posting the correction. Cause I used the advanced search box to look up Gupth & nothing other than your posts popped up. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
Nutted.
-
01-01-19 17:42 #25223Senior Member

Posts: 468Brea
Sorry for misspelling, it's Caputh's Postings not Gupth's postings.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 13:43 #25222Senior Member

Posts: 468Brea
She is one of the five girls Gupth had met during his recent adventures. You will get more information and pictures about her by checking Gupth's postings.
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 13:43 #25221Senior Member

Posts: 821Seen them post I'm Hialea / Miami
The one on the left is a dude.
Originally Posted by BrollicD
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 13:16 #25220Senior Member

Posts: 168General NYE Report
Spent three plus hours yesterday afternoon cruising the loops. It was nice driving weather and I had time to kill.
Apopka: the sheeler loop was dead. Went over to MZ / Central / Park loop, saw two walkers but wouldn't touch either with surgical gloves on.
Lockhart / Edgewater / Lee: only saw two on the triangle loop but both looked very preoccupied. A dude on a pink bike even tried to scoop one but was turned away. Saw nothing on Edgewater including the aloha loop. Moved onto Lee. El zilcho.
East Colonial: I'm sure the time of day had something to do with it because I saw nothing. Even made one pass all the way to the bithlo gas stations. GR and Forsyth was empty. Old Chaney had some major junkies so it wasn't worth exploring.
Obt: very sporadic from the teens on the north end all the way to consulate. Finally in the evening I saw brea (so? I reported on her separately.
On another note. 192 in kisstown does have action but like always, patience is a must. No dreams to report, but they are out there.
Happy New Year!
EEG.
-
01-01-19 13:03 #25219Senior Member

Posts: 168Cool
New to me. I haven't been hanging around the quads lately. Anything I need to know about this one?
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
EEG.












Reply With Quote




