Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 10963
-
01-01-19 23:48 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 214Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 20:23 #1257Regular Member

Posts: 36Based in Boston, I don't look beyond SA"s 25 mile limit. Providence is too hard for me to make work; too far to drive in traffic given the typical no-show stuff that happens.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 18:49 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 602Good call
In addition she won't meet without facetiming with you. Happy to share the number with anyone crazy enough to want to engage LOL.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 18:12 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 338Imsofun / Depost
I usually leave my deposit during the date once or twice LOL. F that man. Who would prepay? Thanks for the heads up. Blocked.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 16:19 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 602Imsofun
Been talking with this one and she hits me up for a deposit if you can believe it.
I would Need a day in advance notice and a deposit to
Schedule an appointment would you like to send me your contact info to plan a meeting
https://www.seeking.com/member/b835d...1-e241a17cda03
-
01-01-19 14:37 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 203Sugarandspicee.
Anyone met up with this one?
Https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb6...7-54f6d07a9983
I have some reports I will post on others.
-
01-01-19 01:46 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 154I don't think so
You may be right. I think she's legit. She's just a kid and according to my conversations with her, she hasn't done this before. What was your agreed upon PPM? She and I reached an agreement at 200, but I haven't been able to meet her yet and to be honest, I may just pass. I'm not into the idea of breaking one in.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 01:15 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 602Thanks
Think she is a game player. We were doing great NO red flags and then she just stops. Like stops texting and blocks me. This all happened in two hours tonight. , the last message was from her saying she was excited to meet. Happy to share her number and the info I have via pm.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 01:03 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 68My bad
Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14
-
01-01-19 01:01 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 154Cutiewithabootay
100% real AF.
Originally Posted by Stylish
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:58 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 154Her Profile is up
You probably got blocked. Her profile is up. I haven't met her yet but we have been talking. She says someone scammed her into giving them her bank info and cleaned her out.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:54 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 602Yes
Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 00:41 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 68Link to messages
That is a link to a message. Only the user will be able to pull it up.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 23:34 #1245Regular Member

Posts: 36I saw her this past spring, out of her Somerville (apt. Was kinda rushed, but def a total freak. Into water sports but I declined.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 23:28 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 602Mollyy129
Mollyy129.
Is this profile viewable to you guys?
From Worcester.
http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f









Reply With Quote





