Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 731 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1253

    Sugarandspicee.

    Anyone met up with this one?

    Https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb6...7-54f6d07a9983

    I have some reports I will post on others.

  2. #1252

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Think she is a game player. We were doing great NO red flags and then she just stops. Like stops texting and blocks me. This all happened in two hours tonight. , the last message was from her saying she was excited to meet. Happy to share her number and the info I have via pm.
    You may be right. I think she's legit. She's just a kid and according to my conversations with her, she hasn't done this before. What was your agreed upon PPM? She and I reached an agreement at 200, but I haven't been able to meet her yet and to be honest, I may just pass. I'm not into the idea of breaking one in.

  3. #1251

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14
    Think she is a game player. We were doing great NO red flags and then she just stops. Like stops texting and blocks me. This all happened in two hours tonight. , the last message was from her saying she was excited to meet. Happy to share her number and the info I have via pm.

  4. #1250

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
    Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14

  5. #1249

    Cutiewithabootay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylish  [View Original Post]
    She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.
    100% real AF.

  6. #1248

    Her Profile is up

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
    You probably got blocked. Her profile is up. I haven't met her yet but we have been talking. She says someone scammed her into giving them her bank info and cleaned her out.

  7. #1247

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    That is a link to a message. Only the user will be able to pull it up.
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.

  8. #1246

    Link to messages

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Mollyy129.

    Is this profile viewable to you guys?

    From Worcester.

    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f
    That is a link to a message. Only the user will be able to pull it up.

  9. #1245
    I saw her this past spring, out of her Somerville (apt. Was kinda rushed, but def a total freak. Into water sports but I declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394

    Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.

  10. #1244

    Mollyy129

    Mollyy129.

    Is this profile viewable to you guys?

    From Worcester.

    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f

  11. #1243

    Blank profile

    I believe I've met girls with blank or almost blank profiles and they were fine. Especially the older profiles tend to be blank because I'm guessing they didn't have the minimum word count requirement back then.

    I actually tend to avoid the ones with overly long profiles since they're usually looking for long-term, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVet2019  [View Original Post]
    Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.

  12. #1242

    Cutiewithabootay

    She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]

  13. #1241

    EmmaT94

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394

    Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.

  14. #1240

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her also, have no interest in pics and videos.

    Have run into many girls looking to do pics and videos.

    I tell them I am sure they are great but I am looking to meet in person.

    If they change their mind about things to get in touch and wish them luck.
    I got her all the way to agreeing to meet for lunch as a meet and greet, but then she pulled the "I usually get an incentive for dates. " I told her I give incentives once we have an arrangement set up. Crickets after that.

  15. #1239

    Cutie from Haverhill


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape