LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 732 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1262

    Lies

    I haven't met her but she's been in the game for bit though only on SA and WYP. I have chatted her up a few times. She's definitely not new to the game. She'll go BB CIP for $250.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    She started at 400, then 300, final answer 200 Outcall only. Has a couple of kids so Incall isn't available. Decided to pass but she offered me a discounted hotel room at the M6.

  2. #1261

    2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
    Hate to bring you the bad news, I've seen her like 7 times.

  3. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
    She started at 400, then 300, final answer 200 Outcall only. Has a couple of kids so Incall isn't available. Decided to pass but she offered me a discounted hotel room at the M6.

  4. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".
    LOL only done it " 2 times ". She's cute I had talked and texted with her, she would take 150 if you negotiate, I passed, I got the pro vibe when she talked about all her dates and when girls like her say well I usually get x amount or I'm worth this x amount it rubs me the wrong way.

  5. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    100% real AF.
    Asked me for 250, she's only done this like "2 times".

  6. #1257
    Based in Boston, I don't look beyond SA"s 25 mile limit. Providence is too hard for me to make work; too far to drive in traffic given the typical no-show stuff that happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this one?

    Https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb6...7-54f6d07a9983

    I have some reports I will post on others.

  7. #1256

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    I usually leave my deposit during the date once or twice LOL. F that man. Who would prepay? Thanks for the heads up. Blocked.
    In addition she won't meet without facetiming with you. Happy to share the number with anyone crazy enough to want to engage LOL.

  8. #1255

    Imsofun / Depost

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Been talking with this one and she hits me up for a deposit if you can believe it.

    I would Need a day in advance notice and a deposit to
    Schedule an appointment would you like to send me your contact info to plan a meeting


    https://www.seeking.com/member/b835d...1-e241a17cda03
    I usually leave my deposit during the date once or twice LOL. F that man. Who would prepay? Thanks for the heads up. Blocked.

  9. #1254

    Imsofun

    Been talking with this one and she hits me up for a deposit if you can believe it.

    I would Need a day in advance notice and a deposit to
    Schedule an appointment would you like to send me your contact info to plan a meeting


    https://www.seeking.com/member/b835d...1-e241a17cda03

  10. #1253

    Sugarandspicee.

    Anyone met up with this one?

    Https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb6...7-54f6d07a9983

    I have some reports I will post on others.

  11. #1252

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Think she is a game player. We were doing great NO red flags and then she just stops. Like stops texting and blocks me. This all happened in two hours tonight. , the last message was from her saying she was excited to meet. Happy to share her number and the info I have via pm.
    You may be right. I think she's legit. She's just a kid and according to my conversations with her, she hasn't done this before. What was your agreed upon PPM? She and I reached an agreement at 200, but I haven't been able to meet her yet and to be honest, I may just pass. I'm not into the idea of breaking one in.

  12. #1251

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14
    Think she is a game player. We were doing great NO red flags and then she just stops. Like stops texting and blocks me. This all happened in two hours tonight. , the last message was from her saying she was excited to meet. Happy to share her number and the info I have via pm.

  13. #1250

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
    Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14

  14. #1249

    Cutiewithabootay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylish  [View Original Post]
    She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.
    100% real AF.

  15. #1248

    Her Profile is up

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
    You probably got blocked. Her profile is up. I haven't met her yet but we have been talking. She says someone scammed her into giving them her bank info and cleaned her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape