Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10962
-
12-31-18 20:31 #1242Banned Member

Posts: 89Cutiewithabootay
She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 19:34 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 48EmmaT94
https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394
Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.
-
12-31-18 19:25 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 48Sophie
I got her all the way to agreeing to meet for lunch as a meet and greet, but then she pulled the "I usually get an incentive for dates. " I told her I give incentives once we have an arrangement set up. Crickets after that.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 19:08 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 602Cutie from Haverhill
Anyone make contact with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3
-
12-31-18 12:58 #1238Regular Member

Posts: 36My first contribution
https://www.seeking.com/member/90aed...9-fa737678f84e
Saw her twice in the summer. Nice body, and I'm a sucker for that complexion. Sweet girl and dtf at 400. Did not push for less. I had a nice time.
-
12-31-18 12:47 #1237Regular Member

Posts: 36Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.
Originally Posted by Pmess
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:46 #1236Regular Member

Posts: 36Cute but I don't pay for vids etc.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:38 #1235Regular Member

Posts: 36Greetings all -- first time poster but I've been on SA in Boston for a few years now. Happy to contribute here and benefit from others. $200 is low for me; I personally believe that some of these women definitely are worth more but we all have our limits I'm sure.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 10:41 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 742I talked with her also, have no interest in pics and videos.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Have run into many girls looking to do pics and videos.
I tell them I am sure they are great but I am looking to meet in person.
If they change their mind about things to get in touch and wish them luck.
-
12-31-18 09:03 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 742Do not waste your time on women like this, they are not worth it.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Never spend more than $200 or buy something for them from the start, never pay to meet, never start with an allowance at the beginning. ].
All of these things need to be earned not gifted to them because they have a pussy and are pretty.
Too many women on there who are good.
-
12-31-18 09:01 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 742Pass on all these spoiled women. None of them are worth more than $200, at most.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
There are too many on there to waste your time and money on anyone thinking they are worth that.
You will not have a good time.
-
12-31-18 08:40 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 650NH girl
I have been going back and forth with this one. Finally connected and was hoping for the best. She wanted 500 plus Outcall, I countered 250 her Incall. Silence. So much for the art of the deal. She said 500 was normal for her but your in the middle of nowhere NH I said!! It may be the girls are trying to pay off thier Christmas debt with a couple of visits but these expectations are crazy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c0095...e-eb7aef7e0607
-
12-31-18 08:34 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 137Never Satisfied
Guess that's the problem with most guys. When we get a good thing, always thinking there's something better. The ladies probably think the same way, unless they want your baby.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year and thanks to all for helping us stay safe.
-
12-30-18 20:35 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 235[Deleted by Admin]
And this from the other side. Some day you guys are going to wake up and realize it was never red v blue and it was always us v them and they kept you at each others throats while they (both they) destroyed your country.
Pussy is non political, don't do this shit again. There is a thread for you guys that have hardons for this shit.
A2
-
12-30-18 17:19 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 338Entitled PPS snowflake
[Deleted by Admin]
This is why, same here.
A2











Reply With Quote





