Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10961
-
12-29-18 17:41 #1226Banned Member

Posts: 942https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd...e-14abca039139
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
No info. Always looking to meet new sa talent so lmk wink wink.
-
12-29-18 15:58 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 374Jhills
Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139
-
12-29-18 13:17 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 299Entitled PPS snowflake
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
Seriously? Some of you guys can't get enough of this shit and have to inject this political bullshit into everything. GPS is not a function of politics.
Fuck, it's ridiculous and it never ends and why is it that the only people who throw that snowflake bullshit around are the ones doing the crying?
Go to a rally or fight about this shit at Christmas dinner with your family if you have to but keep it the fuck off the forum.
A2
-
12-29-18 12:30 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 39Hottie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ca3b2...5-ae34cbab9b35
Any info on this one? Any one been with here before? Was suppose to meet 2 weeks ago, agreed on 200 bare with CIP. Cannot host so decide to get a hotel. Day comes texts me and says she is an interview. 2 hours later texts me says she done with interview. I get on my way since I have to drive hr there to pick her. 10 min into drive I let her know am on the way, no response so I turned back. That was it no response again.
-
12-29-18 11:04 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 338Sophieee2000
Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b
-
12-29-18 11:03 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 338Yeah
I think you'd find better talent at an AMP LOL.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 08:37 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 602Now I've seen everything
Run of the mill massage girl selling herself as high end SB.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9033a...0-6b6a69fb858b
-
12-28-18 22:57 #1219Regular Member

Posts: 10Irenefrombos on SA
If anyone chats with her, be careful. After chatting for a couple days and sending me some fake pics, she threatened to blackmail me if I didn't paypal her $400. She was saying that she was underage, and threatening to expose the dick pic I sent her (culled from Reddit, LOL). She wanted to talk on the phone, so I called her from a google voice number, and she was super insistent about asking me to talk dirty and tell her what I wanted to do to her. I was kinda weirded out, so I didn't say anything like that, but she said she recorded my voice so I "wouldn't be able to deny it". I can't post her profile, as she blocked me, but her screenname is Irenefrombos. Be careful out there guys.
-
12-28-18 22:20 #1218Regular Member

Posts: 10Same here! I wish SA, SB, was around 20*30 years ago.
Originally Posted by Skboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 21:36 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 214How about spreading the wealth around mate.
Originally Posted by Skboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 19:47 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 39What about Mass?
How many of those 70 numbers did you get in Massachusetts if I may ask Sir? Massachusetts is of full Gpp, scammers and those who just want huge sums for just meet and greet or sell pics. Am doing pretty well off on SA myself.
Originally Posted by Skboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 17:09 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 1115SA girls
I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 16:09 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 468Profile Photos
If you are targeting younger girls, having a profile photo definitely helps. I firmly believe that having a public profile photo makes the response rate go up. When I view girls on SA I immediately connect my thoughts to her profile photo. I am sure these girls do the same. These girls get lots of messages, you have to stand out and make them remember you. These girls have grown up with social media where profile photos, and photos are common than words. We have to relate to them. My public profile photo is a unique one at a unique angle without the face and without revealing my identity. In my profile, I say I expect discretion but happy to share more photos after chat. That way they get more confidence that I am genuine. My first SA profile had no photo, I was adamant not to send any photos to girls. All I attracted were escorts. No genuine SB is going to meet you without having an idea how you look like.
Just my 2 cents.
Play Safe.
Dr. S.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 13:00 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 3748This applies to ANY hoe, I think--not just the SA girls!
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 11:17 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 742I could do 300 but I refuse to, there are too many girls on there looking to see you to pay anyone above 200.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
I just keep moving on to the next one, you will find one you like for 200 or less. Just have to talk and treat them right, especially the young ones.










Reply With Quote




