Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10958
-
12-31-18 12:58 #1238Regular Member

Posts: 36My first contribution
https://www.seeking.com/member/90aed...9-fa737678f84e
Saw her twice in the summer. Nice body, and I'm a sucker for that complexion. Sweet girl and dtf at 400. Did not push for less. I had a nice time.
-
12-31-18 12:47 #1237Regular Member

Posts: 36Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.
Originally Posted by Pmess
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:46 #1236Regular Member

Posts: 36Cute but I don't pay for vids etc.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:38 #1235Regular Member

Posts: 36Greetings all -- first time poster but I've been on SA in Boston for a few years now. Happy to contribute here and benefit from others. $200 is low for me; I personally believe that some of these women definitely are worth more but we all have our limits I'm sure.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 10:41 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 742I talked with her also, have no interest in pics and videos.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Have run into many girls looking to do pics and videos.
I tell them I am sure they are great but I am looking to meet in person.
If they change their mind about things to get in touch and wish them luck.
-
12-31-18 09:03 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 742Do not waste your time on women like this, they are not worth it.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Never spend more than $200 or buy something for them from the start, never pay to meet, never start with an allowance at the beginning. ].
All of these things need to be earned not gifted to them because they have a pussy and are pretty.
Too many women on there who are good.
-
12-31-18 09:01 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 742Pass on all these spoiled women. None of them are worth more than $200, at most.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
There are too many on there to waste your time and money on anyone thinking they are worth that.
You will not have a good time.
-
12-31-18 08:40 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 650NH girl
I have been going back and forth with this one. Finally connected and was hoping for the best. She wanted 500 plus Outcall, I countered 250 her Incall. Silence. So much for the art of the deal. She said 500 was normal for her but your in the middle of nowhere NH I said!! It may be the girls are trying to pay off thier Christmas debt with a couple of visits but these expectations are crazy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c0095...e-eb7aef7e0607
-
12-31-18 08:34 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 137Never Satisfied
Guess that's the problem with most guys. When we get a good thing, always thinking there's something better. The ladies probably think the same way, unless they want your baby.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year and thanks to all for helping us stay safe.
-
12-30-18 20:35 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 235[Deleted by Admin]
And this from the other side. Some day you guys are going to wake up and realize it was never red v blue and it was always us v them and they kept you at each others throats while they (both they) destroyed your country.
Pussy is non political, don't do this shit again. There is a thread for you guys that have hardons for this shit.
A2
-
12-30-18 17:19 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 338Entitled PPS snowflake
[Deleted by Admin]
This is why, same here.
A2
-
12-29-18 17:47 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 602Burbu1
Super hot girl but you have to 'prove" you are worthy of her. And just how do you do that? Simple, buy something off her wish list!
If you are really interested in me visit my wishlist and select something. I only go out with people who show me they are real and not wasting my time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce20...b-e5b608c24be6
-
12-29-18 17:41 #1226Banned Member

Posts: 942https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd...e-14abca039139
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
No info. Always looking to meet new sa talent so lmk wink wink.
-
12-29-18 15:58 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 374Jhills
Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139
-
12-29-18 13:17 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 299Entitled PPS snowflake
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
Seriously? Some of you guys can't get enough of this shit and have to inject this political bullshit into everything. GPS is not a function of politics.
Fuck, it's ridiculous and it never ends and why is it that the only people who throw that snowflake bullshit around are the ones doing the crying?
Go to a rally or fight about this shit at Christmas dinner with your family if you have to but keep it the fuck off the forum.
A2












Reply With Quote




