Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 732 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1246

    Link to messages

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Mollyy129.

    Is this profile viewable to you guys?

    From Worcester.

    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f
    That is a link to a message. Only the user will be able to pull it up.

  2. #1245
    I saw her this past spring, out of her Somerville (apt. Was kinda rushed, but def a total freak. Into water sports but I declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394

    Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.

  3. #1244

    Mollyy129

    Mollyy129.

    Is this profile viewable to you guys?

    From Worcester.

    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f

  4. #1243

    Blank profile

    I believe I've met girls with blank or almost blank profiles and they were fine. Especially the older profiles tend to be blank because I'm guessing they didn't have the minimum word count requirement back then.

    I actually tend to avoid the ones with overly long profiles since they're usually looking for long-term, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVet2019  [View Original Post]
    Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.

  5. #1242

    Cutiewithabootay

    She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]

  6. #1241

    EmmaT94

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394

    Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.

  7. #1240

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her also, have no interest in pics and videos.

    Have run into many girls looking to do pics and videos.

    I tell them I am sure they are great but I am looking to meet in person.

    If they change their mind about things to get in touch and wish them luck.
    I got her all the way to agreeing to meet for lunch as a meet and greet, but then she pulled the "I usually get an incentive for dates. " I told her I give incentives once we have an arrangement set up. Crickets after that.

  8. #1239

    Cutie from Haverhill


  9. #1238

    My first contribution

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90aed...9-fa737678f84e

    Saw her twice in the summer. Nice body, and I'm a sucker for that complexion. Sweet girl and dtf at 400. Did not push for less. I had a nice time.

  10. #1237
    Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmess  [View Original Post]
    If anyone chats with her, be careful. After chatting for a couple days and sending me some fake pics, she threatened to blackmail me if I didn't paypal her $400. She was saying that she was underage, and threatening to expose the dick pic I sent her (culled from Reddit, LOL). She wanted to talk on the phone, so I called her from a google voice number, and she was super insistent about asking me to talk dirty and tell her what I wanted to do to her. I was kinda weirded out, so I didn't say anything like that, but she said she recorded my voice so I "wouldn't be able to deny it". I can't post her profile, as she blocked me, but her screenname is Irenefrombos. Be careful out there guys.

  11. #1236
    Cute but I don't pay for vids etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b

  12. #1235
    Greetings all -- first time poster but I've been on SA in Boston for a few years now. Happy to contribute here and benefit from others. $200 is low for me; I personally believe that some of these women definitely are worth more but we all have our limits I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Pass on all these spoiled women. None of them are worth more than $200, at most.

    There are too many on there to waste your time and money on anyone thinking they are worth that.

    You will not have a good time.

  13. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b
    I talked with her also, have no interest in pics and videos.

    Have run into many girls looking to do pics and videos.

    I tell them I am sure they are great but I am looking to meet in person.

    If they change their mind about things to get in touch and wish them luck.

  14. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Super hot girl but you have to 'prove" you are worthy of her. And just how do you do that? Simple, buy something off her wish list!

    If you are really interested in me visit my wishlist and select something. I only go out with people who show me they are real and not wasting my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce20...b-e5b608c24be6
    Do not waste your time on women like this, they are not worth it.

    Never spend more than $200 or buy something for them from the start, never pay to meet, never start with an allowance at the beginning. ].

    All of these things need to be earned not gifted to them because they have a pussy and are pretty.

    Too many women on there who are good.

  15. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I have been going back and forth with this one. Finally connected and was hoping for the best. She wanted 500 plus Outcall, I countered 250 her Incall. Silence. So much for the art of the deal. She said 500 was normal for her but your in the middle of nowhere NH I said!! It may be the girls are trying to pay off thier Christmas debt with a couple of visits but these expectations are crazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0095...e-eb7aef7e0607
    Pass on all these spoiled women. None of them are worth more than $200, at most.

    There are too many on there to waste your time and money on anyone thinking they are worth that.

    You will not have a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape