Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4967
-
01-13-19 05:47 #3632

Posts: 124MT Shill
How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.
Just some of his retarded aliases:
CreamMaster.
ReefDiver.
SyStyle.
MongersRus.
Fleshlight.
OjiiChan69.
AmpzJunkie.
Bukake King.
ItchyBoto.
Rimmer808.
DatyAllDay.
-
01-10-19 04:31 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 38Just Wondering. Where's Redneck1?
Hey, Happy Belated New Years, guys! Didn't know where to ask this question but thought I'd post it here. I've always enjoy reading his informative and profound reports. So I was just wondering where's Redneck1? Haven't seen any of his reports lately. Hope he's fine, still around and that he's alive and well. Thanks for reading. JC.
-
01-08-19 20:57 #3630Banned Member

Posts: 1022Well- that pretty much killed things!
Originally Posted by JimBoyden
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 17:22 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 334Sorry to revive and old topic but does MSOG fit into this somwhere?
Discussion?
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 17:59 #3628Banned Member

Posts: 1Can anyone clear this up for me?
[Deleted by Admin]
Yes, I can
You're a member with another user that thought they would start some shit and now I stopped it.
A2
-
12-25-18 14:27 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 192The MT thread is pure horeshit.
Originally Posted by ChibiMonger
[View Original Post]
I no longer go off the reviews there if it all.
-
12-21-18 17:25 #3626

Posts: 124You're not wrong, right now he has 7 of the posts (6 different accounts) on the first page of the MT thread. The sad part is that he has more accounts than that that he uses to post more glowing reports on terrible providers.
Originally Posted by PearlJam
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 20:08 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 192I'd like to lay
Into a few of the posters in the MT thread as I think theyre one of the same person. Probably 4 to 5 (or more) fake handles.
Its weird because theres this stupid warning right above but I see mongers going at it here which to me is the same thing so I want to make sure I can before doing this.
-
12-03-18 12:26 #3624Administrator

Posts: 5263OK Thanks for that
I moved this to the fight thread because you're taking a shot at me so lets move it where it needs to be.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
I hear what you're saying and had he used the word as a descriptive term, "I saw this Popolo walking down the street" I doubt the post would have gotten reported. However (and I have to warn you, this is a big however) when he used the word in conjunction with the supposition that there are more shootings in Hawaii because there are more "Popolo's" then he's not talking about berries or something being black, he was making a racially derogatory statement based on bias, end of story.
I get it you like to fight and being moderated bugs you so you like to poke at me when you can but you're on the wrong side of this. I spend time in Thailand and Thais call non Thais falangs, and that word is neutral its meaning depends on context. The context in his post was clear.
-
12-03-18 04:51 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 1561Popolo, Solanum nigrum
Being born more than 40 years ago on the neighbor islands of which blacks were a rarity amongst the local population and had only one black guy in high school at that time. We used the term "popolo" in association to blacks because of the dark colored 1/4 inch fruit of this plant also known as "Popolo" with its scientific name "Solanum nigrum. What you got from Google is a mainland derogatory meaning NOT a local expression which was only for the color of this plant fruit.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
It is exactly the same when locals from Hawaii go to the mainland and are associated with "Pineapple".
Hawaiians who practice the ancient art of healing respected this and other medicial plants for its healing properties and Popolo leaves is often used as a steam breathing mist to cure bad colds. I used to eat the black berries because its rather sweet and tasted good. Reference "Practical Folk Medicine of Hawaii by L. Are. McBride page 67 and 85 paragraph 3.
-
11-15-18 02:57 #3622

Posts: 89I can't open this link without disabling my spam / web-blocker. F-That. What's it say?
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 07:00 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 491I just assume any BB talk about Camm is HN on another name. I mean there is a line around the block for Camm, she doesn't need to do BBFS. Bebe was doing a bit of BBFS but only with customers who already saw her regularly and were paying triple price for it. Every girl definitely has some guy she breaks all the rules for but that guy is usually the one paying the majority of her bills for that lavish life style. But on the subject of HN I do remember a while back some fellow saying Camm had blacklisted him and he was looking for a way to get back at her. I think the community was able to talk him off the ledge so to speak but maybe he just decided to go about things a different way.
-
10-24-18 16:14 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 61You are the consummate detective Mr. Red. You are the Sherlock Holmes here!
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 14:11 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 1638Hn
I figured LAchargers was one of them, same BS posts about Cam.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 10:43 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 5117HeatNation seems to be obsessed with Camm, posting about her at least fifteen times within ten months. He describes himself as "an old ugly and fat man," yet he alleges that with Camm, "anything goes". Summarized below is some of what he claims about his supposed sessions with Camm.
Originally Posted by RottenOtto
[View Original Post]
HeatNation claims to be "sharing my experiences so everyone can get an idea of what to expect" from Camm. Yet, well-established mongers with high credibility don't seem to be duplicating these wild fantasy sessions with her. HeatNation may be another name for Hammah808, who previously posted that Camm blocked his number, rejected him for appointments, and was "hiding in the back room" when he came to Rejuve to see her, all for no apparent reason, LOL. Significantly, Hammah808 then posted: "I feel like I have to be immature and do something to get revenge".
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





