Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 332 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3632

    MT Shill

    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.

  2. #3631

    Just Wondering. Where's Redneck1?

    Hey, Happy Belated New Years, guys! Didn't know where to ask this question but thought I'd post it here. I've always enjoy reading his informative and profound reports. So I was just wondering where's Redneck1? Haven't seen any of his reports lately. Hope he's fine, still around and that he's alive and well. Thanks for reading. JC.

  3. #3630
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    Discussion?
    Well- that pretty much killed things!

  4. #3629

    Sorry to revive and old topic but does MSOG fit into this somwhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    There is a forum thread on the topic of "What constitutes a real GFE". As can be seen from reviewing that thread, various mongers have different opinions.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...tes-a-real-GFE

    However, when a provider specifies in advance what she personally considers "GFE," as Leia has commendably done here, then there shouldn't be a problem.
    Discussion?

  5. #3628

    Can anyone clear this up for me?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Yes, I can

    You're a member with another user that thought they would start some shit and now I stopped it.

    A2

  6. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    You're not wrong, right now he has 7 of the posts (6 different accounts) on the first page of the MT thread. The sad part is that he has more accounts than that that he uses to post more glowing reports on terrible providers.
    The MT thread is pure horeshit.

    I no longer go off the reviews there if it all.

  7. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam  [View Original Post]
    Into a few of the posters in the MT thread as I think theyre one of the same person. Probably 4 to 5 (or more) fake handles.

    Its weird because theres this stupid warning right above but I see mongers going at it here which to me is the same thing so I want to make sure I can before doing this.
    You're not wrong, right now he has 7 of the posts (6 different accounts) on the first page of the MT thread. The sad part is that he has more accounts than that that he uses to post more glowing reports on terrible providers.

  8. #3625

    I'd like to lay

    Into a few of the posters in the MT thread as I think theyre one of the same person. Probably 4 to 5 (or more) fake handles.

    Its weird because theres this stupid warning right above but I see mongers going at it here which to me is the same thing so I want to make sure I can before doing this.

  9. #3624
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    OK Thanks for that

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    Being born more than 40 years ago on the neighbor islands of which blacks were a rarity amongst the local population and had only one black guy in high school at that time. We used the term "popolo" in association to blacks because of the dark colored 1/4 inch fruit of this plant also known as "Popolo" with its scientific name "Solanum nigrum. What you got from Google is a mainland derogatory meaning NOT a local expression which was only for the color of this plant fruit.

    It is exactly the same when locals from Hawaii go to the mainland and are associated with "Pineapple".

    Hawaiians who practice the ancient art of healing respected this and other medicial plants for its healing properties and Popolo leaves is often used as a steam breathing mist to cure bad colds. I used to eat the black berries because its rather sweet and tasted good. Reference "Practical Folk Medicine of Hawaii by L. Are. McBride page 67 and 85 paragraph 3.
    I moved this to the fight thread because you're taking a shot at me so lets move it where it needs to be.

    I hear what you're saying and had he used the word as a descriptive term, "I saw this Popolo walking down the street" I doubt the post would have gotten reported. However (and I have to warn you, this is a big however) when he used the word in conjunction with the supposition that there are more shootings in Hawaii because there are more "Popolo's" then he's not talking about berries or something being black, he was making a racially derogatory statement based on bias, end of story.

    I get it you like to fight and being moderated bugs you so you like to poke at me when you can but you're on the wrong side of this. I spend time in Thailand and Thais call non Thais falangs, and that word is neutral its meaning depends on context. The context in his post was clear.

  10. #3623

    Popolo, Solanum nigrum

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    I grew here. More than double that amount. Same here.
    I blame all this "call of duty" video games for influencing the millenial generation. I mean we did stupid shit back in our day, but the stuff I see on social media, these lolos get some balls. Big balls.

    I'm going to tell you a little secret, every single time you type "not to sound racist" it means you're about to throw down some seriously racist shit. It's the same no matter what the X is in "not to sound X."

    I con't consider myself an expert in Hawaiian Patois but I googled it and in context it's looking about as bad as any other derogatory words for black guys. It could be that I'm wrong about that but essentially you said you think there is more gun violence because there are more black guys. And you used a word that Urban Dictionary defines as;

    Popolo
    Hawaiian slang for African.

    Eats: fried chicken, watermelons Activities: makes cornbread, picks cotton, raps or dances, has oily heads, purple skin, popolo babies become more criminals on our streets.

    I'm thinking nobody should use that word going forward.

    A2
    Being born more than 40 years ago on the neighbor islands of which blacks were a rarity amongst the local population and had only one black guy in high school at that time. We used the term "popolo" in association to blacks because of the dark colored 1/4 inch fruit of this plant also known as "Popolo" with its scientific name "Solanum nigrum. What you got from Google is a mainland derogatory meaning NOT a local expression which was only for the color of this plant fruit.

    It is exactly the same when locals from Hawaii go to the mainland and are associated with "Pineapple".

    Hawaiians who practice the ancient art of healing respected this and other medicial plants for its healing properties and Popolo leaves is often used as a steam breathing mist to cure bad colds. I used to eat the black berries because its rather sweet and tasted good. Reference "Practical Folk Medicine of Hawaii by L. Are. McBride page 67 and 85 paragraph 3.

  11. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    The Daily Caller? Seriously?
    I can't open this link without disabling my spam / web-blocker. F-That. What's it say?

  12. #3621
    I just assume any BB talk about Camm is HN on another name. I mean there is a line around the block for Camm, she doesn't need to do BBFS. Bebe was doing a bit of BBFS but only with customers who already saw her regularly and were paying triple price for it. Every girl definitely has some guy she breaks all the rules for but that guy is usually the one paying the majority of her bills for that lavish life style. But on the subject of HN I do remember a while back some fellow saying Camm had blacklisted him and he was looking for a way to get back at her. I think the community was able to talk him off the ledge so to speak but maybe he just decided to go about things a different way.

  13. #3620
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    HeatNation seems to be obsessed with Camm, posting about her at least fifteen times within ten months. He describes himself as "an old ugly and fat man," yet he alleges that with Camm, "anything goes". Summarized below is some of what he claims about his supposed sessions with Camm.

    HeatNation claims to be "sharing my experiences so everyone can get an idea of what to expect" from Camm. Yet, well-established mongers with high credibility don't seem to be duplicating these wild fantasy sessions with her. HeatNation may be another name for Hammah808, who previously posted that Camm blocked his number, rejected him for appointments, and was "hiding in the back room" when he came to Rejuve to see her, all for no apparent reason, LOL. Significantly, Hammah808 then posted: "I feel like I have to be immature and do something to get revenge".
    You are the consummate detective Mr. Red. You are the Sherlock Holmes here!

  14. #3619

    Hn

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Actually upon further review it seems either HN has a bunch of aliases with many posts for each (if true, truly sick) or there are others getting BB action.

    I'm willing to bet Cam's a definite YMMV provider for extra $$.

    I haven't tried only because I've heard from several sources there are very good reasons why she takes so many vacations and theyre not good ones.

    Survey says. Ehhhhhhhhh. X.
    I figured LAchargers was one of them, same BS posts about Cam.

  15. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    How this loser is allowed to post complete bullshit about a provider is unbelievable.
    HeatNation seems to be obsessed with Camm, posting about her at least fifteen times within ten months. He describes himself as "an old ugly and fat man," yet he alleges that with Camm, "anything goes". Summarized below is some of what he claims about his supposed sessions with Camm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    HeatNation has additionally claimed in various purported reviews of Camm that he repeatedly "throat fucks" her (sometimes with her head hanging over the edge of the bed) while she gags and her eyes water; that he's "forced her head all the way down my cock and thrusted up at the same time"; that he "forced her head to take all my cum down her throat"; that he "pushed her head down and forced her throat all the way down my cock and fucked her throat"; that he "forced her down as I came" in her throat (notice that "forced" is one of HeatNation's favorite words); that she licks his sperm off his fingers, even desiring his sperm so much that "she grabbed my hand and shoved it in her mouth"; that they've enjoyed orally sharing his sperm, spitting it back and forth into each other's mouths; that she swallows his sperm; that she "loved" having his finger in her ass; that he watches his "cum dripping out of her pussy"; that she asked him for anal sex, saying "Stick it in my ass baby"; that he's been "pounding her tight asshole"; that she likes having her neck softly choked; and that she asked him to take her out for drinks.

    Interestingly, in HeatNation's original report on his second session with Camm he said nothing about anal sex, but then claimed three months afterward that during that second session Camm agreed to anal sex.
    HeatNation claims to be "sharing my experiences so everyone can get an idea of what to expect" from Camm. Yet, well-established mongers with high credibility don't seem to be duplicating these wild fantasy sessions with her. HeatNation may be another name for Hammah808, who previously posted that Camm blocked his number, rejected him for appointments, and was "hiding in the back room" when he came to Rejuve to see her, all for no apparent reason, LOL. Significantly, Hammah808 then posted: "I feel like I have to be immature and do something to get revenge".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape