Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 332 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3272

    Back to.

    And like Eazy-E said.

    Cause in some pussy is the place the be.

    Always fuckin' is the life for me.

    Spread them legs open far and wide.

    Fuck this shit just let me put my dick inside soooooooo.

    Gimmee that, that, that nutt, that nutt, that nutt.

    Gimmee that, Gimmee that, Gimmee that nutt.

  2. #3271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by BSNation  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys first time poser here but I just had a three way session with Cam, Dallas and Lexi. Only paid $$ for it so each girl got. 5 for the hour session. Completely BB'd all of them and they took turns doing anal to see who could take me the deepest. I'd recommend all 3 individually but this had to be the best experience of my life. After I creamed all three we took a shower and each girl got a chance to give me a goodbye BJ before I left. Will definitely repeat.
    Same thing happened to me. But eh brah, I went wake up.

  3. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Spyda: "I have never had the opportunity to see camm myself, but conflicting reports say that camm is adamant that she does not provide BBFS. It's tough for me to judge, but it is interesting that the same (and only one) person is reporting BBFS from her. Maybe a YMMV thing? Something tells me not".

    Good observation, but of course it's not merely claims of BBFS. HeatNation has additionally claimed in various purported reviews of Camm that he repeatedly "throat fucks" her (sometimes with her head hanging over the edge of the bed) while she gags and her eyes water; that he's "forced her head all the way down my cock and thrusted up at the same time"; that he "forced her head to take all my cum down her throat"; that he "pushed her head down and forced her throat all the way down my cock and fucked her throat"; that he "forced her down as I came" in her throat (notice that "forced" is one of HeatNation's favorite words); that she licks his sperm off his fingers, even desiring his sperm so much that "she grabbed my hand and shoved it in her mouth"; that they've enjoyed orally sharing his sperm, spitting it back and forth into each other's mouths; that she swallows his sperm; that she "loved" having his finger in her ass; that he watches his "cum dripping out of her pussy"; that she asked him for anal sex, saying "Stick it in my ass baby"; that he's been "pounding her tight asshole"; that she likes having her neck softly choked; and that she asked him to take her out for drinks.

    Interestingly, in HeatNation's original report on his second session with Camm he said nothing about anal sex, but then claimed three months afterward that during that second session Camm agreed to anal sex.

    HeatNation claims to be "sharing my experiences so everyone can get an idea of what to expect" from Camm. Yet, well-established mongers with high credibility don't seem to be duplicating these wild fantasy sessions with her, LOL.
    Hes fantasizing and a figment in his own mind. I've been with her a number of times and she has confirmed herself that this guy is nothing but drama which she doesn't need. Its a revenge thing for him writing all kinds of shit to cause trouble. Very immature.

  4. #3269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Good observation, but of course it's not merely claims of BBFS. HeatNation has additionally claimed in various purported reviews of Camm.
    As Stan Verrett would say before doing a Miami Heat highlight, "The Heat, you know the Heat. " This is just a sneaky way some posters would try by writing that he got bareback service from a certain provider, and then hope for a confirmation from another poster. Preferably from a senior member poster.

  5. #3268

    Masturbatory Fantasies About Camm?

    Spyda: "I have never had the opportunity to see camm myself, but conflicting reports say that camm is adamant that she does not provide BBFS. It's tough for me to judge, but it is interesting that the same (and only one) person is reporting BBFS from her. Maybe a YMMV thing? Something tells me not".

    Good observation, but of course it's not merely claims of BBFS. HeatNation has additionally claimed in various purported reviews of Camm that he repeatedly "throat fucks" her (sometimes with her head hanging over the edge of the bed) while she gags and her eyes water; that he's "forced her head all the way down my cock and thrusted up at the same time"; that he "forced her head to take all my cum down her throat"; that he "pushed her head down and forced her throat all the way down my cock and fucked her throat"; that he "forced her down as I came" in her throat (notice that "forced" is one of HeatNation's favorite words); that she licks his sperm off his fingers, even desiring his sperm so much that "she grabbed my hand and shoved it in her mouth"; that they've enjoyed orally sharing his sperm, spitting it back and forth into each other's mouths; that she swallows his sperm; that she "loved" having his finger in her ass; that he watches his "cum dripping out of her pussy"; that she asked him for anal sex, saying "Stick it in my ass baby"; that he's been "pounding her tight asshole"; that she likes having her neck softly choked; and that she asked him to take her out for drinks.

    Interestingly, in HeatNation's original report on his second session with Camm he said nothing about anal sex, but then claimed three months afterward that during that second session Camm agreed to anal sex.

    HeatNation claims to be "sharing my experiences so everyone can get an idea of what to expect" from Camm. Yet, well-established mongers with high credibility don't seem to be duplicating these wild fantasy sessions with her, LOL.

  6. #3267
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263
    Quote Originally Posted by SureYourRight  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the Rejuve thread has turned into Penthouse Fantasy column. If the dude wants to force Camm into retirement just go down there and buy her out like whoever is "dating" Sasha right now. It will be easier and spare us all the bullshit of reading these lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Bro that guy who always writes about cam don't believe a word he says. Everyone knows he has a problem with her and is writing all kind of shit about her. He needs some heat up his ass yeah you heard me.
    I appreciate you guys doing this on the fight thread, but why must you guys punish yourselves? Hover over name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

    If you don't then you are choosing to remain engaged. If all you guys complaining about him stop and just POST YOUR REVIEWS, then the chick ends up making more money and he looses.

    A2

  7. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Bro that guy who always writes about cam don't believe a word he says. Everyone knows he has a problem with her and is writing all kind of shit about her. He needs some heat up his ass yeah you heard me.
    Apparently the Rejuve thread has turned into Penthouse Fantasy column. If the dude wants to force Camm into retirement just go down there and buy her out like whoever is "dating" Sasha right now. It will be easier and spare us all the bullshit of reading these lies.

  8. #3265

    Rejuve

    Bro that guy who always writes about cam don't believe a word he says. Everyone knows he has a problem with her and is writing all kind of shit about her. He needs some heat up his ass yeah you heard me.

  9. #3264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    That's because you didn't place &# before each emoji 6-digit number. Had you done that, your posting would have been correctly formatted like this:

    BRAAHHHH, a hot all covered service, vs a hot non covered service, HELLO, Hot No Cover HAPPINESS, HOT all covered service, all the other places😂😂😂, my go to place! FAHKIN MONGERS DISNEYLAND! ALL RIDES TESTED AND REVIEWED😍😍😍, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, is how I feel when I walk out of there🤙🤙🤙.
    Thanks Blake, will do 😁

  10. #3263
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    Nothing, sometimes when you post emojis numbers follow it, don't know why, 😎128526;128526;.
    That's because you didn't place &# before each emoji 6-digit number. Had you done that, your posting would have been correctly formatted like this:

    BRAAHHHH, a hot all covered service, vs a hot non covered service, HELLO, Hot No Cover HAPPINESS, HOT all covered service, all the other places😂😂😂, my go to place! FAHKIN MONGERS DISNEYLAND! ALL RIDES TESTED AND REVIEWED😍😍😍, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, is how I feel when I walk out of there🤙🤙🤙.

  11. #3262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    What does the numbers mean?
    Nothing, sometimes when you post emojis numbers follow it, don't know why, 😎128526;128526;.

  12. #3261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    BRAAHHHH, a hot all covered service, vs a hot non covered service, HELLO, Hot No Cover HAPPINESS, HOT all covered service, all the other places😂128514;128514;, my go to place! FAHKIN MONGERS DISNEYLAND! ALL RIDES TESTED AND REVIEWED😍128525;128525;, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, is how I feel when I walk out of there🤙129305;129305;.
    What does the numbers mean?

  13. #3260

    Best customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    I would be the Usain Bolt of that Olympics. Wait, Is that good or bad?
    Finish all in 10 seconds.

    Oh if you then leave tip and go home.

    You are really really loved!

  14. #3259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I had to chuckle at that. Hey! But the Sex Olympics Games would be a great idea! If that ever really happened, I would be down for that. Maybe the cum shot put? Would Kison be hosting the event? Damn just thinking about it is getting me all pumped up.
    I would be the Usain Bolt of that Olympics. Wait, Is that good or bad?

  15. #3258
    Quote Originally Posted by LeiaBaby  [View Original Post]
    Hey, babe Leia here. I just want to apologize to everyone for ending my trip early and I wanted to let you know why so at least I wasn't understanding. Some nutcase who was harassed me for three years because I refuse to see him because he wants to fuck me bear and I won't let him has alerted H PD and the hotel security that I was staying at of my activities. He did this after he made an appointment with me got my room number and showed up to the door and I told him to leave. I guess that made him mad enough to ruin it for everyone. So I needed to end my trip early, leave and I'm going to need to lay low for a while. Missed you all and enjoyed the short time I had with you and again I'm sorry for ending my trip sooner than expected. Much aloha.
    I am sorry that this happened to you. You need to stay safe. Safe travels. Hope you return soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape