Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,471 to 22,485 of 26415
-
01-01-19 01:39 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks, thought it was too good to be true!
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 01:00 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 1244Try google
Here are 2 pages of those found, 1 that had to be translated that has her pics.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
https://translate.google.com/transla...ml&prev=search
http://swingacat.info/saggy-tits/thi...en-fucking.php
-
12-31-18 23:44 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 174Looks Great AA lady
Anyone know this one? Looks good enough to eat! Tineye was not working, so I couldn't check.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/523432299820
-
12-31-18 23:17 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 1136Thank you for the report Gap. She looks good. I do remember a report being mentioned before but never indulged.
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 22:45 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 124Bella
Saw Bella recently - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/508973909373 or as some have referred to as UTR Bella. All can I say is wow. She has a good place in place good area and was prompt in scheduling. Her body is amazing along with her DT skills. Covered CG, ACG, and mish to finish. She is worth every penny and I would definitely repeat. Can't believe I waited so long to meet her.
-
12-31-18 22:45 #3940Regular Member

Posts: 9New to Milwaukee was wondering if this one is worth a call any help is appreciated thanks.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/321003416116
-
12-31-18 22:40 #3939Regular Member

Posts: 9New to Milwaukee was wondering if this one is worth a call any help is appreciated thanks.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/321003416116
-
12-31-18 21:08 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 435Incall at her place near Locust. When this occurred she wasn't offering outcall, or at least didn't offer it to me. I live in an area that most providers don't want to travel to anyway as they say it's too far north.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 20:32 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 174Jen
I saw Jen this week. I will repeat. She was at a notel on the west side. Room was clean and not a mess. No smoke odor. Her service was very good and buget friendly. She is a definite GFE, DFK, DATY and a great BBBJCIMWS! BBFS is on the table and CIP! Pictures are real, nice body great tits. . Very clean lady, she had just shower and ready to eat! I will be repeating!
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/758870736990
-
12-31-18 17:27 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 174Yep, this is fake, although I didn't know the girls name till this post. I fell for it about a year ago. I sent a Email, got a response that she lived in an area in milwaukee, (even mentioned a cross street but no address). I was pretty excited about meeting her. It seemed like a real person responding. So I spent the $25, the girl on the cam want even close to looking like her, plus, it was like $2 a minute. Fucking sucked!
Originally Posted by Lipnasty
[View Original Post]
Long story short, I got blue balls and I was out $25.
-
12-31-18 16:45 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 154So correct
So true. When have you ever had a provider with a pocket full of cash. Do the math. If there was no addiction they would have cash laying around.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 16:43 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 154Sammy
Was that in call or out call. I live in a place where she would have to be buzzed in and always meet at a side door so never have had a problem. I always walk her out as well. Sorry to hear about you shake down.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 16:03 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 1820Rent
Because when you're carrying a habit the money is gone as fast as it comes in. There's no putting $30 or $40 aside for rent that's weeks away. That's 2 more bags today. Many here have gotten texts at 11 AM from providers they've seen saying they don't have room money and need it by noon.
Originally Posted by WinonaFan
[View Original Post]
P19.
-
12-31-18 13:10 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 2120Prepay is a scam. Avoid. There's no way that girl is selling her ass in Wisconsin.
Originally Posted by RodFather2323
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 12:00 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 435Last time I visited with her, some dude tried to shake me down for more cash. Thankfully I only carry what I'm donating. Since that, I don't visit her or her daughter.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





