Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,471 to 22,485 of 26406
-
12-31-18 17:27 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 174Yep, this is fake, although I didn't know the girls name till this post. I fell for it about a year ago. I sent a Email, got a response that she lived in an area in milwaukee, (even mentioned a cross street but no address). I was pretty excited about meeting her. It seemed like a real person responding. So I spent the $25, the girl on the cam want even close to looking like her, plus, it was like $2 a minute. Fucking sucked!
Originally Posted by Lipnasty
[View Original Post]
Long story short, I got blue balls and I was out $25.
-
12-31-18 16:45 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 154So correct
So true. When have you ever had a provider with a pocket full of cash. Do the math. If there was no addiction they would have cash laying around.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 16:43 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 154Sammy
Was that in call or out call. I live in a place where she would have to be buzzed in and always meet at a side door so never have had a problem. I always walk her out as well. Sorry to hear about you shake down.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 16:03 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 1820Rent
Because when you're carrying a habit the money is gone as fast as it comes in. There's no putting $30 or $40 aside for rent that's weeks away. That's 2 more bags today. Many here have gotten texts at 11 AM from providers they've seen saying they don't have room money and need it by noon.
Originally Posted by WinonaFan
[View Original Post]
P19.
-
12-31-18 13:10 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 2120Prepay is a scam. Avoid. There's no way that girl is selling her ass in Wisconsin.
Originally Posted by RodFather2323
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 12:00 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 435Last time I visited with her, some dude tried to shake me down for more cash. Thankfully I only carry what I'm donating. Since that, I don't visit her or her daughter.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 09:43 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 154Sammy
Got a text from this one this morning. Has a good he special going on and is mobile. Have plans this morning so could not partake.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/899667051990
-
12-31-18 09:39 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 355Drew
Yup last summer she was Samantha the SW.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 09:10 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 374Well she has to pay for the room somehow. Never really understood the staying in one place but using a hotel. What they pay for the hotel for a week could get them a pretty nice apartment for a month and have money to spare. I get that the traveling girls have to use hotels but when you stay in the same town might as well get something less expensive.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 08:57 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 166Drew
You're correct. She is high volume and does offer BBBJ as well as BBFS with an upcharge though. Really bad hotel area though if you ask me. Saw her twice this past month. She keeps your number but doesn't ever call or text you but recognizes your number when you text her. 1st time DATY on her was awesome, clean and tasty but 2nd time around there was odor. One lick and I said nope not today. I just assumed if a provider grooms herself well then she'll always be that way but nope. Have fun YMMV.
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 06:52 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 154Drew
OMG so true. I thought she looked familiar. Did her name used to be Sam back then? Last I heard from her she was at a hotel down on 29th in Wisconsin.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 03:54 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 290Lol yes used to be affordable but since she moved to a motel the rates went way up.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 02:15 #3924Regular Member

Posts: 18Kendall is amazing!
I just had my first time w Kendall based off the reviews on here. She is is amazing!
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
Sexy, down to earth, etc.
-
12-31-18 00:39 #3923Regular Member

Posts: 18Kendall Snow
My first post and review so please take it easy on me!
I met up with beautiful Kendall tonight and it was one hell of an experience! I consider myself a rookie in this business, as such I'm generally pretty damn nervous meeting someone new. From the moment I texted Kendall she made me feel absolutely at ease. A lot diff than what I was used to, she took her time, she was extremely sweet!
I guess I should be thanking all those that have also reviewed her, that is the reason I reached out to her!
Can we talk about her smoking body for a minute? Or insanely chill attitude and welcoming presence?! No clock watching!? Actually into the session and passionate?!
Sorry I am just really excited I got see her! Have a great night and a happy new year. Be safe!!
-
12-30-18 23:21 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 230Three posts. All questions. You need to contribute with information, yourself, before you start asking others for info.
Originally Posted by RodFather2323
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






