Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7371
-
01-02-19 10:49 #531Senior Member

Posts: 502Post #508
'Nuff said.
-
01-02-19 04:52 #530Senior Member

Posts: 42Ms ebony
Absolutely great, but I'm not sure she is still active.
-
01-01-19 18:23 #529Senior Member

Posts: 1048Response to my ad.
This is supposedly a husband and wife team. The husband answered my ad. He says they live right outside Sturbridge. He saying only 1. 25 for the session. Which sounds a little too good to be true. He has emailed me over the last Few days which makes him more credible to me.
Does anyone know of a husband and wife team near Sturbridge with a really hot wife?
-
01-01-19 17:26 #528Senior Member

Posts: 44Ms. Ebony
Anyone know if she is still active? Fun little spinner. I think she used to be in the Forest Park section of Springfield.
Originally Posted by JustForthI
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
01-01-19 16:07 #527Senior Member

Posts: 49Honesty I can't recommend one right now. Sucks but the last couple years things have dried up in this area.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 13:29 #526Senior Member

Posts: 1048Springfield.
Let me clarify, I am not new to Mass. I am a life long central mass native. I'm just in need of a connection in western mass.
There must be one woman who's been around for years that someone could quickly tell me about? I mean, if you were asking me for dependable women in Worcester I could give you at least 4-5 names of women who everyone's seen and knows they're legit.
Who's the western mass woman who have her own place and no one really visits her because everyone already has? I'll take her number.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 13:20 #525Senior Member

Posts: 1048Code.
For describing sexual acts I could see where code helps keep a level of ambiguity. I mean, if LEO ever did want to take everyone's posts from this site and prosecute them for the acts spelled out in them, [Deleted by Admin]
Let me stop you right there. They can't, they never can. Everything on this forum is hearsay and nothing, absolutely nothing can be introduced in court.
So LE can't take your posts and use them.
A2
-
01-01-19 11:34 #524Senior Member

Posts: 820Agree
Just spell it out like you were taught in first grade: $130 means you paid one hundred thirty dollars. PLEASE.
Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 16:17 #523Senior Member

Posts: 1048Springfield Commute.
I am newly and partially transplanted to Springfield on the daily. I travel by Mass Pike from Worcester. Could anyone be of any help on a provider along those routes who has been around long enough for there to be no guessing of their legitimacy? I don't need a super star or anything. I just want a dependable girl, who is reachable and thorough.
I'm willing to travel north or south of that route if that's where a dependable girl resides. I know there are some providers north of Springfield in Northampton. Which would be fine for me if that's the destination.
Thanks for any help guys. Once again just seeking a dependable provider in the western mass region or 35 mile radius. Plenty of trades in central mass for you. I have my gold in this area so, gold will be returned equally if given.
-
12-31-18 15:54 #522Senior Member

Posts: 96Is 30 or 300 ? Please clarified how much is it?
Is 300 or 30.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 13:25 #521Senior Member

Posts: 214Plus, does the price even matter to LE? I mean, are they saying, "Sorry, we only go after $120 ladies, not the $20 ones. " What, because streetwalkers never get picked up, right?
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 13:07 #520Senior Member

Posts: 559I Totally Agree 100%
I am in complete agreement with you on this. I never understood the point of the code. What like LEO aren't going to figure out what the price is? Seems silly and a complete waste of time. Just say $120, $150, $200 or whatever the price is! Jeez! Like we are fooling ourselves and definitely confusing ourselves with this jibberish like the po po aren't going to know what we're talking about. Just say how much. I hate incomplete partial information which many so called contributors use when leaving a review. Keep it on topic and leave out the garbage information. I'll promise to do the same although I think I've done so in my posts.
Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
12-31-18 13:05 #519Senior Member

Posts: 50230.
I am aware that LE is not stupid.
I am just following the accepted method on this forum.
It's written in the abbreviations appendix.
Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 12:20 #518Senior Member

Posts: 246Thanks!
Appreciate the info'. , was thinking of her. , but will pass!
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 19:20 #517Senior Member

Posts: 667Info?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/996492533407
Anyone know if legit? Thanks.









Reply With Quote




