Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 732 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1251

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14
    Think she is a game player. We were doing great NO red flags and then she just stops. Like stops texting and blocks me. This all happened in two hours tonight. , the last message was from her saying she was excited to meet. Happy to share her number and the info I have via pm.

  2. #1250

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
    Too much booze and missed that. Her profile is up. Link below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa50b...b-ca15be7cdb14

  3. #1249

    Cutiewithabootay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylish  [View Original Post]
    She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.
    100% real AF.

  4. #1248

    Her Profile is up

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.
    You probably got blocked. Her profile is up. I haven't met her yet but we have been talking. She says someone scammed her into giving them her bank info and cleaned her out.

  5. #1247

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    That is a link to a message. Only the user will be able to pull it up.
    Thats why I gave her name and location, think she blocked me.

  6. #1246

    Link to messages

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Mollyy129.

    Is this profile viewable to you guys?

    From Worcester.

    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f
    That is a link to a message. Only the user will be able to pull it up.

  7. #1245
    I saw her this past spring, out of her Somerville (apt. Was kinda rushed, but def a total freak. Into water sports but I declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394

    Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.

  8. #1244

    Mollyy129

    Mollyy129.

    Is this profile viewable to you guys?

    From Worcester.

    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...d-d305a172dd6f

  9. #1243

    Blank profile

    I believe I've met girls with blank or almost blank profiles and they were fine. Especially the older profiles tend to be blank because I'm guessing they didn't have the minimum word count requirement back then.

    I actually tend to avoid the ones with overly long profiles since they're usually looking for long-term, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVet2019  [View Original Post]
    Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.

  10. #1242

    Cutiewithabootay

    She is known to be real. I haven't met her but others on this forum have.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]

  11. #1241

    EmmaT94

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394

    Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.

  12. #1240

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her also, have no interest in pics and videos.

    Have run into many girls looking to do pics and videos.

    I tell them I am sure they are great but I am looking to meet in person.

    If they change their mind about things to get in touch and wish them luck.
    I got her all the way to agreeing to meet for lunch as a meet and greet, but then she pulled the "I usually get an incentive for dates. " I told her I give incentives once we have an arrangement set up. Crickets after that.

  13. #1239

    Cutie from Haverhill


  14. #1238

    My first contribution

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90aed...9-fa737678f84e

    Saw her twice in the summer. Nice body, and I'm a sucker for that complexion. Sweet girl and dtf at 400. Did not push for less. I had a nice time.

  15. #1237
    Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmess  [View Original Post]
    If anyone chats with her, be careful. After chatting for a couple days and sending me some fake pics, she threatened to blackmail me if I didn't paypal her $400. She was saying that she was underage, and threatening to expose the dick pic I sent her (culled from Reddit, LOL). She wanted to talk on the phone, so I called her from a google voice number, and she was super insistent about asking me to talk dirty and tell her what I wanted to do to her. I was kinda weirded out, so I didn't say anything like that, but she said she recorded my voice so I "wouldn't be able to deny it". I can't post her profile, as she blocked me, but her screenname is Irenefrombos. Be careful out there guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape