Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 920 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 13794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2679

    Wechat I'd?

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    That group uses real pics but that ad is super old (by at least 3 months). They haven't ran current ads in a while I think, but if you're friends with them on wechat they always have up to date albums. And ignore all the words LOL. Standard MO as any aamp (covered everything, non GFE, sometimes upgrade available for BBBJ, YMMV).
    How do you friend them on wechat?

  2. #2678

    Next Location

    It has been a while since I visited a location. The last one I went to was the new location of the old Ashland one. Has any of the places changed location recently? If not, if anyone knows where I can go for younger girls that provide good service let me know.

  3. #2677

    Lucy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    I recomend Lucy very pleasing a great time.

    Slim atletic body cute face with nice tan small but perky tits and 2 pops.
    Seeing if you can message me Lucy number.

  4. #2676
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    I recomend Lucy very pleasing a great time.

    Slim atletic body cute face with nice tan small but perky tits and 2 pops.
    I've been thinking about trying her out, thanks!

  5. #2675

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy111  [View Original Post]
    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.
    I recomend Lucy very pleasing a great time.

    Slim atletic body cute face with nice tan small but perky tits and 2 pops.

  6. #2674
    Sure. Look around the board here. KP phone numbers & websites have been posted a billion times I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasure773  [View Original Post]
    Jane sounds great can I get her info?

  7. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Not because I've seen her. But I would have to choose Jane myself. Korean Brunette 5'1" 95 lb spinner with C's.

    Ticks 5 of my check boxes. LOL.
    Jane sounds great can I get her info?

  8. #2672

    Schamburg aamp

    I recently went to aamp in schamburg. I made the appointment and was told she is 24 and have nice bolt ons and GFE. I went to the place and in the room there was this old asian lady, not very appealing. I told her there is a misunderstanding and left. I advise you to stay away from this service.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/134981

  9. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the apts in Lisle or oakbrook recently?
    Went to oakbrook a few weeks ago. Typical experience. Older than said. Rushed, but surprisingly got a good nuru massage along with it.

    Kept me going from building to building before telling me real buiding which was annoying. But overall decent experience. Guess suburbs more expensive than Chinatown area.

  10. #2670

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    No reason to keep this info hidden. It's 312-520-5817.
    Thanks for posting this. I had lost the contact information (switched phones) and the kp site had / has no phone listing anymore.

  11. #2669
    Anyone been to the apts in Lisle or oakbrook recently?

  12. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy111  [View Original Post]
    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Not because I've seen her. But I would have to choose Jane myself. Korean Brunette 5'1" 95 lb spinner with C's.

    Ticks 5 of my check boxes. LOL.
    Lucy is always a fun time. Last time I saw her she said that she loves to fuck, and she showed it too.

    -w.

  13. #2667

    KP Gal

    Not because I've seen her. But I would have to choose Jane myself. Korean Brunette 5'1" 95 lb spinner with C's.

    Ticks 5 of my check boxes. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy111  [View Original Post]
    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.

  14. #2666

    RE: I Agree (Nicha)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fb1225  [View Original Post]
    She is great and very accommodating, she will offer you a cocktail, and treat you like a king and her place is very comfortable with easy parking. She is not a waif, a little bigger but certainly not out of shape. I prefer more athletic figures but I would still recommend her services.
    I recently saw Nicha as well. I used my RS2 K / RS-AVS membership for verification with her. She may verify her clients other ways as well, but I'm not sure. She offered me a drink upon arrival. We both had some Johnny Walker Black on ice while we played. She did provide a GFE. As others have stated she is a very sweet girl, with some meat on her bones. She was a lot of fun. She also offered to cook dinner for me. Previous posts about her are spot on.

  15. #2665

    Kp recommendation?

    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape