Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 731 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1238

    My first contribution

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90aed...9-fa737678f84e

    Saw her twice in the summer. Nice body, and I'm a sucker for that complexion. Sweet girl and dtf at 400. Did not push for less. I had a nice time.

  2. #1237
    Zero profile. I never message SB's who have a totally blank profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmess  [View Original Post]
    If anyone chats with her, be careful. After chatting for a couple days and sending me some fake pics, she threatened to blackmail me if I didn't paypal her $400. She was saying that she was underage, and threatening to expose the dick pic I sent her (culled from Reddit, LOL). She wanted to talk on the phone, so I called her from a google voice number, and she was super insistent about asking me to talk dirty and tell her what I wanted to do to her. I was kinda weirded out, so I didn't say anything like that, but she said she recorded my voice so I "wouldn't be able to deny it". I can't post her profile, as she blocked me, but her screenname is Irenefrombos. Be careful out there guys.

  3. #1236
    Cute but I don't pay for vids etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b

  4. #1235
    Greetings all -- first time poster but I've been on SA in Boston for a few years now. Happy to contribute here and benefit from others. $200 is low for me; I personally believe that some of these women definitely are worth more but we all have our limits I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Pass on all these spoiled women. None of them are worth more than $200, at most.

    There are too many on there to waste your time and money on anyone thinking they are worth that.

    You will not have a good time.

  5. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b
    I talked with her also, have no interest in pics and videos.

    Have run into many girls looking to do pics and videos.

    I tell them I am sure they are great but I am looking to meet in person.

    If they change their mind about things to get in touch and wish them luck.

  6. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Super hot girl but you have to 'prove" you are worthy of her. And just how do you do that? Simple, buy something off her wish list!

    If you are really interested in me visit my wishlist and select something. I only go out with people who show me they are real and not wasting my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce20...b-e5b608c24be6
    Do not waste your time on women like this, they are not worth it.

    Never spend more than $200 or buy something for them from the start, never pay to meet, never start with an allowance at the beginning. ].

    All of these things need to be earned not gifted to them because they have a pussy and are pretty.

    Too many women on there who are good.

  7. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I have been going back and forth with this one. Finally connected and was hoping for the best. She wanted 500 plus Outcall, I countered 250 her Incall. Silence. So much for the art of the deal. She said 500 was normal for her but your in the middle of nowhere NH I said!! It may be the girls are trying to pay off thier Christmas debt with a couple of visits but these expectations are crazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0095...e-eb7aef7e0607
    Pass on all these spoiled women. None of them are worth more than $200, at most.

    There are too many on there to waste your time and money on anyone thinking they are worth that.

    You will not have a good time.

  8. #1231

    NH girl

    I have been going back and forth with this one. Finally connected and was hoping for the best. She wanted 500 plus Outcall, I countered 250 her Incall. Silence. So much for the art of the deal. She said 500 was normal for her but your in the middle of nowhere NH I said!! It may be the girls are trying to pay off thier Christmas debt with a couple of visits but these expectations are crazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0095...e-eb7aef7e0607

  9. #1230

    Never Satisfied

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I probably wasn't very clear in my original post. I wasn't asking why people pay 90 bucks to join SA. I was asking why go for the backpage quality talent on SA when there are plenty of backpage related sites that are free? I don't see the point.

    I have had successes myself on SA. I tend to go for the non pro college types. My problem is I am never satisfied. Always looking for the next best thing. I pass up good opportunities for the hope for better opportunities.

    I know, I am sick in the head.
    Guess that's the problem with most guys. When we get a good thing, always thinking there's something better. The ladies probably think the same way, unless they want your baby.

    Happy New Year and thanks to all for helping us stay safe.

  10. #1229
    [Deleted by Admin]

    And this from the other side. Some day you guys are going to wake up and realize it was never red v blue and it was always us v them and they kept you at each others throats while they (both they) destroyed your country.

    Pussy is non political, don't do this shit again. There is a thread for you guys that have hardons for this shit.

    A2

  11. #1228

    Entitled PPS snowflake

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is why, same here.

    A2

  12. #1227

    Burbu1

    Super hot girl but you have to 'prove" you are worthy of her. And just how do you do that? Simple, buy something off her wish list!

    If you are really interested in me visit my wishlist and select something. I only go out with people who show me they are real and not wasting my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce20...b-e5b608c24be6

  13. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd...e-14abca039139

    No info. Always looking to meet new sa talent so lmk wink wink.

  14. #1225

    Jhills

    Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139

  15. #1224

    Entitled PPS snowflake

    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Seriously? Some of you guys can't get enough of this shit and have to inject this political bullshit into everything. GPS is not a function of politics.

    Fuck, it's ridiculous and it never ends and why is it that the only people who throw that snowflake bullshit around are the ones doing the crying?

    Go to a rally or fight about this shit at Christmas dinner with your family if you have to but keep it the fuck off the forum.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape