Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10282
-
01-01-19 15:37 #652Senior Member

Posts: 80Bailey and Danielle.
I had a chance to meet up with these two this weekend. Wow!
This was my third time with Bailey so I am very comfortable with her Danielle is an easy girl to get along with, who has a great smile and body. The two of them are really into each other. So if you just want a show that is probably worth the price of admission. However, both will want to make sure you are happy also. Don't be shy and don't be a jerk and you will have a great time. I am at a point with Bailey we know what each other likes. Danielle has a couple more rules than Bailey but nothing more than safety. The advertise on STG you can find them there. Not the best at returning texts or calls but they will get back with you. I have been there at night and during the day with not problems. You may see another guy when you show up. But he always leaves. Both claim to be independent and the one I saw does not pose a threat of any kind.
As always YMMV, but be nice and you more that likely to have a great time. More of a pse than GFE if anyone is curious.
-
12-31-18 18:13 #651Senior Member

Posts: 639Yep
That is her ad. She's since changed it up. I'm just saying that's quite a pricey BJ. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 16:36 #650Senior Member

Posts: 134Brooke
Yes those are hers.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 13:47 #649Senior Member

Posts: 826Are these ads her
Brooke.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brooke-keke/10484614 or this https://cityxguide.com/escorts/brook...27031-15112508 or this https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-escort-flint-392894#erotic might be her or them or whatever.
-
12-30-18 13:03 #648Senior Member

Posts: 639Brooke
I hit this chick up and everything about her ad is misleading. She calls herself the head doc but says it's covered and you also get your choice of a dance or massage for $ for ss $. 25 for hh and $$ for hour. But in the services it says cim. Nothing else is available from what I understand. She seemed a bit upset when I basically laughed at her. But hey if that's what some of you like then cool. I would rather go to a strip club or a massage place or I could just handle my little guy myself for free. Also there is no duo. Sorry guys link is not working. Get on stg and search real head doc. Papa Be
-
12-30-18 01:55 #647Senior Member

Posts: 176Ali
Has anyone been with the hot blonde in Fenton named Ali recently? I haven't heard anything in about a year or two. I wonder if she's still in the game.
-
12-29-18 14:15 #646Senior Member

Posts: 226Stacey
I can verify Stacey will screw your brains out and her BBBJ is so good I had to stop her and flip her over before I exploded in her mouth LOL She is a bit of a chatty girl prolly from whatever she's wired on but for sure she is a good lay.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 10:03 #645Senior Member

Posts: 155Flint Area
I've posted before on ones I like in the Flint area. If you are looking for a safe place, Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) is the first I would mention. Incall 20 minutes south of Flint so safety is no problem. 220 hour was the donation last I checked.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 07:18 #644Senior Member

Posts: 435
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
Thank you. This helps. Do they have hourly rates?
Originally Posted by Ezapata
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 01:47 #643Senior Member

Posts: 141Priced right.
I have no problem with $ for hhr. Never been disappointed. I ask her to avoid smoking for 15 minutes before I arrive and not start up until I drive away.
Originally Posted by BeeReals
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 20:21 #642Senior Member

Posts: 134Expensive
That is more on the expensive side.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 14:59 #641Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: Jennifer
I did not end up seeing her. She has a cute face pic- imo. I asked for booty pics but she said no so I decided not to. She was asking one bill for a hhr. Please let me know if you partake?
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 13:41 #640Senior Member

Posts: 75Expensive?
Is that expensive? From RTFF (not personal experience): for a SW, yes that would be high, but for an escort, I don't think so. It seems that the going rate for anyone worth spending time with is 70-80 for a SS, 140-150 for HH, and around 200 for an HR.
Originally Posted by BeeReals
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 07:37 #639Regular Member

Posts: 15Suit D Debi
Went and saw Deb the other day, I can't seem to get enough of older women LOL. Either way she was great I didn't dig into the menu just covered the basics cfs BBBJ. I have to say it was one of the best experiences I've had, very safe, accommodating and overall made me feel very relaxed. As others reviewers have said a bit expensive 100 for a 1/2 but I'd take that over rushed, risky and cheap any day. One negative to some, she does smoke and you can smell it in her place but it doesn't bother me. I will repeat. As far as a link she seems to have pulled her ads for now but I'm sure she'll be back.
-
12-27-18 20:36 #638Senior Member

Posts: 75Bailey Re-visit
She was just as dynamite as before. If you like 'them tiny, look no further. Comms were better this time. She said she hasn't been as busy lately. Help this bored girl out.
I'm usually a day time monger, but I saw her in the evening this time. There was a guy sleeping in a suv in the parking lot, maybe a bf / handler or just random. I didn't give it much thought and it didn't deter me, but will go back in the day time for my own peace of mind. She's close to Fenton Rd. And 12th, I honestly don't know Flint well enough to know if this is a particularly bad part, but it seemed safe enough for me.
You can find her info searching here but if you can't find it or have other questions, PM me.









Reply With Quote






