Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 686 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #637

    Damn WTF?!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report, much appreciated by all.
    You'd think provider 101 would be Keep your Kitty Clean. Thanks for the post. As someone who is really into daty and a girl that at least pretends to be into it, that's a pass for me.

  2. #636

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She a nice girl. Actually looks better in person than pics. However. That's where the live story ends. She is very distant. Not into it at all. Started with a lame BBBJ. Went to mish. She was wincing like it hurt. I asked if she was ok, says yes, keep going. She keeps acting like it hurts. I turn her around and my first thought was, damn, that looks good. Then the stink hit me like a Mac truck. I couldn't finish. I'm thinking I know why she acted like it hurt. Take it for what it's worth. I'd avoid. Not good.
    Thanks for your report, much appreciated by all.

  3. #635

    Melody.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing. I've contacted her a couple times it just hasn't worked out. Seems legit.
    I've seen her. She a nice girl. Actually looks better in person than pics. However. That's where the live story ends. She is very distant. Not into it at all. Started with a lame BBBJ. Went to mish. She was wincing like it hurt. I asked if she was ok, says yes, keep going. She keeps acting like it hurts. I turn her around and my first thought was, damn, that looks good. Then the stink hit me like a Mac truck. I couldn't finish. I'm thinking I know why she acted like it hurt. Take it for what it's worth. I'd avoid. Not good.

  4. #634

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I did a quick search and didn't see her reviewed on here. Ad seems legit with the exception of a Texas area code.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...g/676367230466
    I was wondering the same thing. I've contacted her a couple times it just hasn't worked out. Seems legit.

  5. #633

    Amber green eyed goddess

    I agree, the cute pictures posted don't represent the girl that met me at the door looking dirty. Not 5'1/5'3 130 lbs medium breasts more like 5'7 165 lbs small breasts. I turned around and left. When they misrepresent themselves with fake pictures and descriptions of how they look, unless they're just trying to keep their real identity secret and they look good, I bail out of there.

    I'm not sure why you're warning us to stay away but that was my exexperience.

    I agree when you get a good look at her she was very dirty and on some drug out of it and smelled bad and place smelled like cigarettes bad I think he is right stay away.

  6. #632

    Melody?

    Anyone seen this one? I did a quick search and didn't see her reviewed on here. Ad seems legit with the exception of a Texas area code.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...g/676367230466

  7. #631

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by AraFat  [View Original Post]
    Yeah true but I texted her and she said she was down and sent me a face pic so that is why I thought I would ask before partaking to be on the safe side. Its hard to trust pictures anymore-- could either be ancient pics or catfush pics. Thanks for replying.
    So did you go see her? How was the face picture? She has nice boobs.

  8. #630

    Amber green eye goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Do yourself a huge favor and stay FAR away!
    I agree, the cute pictures posted don't represent the girl that met me at the door looking dirty. Not 5'1/5'3 130 lbs medium breasts more like 5'7 165 lbs small breasts. I turned around and left. When they misrepresent themselves with fake pictures and descriptions of how they look, unless they're just trying to keep their real identity secret and they look good, I bail out of there.

    I'm not sure why you're warning us to stay away but that was my experience.

  9. #629
    Do yourself a huge favor and stay FAR away!

  10. #628

    Re: Jennifer.

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchRudder  [View Original Post]
    These posts are from July & August, it's Christmas my man, move on.
    Yeah true but I texted her and she said she was down and sent me a face pic so that is why I thought I would ask before partaking to be on the safe side. Its hard to trust pictures anymore-- could either be ancient pics or catfush pics. Thanks for replying.

  11. #627

    It's Christmas!

    These posts are from July & August, it's Christmas my man, move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arafat  [View Original Post]
    This is the link to jennifer. Does anyone know if she is legit? This goes with my previous post?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/313-438-4915/1/92036

  12. #626

    Bailey

    I've seen Bailey twice now and I really enjoy spending time with her. She really gets into it. I don't think I need to say anything that hasn't already been said about her. I will repeat. Papa Be.

  13. #625

    Jennifer? Legit?

    This is the link to jennifer. Does anyone know if she is legit? This goes with my previous post?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/313-438-4915/1/92036

  14. #624

    Jennifer. Skip the games

    Has anyone seen Jennifer? I don't see any reviews and don't want any problems so I thought I'd ask. This is her ad from skip the games: (I'm not sure how to post her direct link so I copied and pasted it).

    Playmate Jennifer at your service 150 hh 200 h out call only 25 years old.

    Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2018-08-10.

    Email me Call me.

    I see.

    Men Women Couples.

    Race / Regionality.

    Caucasian (N. American / W. European).

    Hair color.

    Black.

    Accepted payment methods.

    Cash.

    Available for.

    Incall Outcall.

    Hours.

    10 am to 12 midnight.

    Location.

    Flint.

    Weight.

    130 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    Breasts.

    Small / petite.

    Grooming down under.

    Natural.

    Piercing.

    None.

    Tattoos.

    Very visible or many.

    Hey baby let's have a playdate are you looking for some erotic fun call or text me.

    313-438-4 xxx.

    No bb.

    No anal.

    No BBBJ.

    Serious inquiries only only call or text if your ready to meet.

  15. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    She ripped me off a little while back. I did post my experience. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape