Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 10966
-
12-27-18 14:36 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 2682One of my UTR regulars recently stopped seeing anyone because she found a sugar daddy that gives her $1k/week in addition to paying for her apartment and car. So there are guys out there who may think her offer is perfectly reasonable. Sucks for me because she was a lot of fun, and only used to ask for 60-100 for a few hours of fun.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-27-18 14:17 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 742Wish I knew which 19-20 year olds you are talking to I am talking to a bunch also and they are all asking for $500, $300, want money to have a drink with me.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Ones who I am talking about meeting tell me they can't host, I tell them I can't host, they then say nothing and disappear.
I have the worst luck on SA For me it sucks!
-
12-27-18 13:07 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 602Lol.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
And of course she is Asian!
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 11:34 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 338SA Activity
I'm not a shill for SA but holy shit there are a ton of college girls home for the holidays trying to make some cash. I can't even keep up with the messages. Most cannot host but I've gotten offers of car dates from some really cute 19-20 yr olds. One wanted to meet me at a mall and said she would take care of me in a furniture store. Who knew? If I end up pulling the trigger I'll post links but again hollly shit.
-
12-27-18 11:19 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 68Extreme PPS
This one wants 6K per month to replace the allowance her parents were giving her, LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c38fd...b-ee0fe69773a0
-
12-27-18 09:58 #1196Regular Member

Posts: 3It seems like everyone has had not so great experiences on SA.
Are there any good SA girls anyone can recommend?
-
12-26-18 19:53 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 602Curious
Has anyone scored a hot Asian on SA? I do OK on the site but I can't get an asian girl to give me the time of day.
-
12-26-18 16:33 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 235I have tried different stuff during the years. The most expensive one I got was $2000 overnight. Frankly, it was the inexperience of me and I can't afford that price anymore due to the job change. I settled with $100-$150 BP girl in the past 10 years and craigslist girls of course. SA has some new girls that's for sure. BP was full of "pro" and craigslist had some new girls. The girls I talked with on SA that fit in my price range were all BP and Craigslist level of appearance. The better ones are more expensive. They either were new to the business or just GPS. I had met decent looking college kids on Craigslist for $120 before. Maybe I should have spent a bit more time on SA to find the right resource, but hey, SA banned me, for. Let's say hooking.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 10:22 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 650I had one girl not show up after I checked in so if I do agree to a room I don't pull the trigger until they are in the parking lot. I prefer the younger ladies or single moms so this adds to the burden for accommodating an Incall. Not many young girls can afford a solo apartment and single moms worry about safety. All legit reasons but my hunt continues. LOL. The lemonade is the money I am saving from being more selective and not having such a large pool to choose from.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 09:39 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 1731Incall the Main Impediment
I agree, Joe, most of the ladies I have contacted on SA say they are not able to host. On the price issue, its usually easy to determine who will negotiate and who won't. However, if the lady can't host, it is generally a deal breaker, cause I really don't want to spend additional time getting a room. Partly the time it takes, cost, and general aggravation, nevermind the paper trail.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 09:30 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 650Not all of the girls want 500+. If you want high end look on EROS as most of those girls are VIP or at least they think they are LOL. My biggest issue with SA is that almost all of my contacts cannot do incalls. SW can do the car date but car dates are not good for me. I guess I'm looking for more than a chew & screw plus the odds are not in your favor of getting the cream of the crop.
Originally Posted by JimXuper90
[View Original Post]
Everyone has thier preference and resource limits so there should be something for everyone, it's just a lot harder than it used to be. Overpaying the girls only drives up the rates. Anything over 300 should be gold plated IMHO.
-
12-23-18 20:09 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 235Because many of us can't afford $500 per hour high-end stuff even before Backpage went down.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 18:38 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 203I think my point may have been missed.
I probably wasn't very clear in my original post. I wasn't asking why people pay 90 bucks to join SA. I was asking why go for the backpage quality talent on SA when there are plenty of backpage related sites that are free? I don't see the point.
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]
I have had successes myself on SA. I tend to go for the non pro college types. My problem is I am never satisfied. Always looking for the next best thing. I pass up good opportunities for the hope for better opportunities.
I know, I am sick in the head.
-
12-23-18 08:51 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 374100% agree find the best ones to come from the health field other than mentioned Brandi who is a game player. Or college degree single parent moms needing the extra income easy to find in an email or 2.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
Plus guys if you can't come up with 10 or so matches in a 50 miles from you in a month than something is wrong just like getting resumes talk get there email or cell numbers and keep when you need them.
There is no reason you need to stay on sa every month maybe in the start 2 straight months another key is that when your time is going to expire like say 3 days do not try talking with a new women.
-
12-23-18 08:34 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 650Excatly!! I usually keep two going just in case one moves on or gets a real job. I treat them good, respectful and they stay "loyal" to me. I prefer this and pay a little extra for that privilege but my standards have matured as has my disposable income. Everybody has the perfect match in mind so each to their own. Just don't over pay and the market will settle down so we can all get some.
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]
Good luck!!












Reply With Quote






