Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 732 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1189

    I think my point may have been missed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    Well, in short, better quality and different experience.

    I joined SA lees than two years ago and have had more good experiences than bad ones. It all depends on what you are looking for. In my case, I am looking for the GFE / FWB type arrangement, a girl I can see on the side not just for a hookup but rather an ongoing thing, a girl who has a career, a life, a family, a car. Who need a little help or a college babe. Because I have a SO I am not able to take them to vacations, long diner or overnights but I still manage to find what I am looking for, it takes patience. More often than not, I have to decline an arrangement after a M&G or first encounter when they are desperate or a BP girl type.

    Right now, I am seeing 3 girls, one mid 20's Asian, one single mom nurse and one married 30 something with no kids, for a few months and my cost per meet is 300 to 500, all horny. I am happy with that until I find THE ONE to go exclusive with a monthly allowance. I even found a hottie that I can't pursue because I have interviewed her for a job back in the Spring, too risky.

    Life is good!

    Merry Christmas to all.

    J.
    I probably wasn't very clear in my original post. I wasn't asking why people pay 90 bucks to join SA. I was asking why go for the backpage quality talent on SA when there are plenty of backpage related sites that are free? I don't see the point.

    I have had successes myself on SA. I tend to go for the non pro college types. My problem is I am never satisfied. Always looking for the next best thing. I pass up good opportunities for the hope for better opportunities.

    I know, I am sick in the head.

  2. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Excatly!! I usually keep two going just in case one moves on or gets a real job. I treat them good, respectful and they stay "loyal" to me. I prefer this and pay a little extra for that privilege but my standards have matured as has my disposable income. Everybody has the perfect match in mind so each to their own. Just don't over pay and the market will settle down so we can all get some.

    Good luck!!
    100% agree find the best ones to come from the health field other than mentioned Brandi who is a game player. Or college degree single parent moms needing the extra income easy to find in an email or 2.

    Plus guys if you can't come up with 10 or so matches in a 50 miles from you in a month than something is wrong just like getting resumes talk get there email or cell numbers and keep when you need them.

    There is no reason you need to stay on sa every month maybe in the start 2 straight months another key is that when your time is going to expire like say 3 days do not try talking with a new women.

  3. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    Well, in short, better quality and different experience.

    I joined SA lees than two years ago and have had more good experiences than bad ones. It all depends on what you are looking for. In my case, I am looking for the GFE / FWB type arrangement, a girl I can see on the side not just for a hookup but rather an ongoing thing, a girl who has a career, a life, a family, a car. Who need a little help or a college babe. Because I have a SO I am not able to take them to vacations, long diner or overnights but I still manage to find what I am looking for, it takes patience. More often than not, I have to decline an arrangement after a M&G or first encounter when they are desperate or a BP girl type.

    Right now, I am seeing 3 girls, one mid 20's Asian, one single mom nurse and one married 30 something with no kids, for a few months and my cost per meet is 300 to 500, all horny. I am happy with that until I find THE ONE to go exclusive with a monthly allowance. I even found a hottie that I can't pursue because I have interviewed her for a job back in the Spring, too risky.

    Life is good!

    Merry Christmas to all.

    J.
    Excatly!! I usually keep two going just in case one moves on or gets a real job. I treat them good, respectful and they stay "loyal" to me. I prefer this and pay a little extra for that privilege but my standards have matured as has my disposable income. Everybody has the perfect match in mind so each to their own. Just don't over pay and the market will settle down so we can all get some.

    Good luck!!

  4. #1186

    Why I pay for SA membership?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Why are people spending 90 bucks a month on a site to score crack den ******? Why wouldn't you just save your money and go to onebackpage or cruise the streets for streetwalkers?
    Well, in short, better quality and different experience.

    I joined SA lees than two years ago and have had more good experiences than bad ones. It all depends on what you are looking for. In my case, I am looking for the GFE / FWB type arrangement, a girl I can see on the side not just for a hookup but rather an ongoing thing, a girl who has a career, a life, a family, a car. Who need a little help or a college babe. Because I have a SO I am not able to take them to vacations, long diner or overnights but I still manage to find what I am looking for, it takes patience. More often than not, I have to decline an arrangement after a M&G or first encounter when they are desperate or a BP girl type.

    Right now, I am seeing 3 girls, one mid 20's Asian, one single mom nurse and one married 30 something with no kids, for a few months and my cost per meet is 300 to 500, all horny. I am happy with that until I find THE ONE to go exclusive with a monthly allowance. I even found a hottie that I can't pursue because I have interviewed her for a job back in the Spring, too risky.

    Life is good!

    Merry Christmas to all.

    J.

  5. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Why are people spending 90 bucks a month on a site to score crack den ******? Why wouldn't you just save your money and go to onebackpage or cruise the streets for streetwalkers?
    I have never been a fan of the SW action plus the car date thing kinda sucks, no pun intended. Obviously since the main resources for girls have mostly closed up one is left with few choices. I tried out SA for one month and got quite a few names, some of these girls were better than the other but I never renewed. When BP was running it was always a gamble with what you would get but the stable had many more choices. I found that the visual quality on BP just isn't what I'm looking for.

    When I saw Jenna Marie she was new to this and I would drop her off at her house after we finished. She lived in a beautiful home with parents. I saw her twice but she was unwilling to negotiate so I bailed. She thought she had golden pussy but she has changed now and text me looking to meet again. She was open to new pricing but I never bothered because I had a better option.

    If one assumes all the girls on SA are or will be junkies then I agree, you may as well hit the SWs. But there are some SA gems out there and I found my share. I can swing the 200-300 range but usually will not repeat at 300 and if there is a hotel needed I tell the girls one & done unless they host, lower thier rate or are a smoke show. Of course I am at a point in my life where I can get by with less action, so it depends on the monger and what they need. I look for low volume UTR young ones so it takes more work, patience and sometimes more $. But at the end of the day it works for me and once I found that "regular" I enjoy until a better offer if found or in my recent case the girl graduates and leave.

    I have no issue paying 200 for quality. If you have been to Montreal you know that is the going rate. If you have never been you must go. Wednesday-Saturday usually has the cream of the crop available.

  6. #1184

    Marie__xo

    Pics may be old or edited. I thought she was cute just not as good as the pics. Very pleasant and accommodating though. Local art student in Boston.

    300 did it for me (my offer).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/590fb...5-695583131b1e

  7. #1183

    To each their own but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Jess and Jenn are working together now out of Lowell. I have seen them both and $200 is an easy get for each of them. You may be able to do better but I read here that the Incall is a mess so more than likely it's a drug den?? It wasnt oblivious at all when I saw them but things turn quickly. She did have a latex allergy so byoc just in case. She was open to BBCIP but that was before business took off over a year ago now.
    Why are people spending 90 bucks a month on a site to score crack den ******? Why wouldn't you just save your money and go to onebackpage or cruise the streets for streetwalkers?

  8. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by PandorasMan  [View Original Post]
    I just joined this board and I'm totally new to this.

    Does anyone have a guide on how to pursue a SB?
    Take a trip to Montreal and see as many girls as you can. That way you will see how a more sexual liberated country does it. Then come back home and sign up for one of the web sites and get ready to be frustrated but be patient. You will need to focus on your negotiating skills and think with the big head. But if you keep lookin you will find a few that work for you. You will eventually figure it out however you may have to adjust your standards depending on what you envision your dream SB is. Don't over pay!

    After you have shared your experiences with the members on here a few times you will start to get some guidance. This is like a second job, in today's environment, so you need to put your time in. Happy hunting and read the older posts as there is plenty of homework for you to catch up on.

  9. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Here is her SA link and profile FYI. See my recent post below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc0d2...e-7bcbcc768fe6
    Jess and Jenn are working together now out of Lowell. I have seen them both and $200 is an easy get for each of them. You may be able to do better but I read here that the Incall is a mess so more than likely it's a drug den?? It wasn’t oblivious at all when I saw them but things turn quickly. She did have a latex allergy so byoc just in case. She was open to BBCIP but that was before business took off over a year ago now.

  10. #1180

    Jess aka Dixie on SA

    Here is her SA link and profile FYI. See my recent post below.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc0d2...e-7bcbcc768fe6

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Jess recently. She said she normally got 400-500 per meet, but that she would consider 300 with me. I told her I'd get back to her. I think Jess is on SA, and specifies her latex allergy. I had thought she was suggesting bb. (but heard she was serious.)

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc0d2f6b-318a-4ccd-940e-7bcbcc768fe6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dixie0326.jpg‎  

  11. #1179

    New to this.

    I just joined this board and I'm totally new to this.

    Does anyone have a guide on how to pursue a SB?

  12. #1178

    Brandy

    Agree. She told me some bs story about her landlord who apparently works in an office attached to the house and can walk in any time. I was like how does that make any sense? Would he walk into your room? She said no. So why are you telling me this? Overall, way too much nonsense. Move on to the way better options out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsoTalker  [View Original Post]
    Lot's of BS about troubles and needing cash, drama and shady doings. I punted, too many better options.

  13. #1177

    Still Happening

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else is having the same. Every girl I've seen for the last 6 months, plus a slew of new ones, is texting or sending msgs. They all need $ for whatever. No budgeting but love to travel, dress extravagantly, basically want a life of leisure. Can't really say that; they all have kids.

    One actually, told me to give what she needed because I have it. Made an offer but she wanted more. Another, degraded a fellow hobbyist because he wanted a quid pro quo on the 1st meet. Yesterday, received a msg that was simply a telephone #. We texted. Decent donation with hosting. Then there was a local who gave great head for short $. That was a surprise, due to neighborhood.

    Hope its not just because the subscription to SA and SB are coming close to renewal. Its like a bonanza.
    With the risk of sounding like an advert, the beat goes on. SB, little more so than SA. Yesterday, had a grueling day and wanted some fun, but needed to freshen up. In comes a delayed message, seems the phone had stalled. I reply, no answer. To my total surprise, get a message from another. Thought it was a dead-in because had previously called her out saying we really didn't have too much in common. She clarified her profile. Liked her explanation, she was so hot. Back and forth and settle on a date for right away. Then the first one calls; says she just made a deal with her roommate so can host. Have to tell her she took too long and will set something for after Christmas. Why didn't this dilemma happen in my 20's. Needless to say #1 got the nod and will again. Trying my best to stay safe, but 2-3 have been so hot and tight, no sloppy business.

  14. #1176

    Queenblondie7?

    Those that have actually MET her: I have reason to believe that it MAY be the same lady as in the 7 year old picture below. But I'm just not sure. Its hard to tell from the pictures on SA, but I have other reasons to believe it may be the same woman. Can anyone confirm?

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/12t8.../view?ths=true

  15. #1175

    Christmas Rush

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else is having the same. Every girl I've seen for the last 6 months, plus a slew of new ones, is texting or sending msgs. They all need $ for whatever. No budgeting but love to travel, dress extravagantly, basically want a life of leisure. Can't really say that; they all have kids.

    One actually, told me to give what she needed because I have it. Made an offer but she wanted more. Another, degraded a fellow hobbyist because he wanted a quid pro quo on the 1st meet. Yesterday, received a msg that was simply a telephone #. We texted. Decent donation with hosting. Then there was a local who gave great head for short $. That was a surprise, due to neighborhood.

    Hope its not just because the subscription to SA and SB are coming close to renewal. Its like a bonanza.
    Yeah my phone is blowing up. A lot of the college hotties are home for the holidays with no $. And previous SBs discounting the hell out of their rates. I can't even find the time to schedule with all the family around. A good problem to have LOL?

    My profile on SA is getting messaged like crazy too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape