Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,381 to 28,395 of 30334
-
12-28-18 06:28 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 719Average.
I left a report in the BBFS forum. Didn't find her worth the donation. Exotic, LOL. Struck me as more of a methface in person.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 04:51 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 687Kandy.
Kandy has been around for years. She worked backpage and she also walked the streets off and on for years. IMHO not worth the time or effort to see. She has demons like most of the providers do. Her sister Tammy also walked the streets and worked backpage as well but has gotten out of the business.
Originally Posted by JackieAprile2
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 23:30 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 148Kat
Not sure if this lady has been discussed here before, but somehow she looks familiar to me. The pics make her look trashy, but I keeping my expectations high, she looks exotic. I may see her this Saturday if she is still around. Her number has changed several times, which is never a good sign. Anyways, any feedback is always welcome.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/28271256/5103226666
-
12-27-18 18:39 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 166From Wilmington
Hey guys, fellow hobbyist from Wilmington NC. I'll be in the Charlotte area tomorrow (Friday) night (Charlotte or Gastonia) and will be in a motel. Looking for a quality provider, massage with extras or a good FS. I'll be mobile so in or out is doable. I need safe, dependable and lots of TLC. I see Ali reviewed well, how would I contact her? Other contacts appreciated.
Thanks.
-
12-27-18 18:25 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 719Someone does need to ToFTT
Should probably be you finding out and reporting back since you haven't left any reports and have done nothing but ask for info.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 16:52 #1949Regular Member

Posts: 5Kandy
Yes I have had interaction with her. She has bad hygiene, and she is always in bad locations. However she will do the visits for cheaper than she mentions. Breast is deformed from cancer.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 16:47 #1948Regular Member

Posts: 5Kandy
Yes I have interacted with her. Bad hygiene. Will waste your time asking for rides and etc, always in sketchy areas. Not worth the hassle and have seen her more than once.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 15:23 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 719Found a winner
Younger spinner blonde. Fairly new to the game so hasn't had many good experiences yet. Reasonable rates, not a great hotel. I think if she was staying in a nicer place her phone would never stop ringing. She was right up there with the best of my sugar baby experiences but with none of the hassle on the front end. Seniors or those I've messaged with PM me. People that haven't put up reports don't bother.
-
12-27-18 14:07 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 544Called her. She said she has one more person working with her out of her home.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
Though I liked the picture, backed out assuming too much risk.
-
12-27-18 13:25 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 61Wow someone needs to TOFT.
Would also like to know about her live the girl next door look.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 10:12 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 719Casey any info?
She posts as Casey or Casey Sweets. Texted with her and she seemed open to pretty much everything. Reasonable donation requests. Didn't meet as she hosts out of a house in not a great neighborhood and claims only one other working girl is in there with her. Have found that usually means random dudes / handlers are there as well.
If anyone has any info please PM me.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/704433221700
-
12-27-18 10:08 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 719Kandy
Saw her once. Bad hotel, boobs are messed up which she said was past breast cancer surgery. Her pics are more flattering than most but it's definitely her. Kind of rushed me, BBBJ and cfs for 80 qv I think.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 07:14 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 293Ella
Have anyone seen her? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/916085292845.
-
12-27-18 01:48 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 305Same here.
I also texted Riley a few weeks ago and got nada. My guess is after she got done with her semester she took a little relaxation time and then spent her time with her family that is important to her. Also keep in mind that when she's in Atlanta she doesn't really answer her texts that much and keeps her work phone off a lot to avoid distractions from school. She's such a sweet gem though and I've seen her nearly a dozen times. I'll check in with her first or second week in Jan. Will report if I hear back bc I'm sure some of you regulars would like to see her.
Originally Posted by JustPlainFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 00:51 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 273No way
That's why I would no longer do incall, I just don't trust it. I know you'd spend more money to get your own room but this just seems the way to go. These bitches are just plan crazy nowadays!
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






