Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,396 to 28,410 of 30338
-
12-27-18 10:08 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 719Kandy
Saw her once. Bad hotel, boobs are messed up which she said was past breast cancer surgery. Her pics are more flattering than most but it's definitely her. Kind of rushed me, BBBJ and cfs for 80 qv I think.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 07:14 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 293Ella
Have anyone seen her? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/916085292845.
-
12-27-18 01:48 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 305Same here.
I also texted Riley a few weeks ago and got nada. My guess is after she got done with her semester she took a little relaxation time and then spent her time with her family that is important to her. Also keep in mind that when she's in Atlanta she doesn't really answer her texts that much and keeps her work phone off a lot to avoid distractions from school. She's such a sweet gem though and I've seen her nearly a dozen times. I'll check in with her first or second week in Jan. Will report if I hear back bc I'm sure some of you regulars would like to see her.
Originally Posted by JustPlainFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 00:51 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 273No way
That's why I would no longer do incall, I just don't trust it. I know you'd spend more money to get your own room but this just seems the way to go. These bitches are just plan crazy nowadays!
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 22:02 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 7335I tried to hook up with her a few times last summer and had no luck at all so I gave up. Mature MILF types are the kind I like too.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 20:00 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 70Info?
Does anyone know if she is legit or have had any experiences with her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/037089292501
-
12-26-18 16:27 #1937Regular Member

Posts: 1
-
12-26-18 14:25 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 30I got a text from her that she would be there the week before Christmas, but then nothing. Hopefully nothing happened to her as it's odd for her to go quiet after sending me a text. On this topic, has anybody seen her friend that usually comes up right after her? I've been wanting to try her out, but my timing has been better catching Riley.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 11:48 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 148The girl is legit. I only saw her, literally, and turned back to leave. Her place was a mess, and didn't get a good feeling about her location. Her photos are real. Face ok. My visit was back in summer. Photos now look better.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by TheFocker; 12-26-18 at 11:50. Reason: Timing
-
12-26-18 11:37 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 258She has been reviewed many times on this board. Mostly negative if I recall. My own personal experience was negative and would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Garyminn
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 11:12 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 142Yes, I remember her, and went to her incall location. When I arrived, I was so put off by how brown her teeth were, and the smell of smoke, that I excused myself and left. She desperately needed (at that time at least) to smoke less and get her teeth whitened. HTH.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 10:09 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 427Summer, Autumn, Tracy
She has been around for some time. Everything I've read indicated that the pics were not even close. She is much older and service was bad.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 05:56 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 589ISO Big Labia Chick
Looking for some big pussy lips to suck on for the holidays. Know any chicks that fit that description that allow DATY?
PK.
-
12-26-18 03:45 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 201Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/28128883/South
-
12-26-18 00:28 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 201I want to say I saw her in pineville earlier in the year. A bit bigger than the pictures but not in a bad way, just why'all and thick in all the right places. Beautiful, very accommodating, loved to kiss, and willing to do whatever you asked.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
Would love to see her again.










Reply With Quote





