Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 270
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Didn't happen in Toledo but be careful who you get digits from on here. Could happen anywhere.

    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...-say/737348002
    Reeks of entrapment to me. But, as long as his life is already ruined, it won't matter if the case does not hold up in court.

  2. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Didn't happen in Toledo but be careful who you get digits from on here. Could happen anywhere.

    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...-say/737348002
    Not long after the move of the system.

  3. #178

    Be careful who you get digits from

    Didn't happen in Toledo but be careful who you get digits from on here. Could happen anywhere.

    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...-say/737348002

  4. #177

    Here come (goes) the Judge

    The monroe judge was sentenced today, not jail but to prison for 1-5 years. Interestingly he got the prostitution charges dismissed and pled to 4 felonies of "misconduct in office".

    There are several news reports but this one has the victim impact statements which are pretty raw. He's pretty sick with these young women.

    https://www.wxyz.com/news/former-mon...stitution-case

  5. #176

    Crowne Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    Next on Incredible But True.

    I knew a drug dealer that operated out of the Crown Inn back in 1980. I was too young and broke ot know of any prostitution there. But, I'm fairly certain it was part of the business model. The involvement of a minor is probably what warranted all the attention. I have not seen a lady working out of the Crown in over a year.

    Here's a linkey:

    http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/20...a-brothel.html
    I've known of many CL women in the last few months who either were working from Crowne Inn or was their preferred location. I always avoided going there due to the fact there's a TPD camera at that intersection. I wonder if that's how they busted him.

  6. #175

    How to stop your smart phone from getting you arrested


  7. #174

  8. #173

    Ha ha

    I'm surprised chubs didn't eat the chicken alfredo on the way there. Definitely not a Rhoads Scholar!!

  9. #172

    Hey guys you got to b careful out there!!


  10. #171

    Task force targeting customers


  11. #170

  12. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG  [View Original Post]
    There was a report I read in the Toledo Blade about the owner of the Crown being arrested for running a brothel at the Crown, promoting prostitution and underage sex with a minor. Can't get the link to copy and paste. TG.
    Next on Incredible But True.

    I knew a drug dealer that operated out of the Crown Inn back in 1980. I was too young and broke ot know of any prostitution there. But, I'm fairly certain it was part of the business model. The involvement of a minor is probably what warranted all the attention. I have not seen a lady working out of the Crown in over a year.

    Here's a linkey:

    http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/20...a-brothel.html

  13. #168

    The Crown Inn

    There was a report I read in the Toledo Blade about the owner of the Crown being arrested for running a brothel at the Crown, promoting prostitution and underage sex with a minor. Can't get the link to copy and paste. TG.

  14. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareTree  [View Original Post]
    First news story on the 11 pm Ch 11 news was hookers and drugs on LaGrange St.

    Neighbors are upset about "half naked women" on the sidewalk near a school, specifically mentioned semi trucks and got the attention of toledos finest with a block watch meeting that the news attended.

    So, LaGrange might not be a great place to run around.
    On my way home tonight at 10:30 I counted enough SW's on a single pass that required more than one hand. Maybe they were not all SW's.

  15. #166

    Ch 11

    First news story on the 11 pm Ch 11 news was hookers and drugs on LaGrange St.

    Neighbors are upset about "half naked women" on the sidewalk near a school, specifically mentioned semi trucks and got the attention of toledos finest with a block watch meeting that the news attended.

    So, LaGrange might not be a great place to run around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape