Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 270
-
12-25-18 12:03 #180Senior Member

Posts: 1863Reeks of entrapment to me. But, as long as his life is already ruined, it won't matter if the case does not hold up in court.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 08:57 #179Senior Member

Posts: 1674Not long after the move of the system.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 08:44 #178Senior Member

Posts: 690Be careful who you get digits from
Didn't happen in Toledo but be careful who you get digits from on here. Could happen anywhere.
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...-say/737348002
-
11-29-18 14:24 #177Senior Member

Posts: 345Here come (goes) the Judge
The monroe judge was sentenced today, not jail but to prison for 1-5 years. Interestingly he got the prostitution charges dismissed and pled to 4 felonies of "misconduct in office".
There are several news reports but this one has the victim impact statements which are pretty raw. He's pretty sick with these young women.
https://www.wxyz.com/news/former-mon...stitution-case
-
02-11-18 11:20 #176Senior Member

Posts: 332Crowne Inn
I've known of many CL women in the last few months who either were working from Crowne Inn or was their preferred location. I always avoided going there due to the fact there's a TPD camera at that intersection. I wonder if that's how they busted him.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-18 19:48 #175Regular Member

Posts: 24How to stop your smart phone from getting you arrested
Interesting article.
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/d...via-smartphone
-
02-08-18 10:56 #174Regular Member

Posts: 13Bots.
This is scary stuff.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/02/...aided-by-bots/
-
12-16-17 16:31 #173Senior Member

Posts: 99Ha ha
I'm surprised chubs didn't eat the chicken alfredo on the way there. Definitely not a Rhoads Scholar!!
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-17 07:47 #172Senior Member

Posts: 1019Hey guys you got to b careful out there!!
-
10-06-17 11:01 #171Senior Member

Posts: 198Task force targeting customers
-
09-27-17 11:58 #170Senior Member

Posts: 121Be careful out there
-
01-28-17 09:39 #169Senior Member

Posts: 1863Next on Incredible But True.
Originally Posted by TommyG
[View Original Post]
I knew a drug dealer that operated out of the Crown Inn back in 1980. I was too young and broke ot know of any prostitution there. But, I'm fairly certain it was part of the business model. The involvement of a minor is probably what warranted all the attention. I have not seen a lady working out of the Crown in over a year.
Here's a linkey:
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/20...a-brothel.html
-
01-28-17 06:59 #168Senior Member

Posts: 136The Crown Inn
There was a report I read in the Toledo Blade about the owner of the Crown being arrested for running a brothel at the Crown, promoting prostitution and underage sex with a minor. Can't get the link to copy and paste. TG.
-
09-21-16 23:24 #167Senior Member

Posts: 1674On my way home tonight at 10:30 I counted enough SW's on a single pass that required more than one hand. Maybe they were not all SW's.
Originally Posted by SquareTree
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-16 23:13 #166Senior Member

Posts: 345Ch 11
First news story on the 11 pm Ch 11 news was hookers and drugs on LaGrange St.
Neighbors are upset about "half naked women" on the sidewalk near a school, specifically mentioned semi trucks and got the attention of toledos finest with a block watch meeting that the news attended.
So, LaGrange might not be a great place to run around.











Reply With Quote





