Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 464 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBabes  [View Original Post]
    I received a text saying. Hi Steve This is Cara from Mariposa Massage🦋 Would you like to treat yourself to a relaxing, therapeutic massage? After a year off (due to health issues) I am back in business. Offering great rates ($60 for 75 min massage) and flexible appointments So book now! Text me to book your time slot ⛄65039;128591;127995;129419;.

    Seems a little fishy to me.
    I think Clint Eastwood is spamming you.

  2. #1297

    Did anyone get a text this morning?

    I received a text saying. Hi Steve This is Cara from Mariposa Massage🦋 Would you like to treat yourself to a relaxing, therapeutic massage? After a year off (due to health issues) I am back in business. Offering great rates ($60 for 75 min massage) and flexible appointments So book now! Text me to book your time slot ⛄65039;128591;127995;129419;.

    Seems a little fishy to me.

  3. #1296

    Outstanding Massage

    Visiting from Arizona and went to Silver Lane today. Got Sara, K-girl spinner, probably 40 ish. After TS, back to room for unexpectedly good Medium covered massage. Suddenly cover disappeared and full body feather touch massage. Incredibly erotic. On flip continued erotic massage, but let my hands wander. Very skillful finish. Never any negotiating, (she knew what I wanted and evidently knew I would not stiff her on the tip), and after hot towel, resumed medium massage, until every minute of my hour was used. Ordinarily, I pay cash for everything, but when travelling, I put the massage on CC. One hour was. 7 + . 05 for CC. I usually tip. 4 but this time left. 6, after all it is the holidays and she did an outstanding massage, one of the best I have ever had!

  4. #1295

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to Silver Lane 2 years ago. Is it still a good bet?
    Asian Suggest you read last 10 months posts here. Some good info to help give you answers.

  5. #1294

    Visiting from Arizona

    Went to Silver Lane 2 years ago. Is it still a good bet?

  6. #1293

    Burn

    I just couldn't hold out any more so I made my way to the Burn earlier today, as usual I was greeted bu Lilly with a smile.

    The rest is carbon copy of some of my previous post! Table shower was great, warm water felt so good with this cold weather we're having. She dried me up nicely and off to the room we went, definitely needed the small heater it was damn cold in the room today. Did not even ask told me to lay face down and gave me a pretty nice massage! She is definitely getting the hang of things. She drove me home with attention to detail, excellent job!! She gave me a nice kiss smacked my ass and waved goodbye, she was either in a good mood or things are looking up with her.

  7. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Elevator worked fine for me was there the other night and it was handy to get my ole cripple ass up there.

    My visit was ok, nothing special, there was a guy yakking with one of the girls, kinda wrecked the mood.
    Some of yous out there have PM'ed me about the customer service going down. Cut times. Rushed service. Bumping into each other (generally really busy now). Anyone get any weird feedback from the biz next door? I got a smart aleck remark from who I think was someone waiting for a cut or who knows maybe the guy works there.

  8. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Oh and do not take the elevator at Burn. Just use the stairs as some guy told me he got stuck in there for like 5 mins and that was enough to freak him out but he still said it was well worth it in the end LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by CverTech  [View Original Post]
    First the elevator in the building is a little sketchy, as far as the working condition it's in.
    Elevator worked fine for me was there the other night and it was handy to get my ole cripple ass up there.

    My visit was ok, nothing special, there was a guy yakking with one of the girls, kinda wrecked the mood.

  9. #1290
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Sims

    Ron thanks. Drove by last week from upstate. Was not open, call the phone and got answering machine.

    My experience only.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    A guy PMed me two weeks ago that he was in their parking lot an it was open. He was hesitant to enter because of where it was an LE in Simsbury.

  10. #1289
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Glastonbury

    Woody, you are right about Glastonbury. The new one is open and it's legit.

    Just like sim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Glastonbury?

    No way, no how, I'm looking for are&T in a small upscale town, unless it's so small it doesn't have it's own PD. Those towns have lots of PD with plenty of free time.

  11. #1288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    A guy PMed me two weeks ago that he was in their parking lot an it was open. He was hesitant to enter because of where it was an LE in Simsbury.
    Anybody remember Glastonbury?

    No way, no how, I'm looking for are&T in a small upscale town, unless it's so small it doesn't have it's own PD. Those towns have lots of PD with plenty of free time.

  12. #1287

    Simsbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Closed. Closed as soon as it opened.

    It's Simsbury. Not happening.
    A guy PMed me two weeks ago that he was in their parking lot an it was open. He was hesitant to enter because of where it was an LE in Simsbury.

  13. #1286
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Sims.

    Stopped by last week no on around.

    West sims, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloFun  [View Original Post]
    Strange, I was there Sunday Dec 3, 244. She was cute, fun and happening. You saying Closed since?

  14. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Closed. Closed as soon as it opened.

    It's Simsbury. Not happening.
    Strange, I was there Sunday Dec 3, 244. She was cute, fun and happening. You saying Closed since?

  15. #1284
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Simsbury.

    Closed. Closed as soon as it opened.

    It's Simsbury. Not happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What is this place in Simsbury? First I'm hearing about it? What do they offer and how are the women?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape