Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 382 of 464 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6953
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1238

    More Burnside

    Alright guys I will make a point to ask for a TS next time I go. I've gotten accustomed to being offered it everywhere else, upon entering the room, so I assumed this place would be the same. I think though I may just go with the 30 minute session instead. It would be cheaper and get down to the real point of being there quicker. Also, I forgot to add something in my last report. Just before the flip time, there was frequent interruptions coming from outside my room. She would leave and come back. I was a little annoyed by it but didn't make it known. Then on the way out I come out of my room to be walked out and I cross paths with another monger by the front counter. This was a bit awkward to say the least. Usually, I get in and out of places with no running into mongers. Like in New Haven they have an indoor door bell system for the Mamasan to finish walking you out the side door.

  2. #1237

    Like Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I am sure I got a table shower there.

    Just ask.
    Mike is right, there is a table shower. I've gotten there multiple times.

    When your in the big room before you get placed into your massage room, it's in the back right corner.

  3. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your assessment CverTech. Pretty accurate! Oh and do not take the elevator at Burn. Just use the stairs as some guy told me he got stuck in there for like 5 mins and that was enough to freak him out but he still said it was well worth it in the end LOL. There was one time when I went to Burn and on the top of the staircase was a random girl using her phone. It was strange as she just smiled and nodded (could this be the Columbian? When I left in the hallway was a few guys just hanging out. I think there is a barber shop next door? They all looked at me as I left and were snickering. Just an observation. There is no TS at Burn as far as I know (or they do not do that anymore). Definitely no FS anywhere that I know of. Not today. But I now recall a session at Silver where the girl actually hurt my back! I don't know what her name was but she was older and I think she was rushing. Young is probably the only one I would see there. What does "Sarah" look like?

    I have heard good things about another EH establishment near a restaurant? Anyone?
    I am sure I got a table shower there.

    Just ask.

  4. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by CverTech  [View Original Post]
    I am new to posting on here, but been in the game thanks to this site for many years! I went to check out the Burnside place for myself this past Sunday night. First the elevator in the building is a little sketchy, as far as the working condition it's in. It was easy to find once inside the building. You won't notice it easily from the outside, except for the neon "open" sign upstairs. Anyway, I go in and get greeted by a pretty and young lady, and tell her I'm here for the 60 minute session. They have a list of all the rates and times on the left side of the front counter. The price was actually $10.00 cheaper than Silver Lane! You walk through another door, to the right of the front counter and then into a room off the hallway behind the front counter door. I get walked into a small room and wasn't sure if I should get ready or wait for the lady to come back in. Sometimes I go places, and then have me move to another room a short time later. So she comes back, and sorry I never bothered ask her name this time around. I get ready to get down to business. The massage was ok, it wasn't the greatest I've had. I put an immediate halt on any back walking from her. That is definitely not my thing. I've had cases where I was totally sore afterwards from that, so never again with that! The massage seemed to feel like it was taking forever at times. I guess it was from being tired at the time! I will say without going into much detail that flip and finish was really good considering I was a first timer at this place. I even truthfully admitted that to her when she asked if I had been there before. The finish was definitely higher mileage than I have ever received at Silver Lane. My current favorite at Silver Lane is Sarah, and I have not received nearly the fun factor that I got here, for lesser money no less! I've seen Sarah at least a few times and never came close to this first trip here! Also I was never offered or seen anything about a TS at this place. Has anyone gotten a TS here? I always prefer having that before hand since it's part of the whole experience in the first place. The girl here was definitely younger than Sarah I'd say also. So Silver Lane and Burnside are the only two are&T places I've gone to, the rest have been FS. Unfortunately, most of the FS are long gone now, that I had my share of fun in. Over the years.
    I agree with your assessment CverTech. Pretty accurate! Oh and do not take the elevator at Burn. Just use the stairs as some guy told me he got stuck in there for like 5 mins and that was enough to freak him out but he still said it was well worth it in the end LOL. There was one time when I went to Burn and on the top of the staircase was a random girl using her phone. It was strange as she just smiled and nodded (could this be the Columbian? When I left in the hallway was a few guys just hanging out. I think there is a barber shop next door? They all looked at me as I left and were snickering. Just an observation. There is no TS at Burn as far as I know (or they do not do that anymore). Definitely no FS anywhere that I know of. Not today. But I now recall a session at Silver where the girl actually hurt my back! I don't know what her name was but she was older and I think she was rushing. Young is probably the only one I would see there. What does "Sarah" look like?

    I have heard good things about another EH establishment near a restaurant? Anyone?

  5. #1234
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Check pm's

    Mustang, do you check your pm's?

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker of site, first time posting. Always have had great service from Burnside as discussed by others. My go-to when I am driving through the state. Thanks guys for the recommendation.

  6. #1233
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Check pm's?

    Do you check your PM's?

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker of site, first time posting. Always have had great service from Burnside as discussed by others. My go-to when I am driving through the state. Thanks guys for the recommendation.

  7. #1232

    EH AMPs

    Well I do not think I am the one Ron is referring to but I've gone to 3 different AMPs in the EH area. Not being from the area I have heard a lot about good ol Burn. But I never would go just because I guess. But I'll try to explain my experiences between the 3 AMPs I had been to in the EH area. Here goes. First one is the one on the main drag known as Silver Lane. I think this place is pretty good but has a different dynamic than the other two in a way. For one its right on the main drag next to a place that has a lot of people coming and going. One time some girl that was outside on her 'break' had to make a sly comment as I went in. So. Anyway I've seen probably everyone at this place and there is one person in particular that is really outgoing and fun. I think her name is "Young" or that's how it is pronounced at least. This place also has the table shower which is an interesting thing but maybe not for me. But Young was the most playful and down to earth. I mean real playful to the point I was truly happy being there. She just has a good personality and knows what she's doing. Good massage and you know the rest. The other 3 I've seen there were more robotic and no real chit chat but still did a good job regardless. They just were not as down to earth and outgoing. Maybe its because of the language barrier. But anyway Silver I'd say is pretty good if you get the right person. The next place is "The Old Factory". Odd secluded location. I have only been here a limited number of times and its an interesting set up as sometimes there are just random people roaming around? I have only seen one person there who looks to be older. Again standard fare but had that robotic nature. Still did a good job. But if anyone has any other experiences on this establishment please post or PM. Finally I was like got to try Burn. Seems to be the most popular in EH area. I haven't had the pleasure to have Nicole be my 'therapist' yet but I have seen her there and she is a looker. I have seen Lily and an unknown (very short and almost no English). The difference at Burn is I honestly feel like they know 'customer service' well. Make you feel at home at ease and they do their job very very well. I believe if you become a regular that they will be more playful and outgoing which makes for a great overall experience. I think they are also the nicest. Some places can be rude / robotic / demanding even. Not at Burn.

    Curious if anyone has been up towards the airport? If so please share.

  8. #1231

    East Windsor AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Hello- new to the scene, and to the forum. I have visited AMPs in the past, but it's been a while and I am now looking to get back. Thanks to all who've posted and shared some great information!

    Wondering if anyone has tried the place across from Marathon? PM is open.
    The one across from marathon is strictly therapeutic.

    The one up the road near Sofia's is your standard older regular service.

  9. #1230

    Burnside Story

    I am new to posting on here, but been in the game thanks to this site for many years! I went to check out the Burnside place for myself this past Sunday night. First the elevator in the building is a little sketchy, as far as the working condition it's in. It was easy to find once inside the building. You won't notice it easily from the outside, except for the neon "open" sign upstairs. Anyway, I go in and get greeted by a pretty and young lady, and tell her I'm here for the 60 minute session. They have a list of all the rates and times on the left side of the front counter. The price was actually $10.00 cheaper than Silver Lane! You walk through another door, to the right of the front counter and then into a room off the hallway behind the front counter door. I get walked into a small room and wasn't sure if I should get ready or wait for the lady to come back in. Sometimes I go places, and then have me move to another room a short time later. So she comes back, and sorry I never bothered ask her name this time around. I get ready to get down to business. The massage was ok, it wasn't the greatest I've had. I put an immediate halt on any back walking from her. That is definitely not my thing. I've had cases where I was totally sore afterwards from that, so never again with that! The massage seemed to feel like it was taking forever at times. I guess it was from being tired at the time! I will say without going into much detail that flip and finish was really good considering I was a first timer at this place. I even truthfully admitted that to her when she asked if I had been there before. The finish was definitely higher mileage than I have ever received at Silver Lane. My current favorite at Silver Lane is Sarah, and I have not received nearly the fun factor that I got here, for lesser money no less! I've seen Sarah at least a few times and never came close to this first trip here! Also I was never offered or seen anything about a TS at this place. Has anyone gotten a TS here? I always prefer having that before hand since it's part of the whole experience in the first place. The girl here was definitely younger than Sarah I'd say also. So Silver Lane and Burnside are the only two are&T places I've gone to, the rest have been FS. Unfortunately, most of the FS are long gone now, that I had my share of fun in. Over the years.

  10. #1229

    East Windsor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Hello- new to the scene, and to the forum. I have visited AMPs in the past, but it's been a while and I am now looking to get back. Thanks to all who've posted and shared some great information!

    Wondering if anyone has tried the place across from Marathon? PM is open.
    There's two in EW. I've been to both. Not sure which is across from Marathon, Aroma or New but anyways PM'd.

    C's Guy.

  11. #1228

    Burnside

    A lot of guys have been PMing me with their first an second visits here. Mostly very positive meetings with Nicole an her friends.

    Some very good insights an info. Some were first timers here. I urge you to post your thoughts here an share them on this forum.

    More guys would benifit an this place would be more interesting. One guy was comparing his experience here vs a different E Hartford AMP that he goes to.

    Hope he posts about it. He made some really good observations. Just my 2 cents.

  12. #1227

    East Windsor

    Hello- new to the scene, and to the forum. I have visited AMPs in the past, but it's been a while and I am now looking to get back. Thanks to all who've posted and shared some great information!

    Wondering if anyone has tried the place across from Marathon? PM is open.

  13. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    To be clear. What I was only saying here. Guys have been PMing other guys saying they see LE parked there an to be careful. Trying to get guys not to go there.

    All LE was probably doing was stopping in at one of the stores for a coffee or a slice of pizza then leaving. Lily an Nicole do not feel any heat from LE an are looking forward to all Vets Monday.

    They called it Ramrod Straight Monday. Ohh that Asian humor.
    Why should LE be a deterrent, heck I have been in one of these establishments when they paid a visit.

    Just getting a massage officer.

    Seriously though, I was crapping the golden egg.

  14. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Other guys finally calling you out on your BS huh? Lmfao.
    Ron has been great and a top contributor in the Hartford section he's given me countless tips and I can't complain! He's never given bogus info don't know where you're getting that from.

  15. #1224

    Kindness

    You can kill someone with kindness too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape