Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 6948
-
01-03-19 02:19 #1308Regular Member

Posts: 2Snow White
Wondering if this provider of rub and tug is in this area 14 years ago is any longer offering her services. Saw her only once, in an office in downtown Htfd. She was going to open a studio in Wallingford with a low ceiling but never heard back from her. Curiosity more than anything really. I know this is a long shot, but it was a nice product.
-
01-02-19 17:40 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 586Nicole told me that she is Chinese, and I am quite sure this is true. We talked a little about where she is from and where she goes in Queens to get food like home.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
I think this may be a cultural difference from the competition. I believe most of the other area spas are staffed by ladies from Korea.
And let me take this opportunity to echo Ron and others. It is critical to treat them with respect, like human beings trying to do their jobs. Which, oddly enough, is what they are.
Any job is more pleasant if your consumers treat you well, which improves your mood. This happens to be one business where the service provider's mood is very important to the service.
-
01-02-19 13:45 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 377Really?
If you truly are a long time follower of this thread, then you would be well aware that with less than ten posts you won't get any help. You would know that you have to share some information before asking for any.
Originally Posted by Angeldeamon
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 12:08 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 2Manchester
Anybody any info on spruce st place? Planning to schedule a session sooner.
-
01-02-19 12:01 #1304Regular Member

Posts: 2First time posting
I had been a long time follower of this forum but never really posted or shared any. I mostly stick to the well known places where am comfortable with my therapist (Silver Lane and Kings my atf) 😜. But now hobbying like other friends here. Any info on the spruce St in Manchester and aromatherapy east htfd??
-
12-30-18 08:55 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 362Burnside
I hit up Burnside a while back. Drew Lily. She is Chinese (she says), not much english, younger and prettier than most in the area these days. Very friendly and kind.
My report echos most of the others, so I won't go into a lot of detail. Went for the half hour (40) as a "testing the waters" visit, will probably do an hour next time. Wasn't offered a table shower, likely due to the duration I selected. She asked if I had been there before. I was truthful – no, but I've been to other places. Not sure how that affected my visit, if at all.
Received pretty much standard AMP fare. Asked for a hard massage, got light-medium, so not the best massage out there. The flip was as expected, she was ok with OTC roaming, standard RT. Tipped 4.
Will repeat.
Kwag.
-
12-28-18 17:44 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 60Burn.
Just want to second the above. Just got back from Burn. I will reiterate they offer the best experience around. Bar none. Silver is also a top contender in central CT as well however they are pretty busy now a days. Meaning you will be waiting to get in at times. No joke I once was in the "waiting area" with maybe one of yous (another monger) waiting and the monger in a full suit just started chatting about the weather with me. Damn that was awkward. Your analogy is spot on! Yung = Nic. Or Vice Versa. However. One of them is much more awesome. Why? Down to earth, playful, speaks English well, seriously has true skills, comical, relaxed, just a ton o fun. Truly a great experience. Now the other 2 providers at Burn also exhibit great customer service / technical skills. The only real downside is communication but. No biggie. Play charades or use Google Translate, LOL. But as Ron said. PLEASE treat these providers with the utmost respect. I have heard some situations that appalled me. Like seriously. You give respect you get respect and maybe then some! However I have noticed Burn is getting kinda like Silver at times re: wait times or just bumping into each other.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
I have done the EH circuit and some even outside the EH circuit (even "The 244" which is in the middle of no where). Customer / technical service is lacking. Just recently one establishment actually asked what can they do to make it better? I was surprised at that question and did not answer. But for the most part most providers in the area are going to be older with ehhh looks and have limited communication skills.
However if anyone else has more "limited detail" experiences to post on any other establishment. Please do. Or use PM.
-
12-28-18 12:33 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Mike Nice report. I have been posting positive stuff about them for about a year. They are very good an consistant. Cannot go wrong there as long as you treat them with respect.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 11:59 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 586Sold on Burnside
I have been an advocate for Silver Lane for a couple of years now. Yung has been my favorite.
But I went to Burnside for the second time in the last month of so, and I'm sold.
I will not go into a lot of detail out of respect for the gentleman who is concerned we will attract the attention of LEO. I do note, however, that there seem to be a half dozen places in EH and a few more in Manchester, all offering essentially the same type of massage. I can't believe anyone who cares does not know what is going on or is coming here to find out.
This time, I saw Nicole. She is just as playful as Yung at Silver Lane, but younger and more attractive. And not shy in the way that Yung is shy.
And now I get the point about customer service. When I go to an AMP, I almost always have to wait around for the masseuse after getting undressed, and again after the table shower.
There was no waiting with Nicole.
-
12-28-18 08:06 #1299Regular Member

Posts: 23Mariposa massage
That is legit. She used to work out of her place in Enfield. What's up with those numbers though? Do you have a good contact number for her?
Originally Posted by BunkerBabes
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 13:57 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 1659No
I think Clint Eastwood is spamming you.
Originally Posted by BunkerBabes
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 12:22 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 93Did anyone get a text this morning?
I received a text saying. Hi Steve This is Cara from Mariposa Massage🦋 Would you like to treat yourself to a relaxing, therapeutic massage? After a year off (due to health issues) I am back in business. Offering great rates ($60 for 75 min massage) and flexible appointments So book now! Text me to book your time slot ⛄65039;128591;127995;129419;.
Seems a little fishy to me.
-
12-26-18 18:16 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 135Outstanding Massage
Visiting from Arizona and went to Silver Lane today. Got Sara, K-girl spinner, probably 40 ish. After TS, back to room for unexpectedly good Medium covered massage. Suddenly cover disappeared and full body feather touch massage. Incredibly erotic. On flip continued erotic massage, but let my hands wander. Very skillful finish. Never any negotiating, (she knew what I wanted and evidently knew I would not stiff her on the tip), and after hot towel, resumed medium massage, until every minute of my hour was used. Ordinarily, I pay cash for everything, but when travelling, I put the massage on CC. One hour was. 7 + . 05 for CC. I usually tip. 4 but this time left. 6, after all it is the holidays and she did an outstanding massage, one of the best I have ever had!
-
12-24-18 11:19 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 1715Amp
Asian Suggest you read last 10 months posts here. Some good info to help give you answers.
Originally Posted by AsianLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 07:49 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 135Visiting from Arizona
Went to Silver Lane 2 years ago. Is it still a good bet?









Reply With Quote






