Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 180
-
12-22-18 19:22 #60Senior Member

Posts: 318Donna
She's there but has odd hours. Recommend calling ahead of time.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 16:56 #59Senior Member

Posts: 318Tall blond
Sounds awesome please share on PM.
Originally Posted by Shavnluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 13:59 #58Banned Member

Posts: 1022Sounds like just what I'm looking for! How's her service? BBBJ, etc?
Originally Posted by Shavnluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 22:35 #57Senior Member

Posts: 223I got a tall mixed girl with pretty big natural DDs that's very pretty. Very young and willing to try a few things and experiences. PM me to exchange intel.
-
12-21-18 06:45 #56Senior Member

Posts: 1300Ume Spa
Try calling Ume Spa and ask for her. I believe she is still there just using a different name. GL!
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 16:48 #55Senior Member

Posts: 243Donna
Does anyone know the latest whereabouts on Donna. She has a nice, natural rack. I will be back in HNL and would love to see her again.
-
11-09-18 05:17 #54

Posts: 2479I wonder if Kris (petite older haole lady) is still providing. She used to take clients at her place by Queens, then downtown and last I heard in Makiki. I see her riding her bike around Kapiolani so she must live in the area. DDs that are hard like sand bags.
Originally Posted by Surf69
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 20:01 #53Senior Member

Posts: 82Ddd
Nikki I aiea. 4 seasons.
-
10-27-18 18:19 #52Senior Member

Posts: 152Still Looking for Huge and HARD
Met Hanna Marie. Nice lady for sure and huge ones, but super saggy. I'm still looking for some big and HARD fake ones. I guess it's a fetish. I just really like the huge and hard tits look. The kind that don't even feel all that natural and you can just tell they're super fake. If any of you have some intel on where to find please let me know. Thanks.
-
10-06-18 19:27 #51Senior Member

Posts: 1360Hana Marie
I think she's older than that but yes those are gigantic boobs. She is a nice lady I agree.
Originally Posted by Gargoyles1
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 18:56 #50Senior Member

Posts: 194Hana
Hmmm. You must see Hana. BUt. She works in a bar. Acacia. She is super smart. In a good way. Her boobs. Are high. You talking. F cup. Bigger then. Sinday. At Ohana massage. Hana. React feels nice. She is about. 65 year old. But very. Very nice.
Originally Posted by Surf69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 18:32 #49Senior Member

Posts: 152Biggest on Market
Time for some market info. Who has the biggest melons right now? Two categories: biggest naturals and biggest fakes? Who has the firmest (I'm a sucker for BIG fake ones). There was an older lady, I think her name was Mina, who used to work at Ohana Massage. Not much to look at but MY GOD SHE HAD HUGE HARD FAKE TITS. If you know where to find that kind, or her, let a brother know.
-
08-30-18 15:05 #48Regular Member

Posts: 8Ruby spa
Sorry I meant to put great time *at ruby spa the girl was Tina same as everyone previously reported.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 04:30 #47Senior Member

Posts: 781There is NO RUBY at Ruby Soa
So who DID you screw at Ruby. What was her name cause there ain't no Ruby!!
Originally Posted by DrChamp808
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 02:45 #46Senior Member

Posts: 337Nice
So you banged Ruby can you give a description didn't see too many reports on her.
Originally Posted by DrChamp808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





