Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 180
This blog is moderated by Flyforfun
  1. #60

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the latest whereabouts on Donna. She has a nice, natural rack. I will be back in HNL and would love to see her again.
    She's there but has odd hours. Recommend calling ahead of time.

  2. #59

    Tall blond

    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    I got a tall mixed girl with pretty big natural DDs that's very pretty. Very young and willing to try a few things and experiences. PM me to exchange intel.
    Sounds awesome please share on PM.

  3. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    I got a tall mixed girl with pretty big natural DDs that's very pretty. Very young and willing to try a few things and experiences. PM me to exchange intel.
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for! How's her service? BBBJ, etc?

  4. #57
    I got a tall mixed girl with pretty big natural DDs that's very pretty. Very young and willing to try a few things and experiences. PM me to exchange intel.

  5. #56

    Ume Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the latest whereabouts on Donna. She has a nice, natural rack. I will be back in HNL and would love to see her again.
    Try calling Ume Spa and ask for her. I believe she is still there just using a different name. GL!

  6. #55

    Donna

    Does anyone know the latest whereabouts on Donna. She has a nice, natural rack. I will be back in HNL and would love to see her again.

  7. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf69  [View Original Post]
    Met Hanna Marie. Nice lady for sure and huge ones, but super saggy. I'm still looking for some big and HARD fake ones. I guess it's a fetish. I just really like the huge and hard tits look. The kind that don't even feel all that natural and you can just tell they're super fake. If any of you have some intel on where to find please let me know. Thanks.
    I wonder if Kris (petite older haole lady) is still providing. She used to take clients at her place by Queens, then downtown and last I heard in Makiki. I see her riding her bike around Kapiolani so she must live in the area. DDs that are hard like sand bags.

  8. #53

    Ddd

    Nikki I aiea. 4 seasons.

  9. #52

    Still Looking for Huge and HARD

    Met Hanna Marie. Nice lady for sure and huge ones, but super saggy. I'm still looking for some big and HARD fake ones. I guess it's a fetish. I just really like the huge and hard tits look. The kind that don't even feel all that natural and you can just tell they're super fake. If any of you have some intel on where to find please let me know. Thanks.

  10. #51

    Hana Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyles1  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. You must see Hana. BUt. She works in a bar. Acacia. She is super smart. In a good way. Her boobs. Are high. You talking. F cup. Bigger then. Sinday. At Ohana massage. Hana. React feels nice. She is about. 65 year old. But very. Very nice.
    I think she's older than that but yes those are gigantic boobs. She is a nice lady I agree.

  11. #50

    Hana

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf69  [View Original Post]
    Time for some market info. Who has the biggest melons right now? Two categories: biggest naturals and biggest fakes? Who has the firmest (I'm a sucker for BIG fake ones). There was an older lady, I think her name was Mina, who used to work at Ohana Massage. Not much to look at but MY GOD SHE HAD HUGE HARD FAKE TITS. If you know where to find that kind, or her, let a brother know.
    Hmmm. You must see Hana. BUt. She works in a bar. Acacia. She is super smart. In a good way. Her boobs. Are high. You talking. F cup. Bigger then. Sinday. At Ohana massage. Hana. React feels nice. She is about. 65 year old. But very. Very nice.

  12. #49

    Biggest on Market

    Time for some market info. Who has the biggest melons right now? Two categories: biggest naturals and biggest fakes? Who has the firmest (I'm a sucker for BIG fake ones). There was an older lady, I think her name was Mina, who used to work at Ohana Massage. Not much to look at but MY GOD SHE HAD HUGE HARD FAKE TITS. If you know where to find that kind, or her, let a brother know.

  13. #48

    Ruby spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    So who DID you screw at Ruby. What was her name cause there ain't no Ruby!!
    Sorry I meant to put great time *at ruby spa the girl was Tina same as everyone previously reported.

  14. #47

    There is NO RUBY at Ruby Soa

    Quote Originally Posted by DrChamp808  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time today with ruby all reports on point. Went inside one the best BBBJ ever nice and slow. She's one of those girls who really enjoys her job! Didn't ask for money upfront and even gave a discount definitely will repeat I even got to finish with cim. She won't disappoint! Treat her right guys she's defenitly a gem! Def repeat!
    So who DID you screw at Ruby. What was her name cause there ain't no Ruby!!

  15. #46

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DrChamp808  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time today with ruby all reports on point. Went inside one the best BBBJ ever nice and slow. She's one of those girls who really enjoys her job! Didn't ask for money upfront and even gave a discount definitely will repeat I even got to finish with cim. She won't disappoint! Treat her right guys she's defenitly a gem! Def repeat!
    So you banged Ruby can you give a description didn't see too many reports on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape