rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 732 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1176

    Queenblondie7?

    Those that have actually MET her: I have reason to believe that it MAY be the same lady as in the 7 year old picture below. But I'm just not sure. Its hard to tell from the pictures on SA, but I have other reasons to believe it may be the same woman. Can anyone confirm?

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/12t8.../view?ths=true

  2. #1175

    Christmas Rush

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else is having the same. Every girl I've seen for the last 6 months, plus a slew of new ones, is texting or sending msgs. They all need $ for whatever. No budgeting but love to travel, dress extravagantly, basically want a life of leisure. Can't really say that; they all have kids.

    One actually, told me to give what she needed because I have it. Made an offer but she wanted more. Another, degraded a fellow hobbyist because he wanted a quid pro quo on the 1st meet. Yesterday, received a msg that was simply a telephone #. We texted. Decent donation with hosting. Then there was a local who gave great head for short $. That was a surprise, due to neighborhood.

    Hope its not just because the subscription to SA and SB are coming close to renewal. Its like a bonanza.
    Yeah my phone is blowing up. A lot of the college hotties are home for the holidays with no $. And previous SBs discounting the hell out of their rates. I can't even find the time to schedule with all the family around. A good problem to have LOL?

    My profile on SA is getting messaged like crazy too.

  3. #1174

    Brandy, I vote no.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Being ready for texting wanting to meet after first time andsob stories.
    Lot's of BS about troubles and needing cash, drama and shady doings. I punted, too many better options.

  4. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have information to break the tie?
    Being ready for texting wanting to meet after first time andsob stories.

  5. #1172

    Christmas??

    Just wondering if anyone else is having the same. Every girl I've seen for the last 6 months, plus a slew of new ones, is texting or sending msgs. They all need $ for whatever. No budgeting but love to travel, dress extravagantly, basically want a life of leisure. Can't really say that; they all have kids.

    One actually, told me to give what she needed because I have it. Made an offer but she wanted more. Another, degraded a fellow hobbyist because he wanted a quid pro quo on the 1st meet. Yesterday, received a msg that was simply a telephone #. We texted. Decent donation with hosting. Then there was a local who gave great head for short $. That was a surprise, due to neighborhood.

    Hope its not just because the subscription to SA and SB are coming close to renewal. Its like a bonanza.

  6. #1171

    Lulu102

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a61d9...0-673229479cfd

    Wants $500 per week. Lives with her twin sister so can't host. Said she might be down for $400 per meet. Has serious daddy issues so who knows what she'll be willing to do.

    Exploring less expensive options.

  7. #1170

    Queenblondie7.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I know Jessica4190. I can confirm easy cum in pussy even without any prenegotiation, and she's a former stripper and a very nice GFE / PSE pleaser. I can also confirm she can easily be had bareback cum in pussy for 150 hh and 200 for an hour session with multiple cups. Her huge knockers are bolt-ons, but they are nevertheless spectacular, as you can see in the pic I took of her below, about a year ago.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xS...ew?usp=sharing

    But there has been some recent drama with her which has made me leery of returning for another visit. I believe that she is trying to hide her whoring from someone, so if you are concerned about that, you may want to take that into account before seeing her.

    I would very much like to get more detailed info on this Queenblondie7. Looks, etc. And what her actual rate is. I consider 300 or even 250 to be too much for these SA girls. But I'd consider her for 200, if you think she would agree to bareback full service beforehand? If someone has her permission to share her phone number, that would be great, as I am not a paying member of these so-called sugar sites.
    Went back and forth with QB7 via SA messages. She wouldn't take the conversation to email or text. She is a stripper at EB in Tolland, CT and somewhere else in Stoughton, Mass. Had to keep the conversation very PG-13, cause it was on the SA site. Told her I wanted to meet outside the club for a potential intimate date, I'm not into strip clubs. She wanted to meet at one of the clubs while working. Stalemate.

  8. #1169

    Brandy

    What is she looking at per meet and can she host?

  9. #1168

    Jessica4190

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I know Jessica4190. I can confirm easy cum in pussy even without any prenegotiation, and she's a former stripper and a very nice GFE / PSE pleaser. I can also confirm she can easily be had bareback cum in pussy for 150 hh and 200 for an hour session with multiple cups. Her huge knockers are bolt-ons, but they are nevertheless spectacular, as you can see in the pic I took of her below, about a year ago.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xS...ew?usp=sharing

    But there has been some recent drama with her which has made me leery of returning for another visit. I believe that she is trying to hide her whoring from someone, so if you are concerned about that, you may want to take that into account before seeing her.

    I would very much like to get more detailed info on this Queenblondie7. Looks, etc. And what her actual rate is. I consider 300 or even 250 to be too much for these SA girls. But I'd consider her for 200, if you think she would agree to bareback full service beforehand? If someone has her permission to share her phone number, that would be great, as I am not a paying member of these so-called sugar sites.
    I just recently tried to set up a date with Jessica. She is now asking for $500.

  10. #1167

    Brandy

    I met with Brandy twice. The first time was decent the second time rather ho-hum. Okay looking but not hot in my book. Never had any issues but she did continue to message me about seeing her again. Long sob story about blah blah blah. I wasn't interested.

    ARG.

  11. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    So NOT worth the visit. She will lie and ask for money, then will threaten to get her guy friends after you when you want the money back. She is hot, but so NOT worth the visit.
    I agree you got to be firm and tell her the ground rules.

  12. #1165

    Two opposite posts here

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    So NOT worth the visit. She will lie and ask for money, then will threaten to get her guy friends after you when you want the money back. She is hot, but so NOT worth the visit.
    Anybody have information to break the tie?

  13. #1164

    Brandy

    So NOT worth the visit. She will lie and ask for money, then will threaten to get her guy friends after you when you want the money back. She is hot, but so NOT worth the visit.

  14. #1163

  15. #1162

    Also JSON Viewer

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Here's the note from the guy in NC. It works but is a little complicated. I had best results in Chrome.

    I'm a programmer, and I spend a good portion of my time doing web development. I've noted that SA has been rewriting portions of their site from a traditional "click link, wait for server return the new page" style to a "single-page application" approach. Turns out that due to some rather silly programming choices on their part, it's actually possible to view the text content of messages even if you don't have premium time enabled.

    It involves opening up your browser's "development tools" window so you can inspect the contents of the page and the data being requested, and should work in either Chrome or Firefox.

    Log in to SA and go to your inbox. Right-click anywhere on the page and choose "Inspect Element". The browser's dev tools should either pop up as a separate window, or as part of the main window. Click on the "network" tab in the dev tools. Then, back in the SA inbox screen, click on a conversation.

    If you go back to the "network" tab, you should see a list of all the data requests the SA page asked for from the server. One of them should look like "/ inbox? Page=1&limit=25". Click on that one. It'll show a bunch of technical details of some of the message headers.

    Now, look for a tab called "Response". If you click on that, you should see a tree with sections like "status", "message", "conversation", and "metadata". Expand "conversation" "messages" "data". You should see some numbered entries, 0 and up. Those represent each of the messages in the conversation, from both of you. (Side note: the "metadata" object has a whole bunch of info that they know about your own account. Some of it is info you entered yourself, like profile info. There's also things like "payments_total", which appears to be how much you've actually ever paid SA, unread message count, whether you're in the EU, and even fields labeled "has_under_age_punishment" and "has_unacknowledged_punishment". Very interesting.).

    Each message entry has a field called "body", which is the text that's shown in your inbox. If you've got premium active, it's the actual message text. If not, it's "Upgrade to read".

    Here's where they did something silly. They send back the text that should be shown, but *they also send back the original text too*. So, even if the "body" field says "Upgrade to read", the "original_body" field shows the actual no-kidding message that was sent. You can inspect each of the messages that was received, and effectively read the conversation.
    Once you've done all of the above paste the text into this viewer. Makes it easy to browse via a tree.

    http://jsonviewer.stack.hu/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape