Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 732 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1071

    Question

    Anyone have trouble terminating their auto-renew account with Seeking?

    I'm about to pull the trigger and hop on but am weary of online credit-card tomfoolery with sites like this.

    Basically, if I'm not feeling it. Is it easy to opt out without getting a penalty zing?

  2. #1070

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShutah  [View Original Post]
    Same person in post 1053 and 1054. Makes new profile when she get to many hits.

  3. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Cutiewithabootay.

    Girl in the pic, b cups at most c, LFK, DFK, good kisser, BBBJ BBFS with test, choose cfs and CIM finish swallowed, light smoker,150 may repeat. https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3.

    Queenblondie7.

    Very hard to get hold of, met at her place, big tit naturals, DD, BBBJ LFK, DFK cfs later did BBFS had to pullout. Nice person. 250 or 300 can't remember exactly Haven't repeated because she over an hour and half away from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/bfdb7...6-45867a110435.

    Jessica4190.

    She has already been discussed her and on Rhode Island board (found out after seeing her) many time. Met at a motel, bbfscip everything on the menu. My only disappointment was that it was 300 whiles everyone else was having her for 150 200. Haven't repeated over an hr from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e.

    Jennamarie1397.

    My worst experience so far, Exactly the girl in the pic, a cups and long legs, decide to meet at her place (very bad decision) close to the University campus. Her place was a hell hole. Clothes shoes and cosmetic product on the entire floor. I Couldn't even see the carpet. I couldn't believe my eyes. Should have left that moment, but decide to stay. She get the allowance (2 bills) and I decide am doing everything with cover (had an emergency one on me). I didn't take off my clothes just pull my pants down and she does the same. CBJ get me hard then she say says no mish or cowgirl then I say in my head (please let her be clean down there.) she bends over and it obvious, she hasn't had a shower for a least a couple days. Very strong scent, the close you get, the stronger the scent gets. By this time junior gradually giving up so I opt for just CBJ, cum as fast as I can and leave. She wanted me to kiss her before I leave, declined. Felt cheated because for 200 I could have had bbfscip if had gone down south. Definitely not repeating this one. Not even if she clean https://www.seeking.com/member/2a34e...7-0d2346d4ca4f.

    Jackiieee.

    One of my best encounters on SA. Very nice girl, knows how to fuck and suck. Big natural tits. BBBJ, LFK, DFK bbfscip. Did an overnight with her and dropped 5 loads in her. 4 loads between 10 p and 2 am and the final, in the morning first thing after waking up. Gave her two weeks' worth of cum in one night and in the morning. 300+80 motel bill. She is also an hour and half away from me so haven't been able to repeat. I will be sharing her on the Boston bareback forum https://www.seeking.com/member/85156...c-ef383ff2dd15.

    This last one I mistakenly deleted her from my message list and I can't seem to find her profile so I don't have a link for her. She an 8 probably a 9, 19 year college student from New Hampshire. I have already seen her twice. Am seeing her tonight for an overnight. Bbfscip every time, very passionate about sex. Usually 300 plus hotel bill. Again no link because I can't find the profile.

    Any info this one? Will not settle for 4. Wanted 7 https://www.seeking.com/member/84279...2-dafaaca05bf8 same person https://www.seeking.com/member/99a26...f-8abd0e96a0ee.

    This one will not settle for 3, wanted 4 https://www.seeking.com/member/c7d83...0-538219a90caf.

    This one? https://www.seeking.com/member/41a4e...b-27869be48107.
    I know Jessica4190. I can confirm easy cum in pussy even without any prenegotiation, and she's a former stripper and a very nice GFE / PSE pleaser. I can also confirm she can easily be had bareback cum in pussy for 150 hh and 200 for an hour session with multiple cups. Her huge knockers are bolt-ons, but they are nevertheless spectacular, as you can see in the pic I took of her below, about a year ago.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xS...ew?usp=sharing

    But there has been some recent drama with her which has made me leery of returning for another visit. I believe that she is trying to hide her whoring from someone, so if you are concerned about that, you may want to take that into account before seeing her.

    I would very much like to get more detailed info on this Queenblondie7. Looks, etc. And what her actual rate is. I consider 300 or even 250 to be too much for these SA girls. But I'd consider her for 200, if you think she would agree to bareback full service beforehand? If someone has her permission to share her phone number, that would be great, as I am not a paying member of these so-called sugar sites.

  4. #1068

  5. #1067

    Strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Do you agree on initial $50 before meeting them or how do you go about initially enticing them to meet you? Also, where do you take them: dinner, coffee?
    If required I usually meet somewhere public for a drink. I hate committing to a whole meal. Honestly 9 out of the 10 I have seen were okay with me just coming to their place. If they let me know their expectation in advance I have it with me. If not then I kind of guess what they're worth. Most I've paid for a date is $350 and that was back when I didn't know WTF I was doing. Now the max is $300 and have had results for $150-200 as well.

    If I don't get what I want in the bedroom by date 2 I bounce. And they never get the whole enchilada. Got to protect the sugar LOL.

  6. #1066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2200
    Do you agree on initial $50 before meeting them or how do you go about initially enticing them to meet you? Also, where do you take them: dinner, coffee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    I usually pack two envelopes. One with a subset of the agreed arrangement allowance like maybe $50. Give it to them when you meet so they know you've got cash to drop on them. Have a conversation, a drink, whatever and when appropriate show them the other envelope and tell them "I have the rest of your allowance if we want to get a little more intimate". This almost always works for me. One time the girl was so nervous she got physically ill. Thus the second envelope never appeared.

    I also ask them where they like to shop and sometimes pick up some gift cards for their favorite stores. Usually same approach. Give them one initially then show them you have more if they put out.

    Some girls respond better to the cash. Make the envelope look really full with smaller denominations.

    Oh and always mark the envelope so you don't give them the wrong one first. LOL. I put one $ sign on the first envelope and $$ on the second. It's up to you whether you give them the second one before you get what you're looking for. They probably won't even count the money before you do the deed.

    Other props I bring:

    - Money clip with visible 100 dollar bills.

    - Pack of condoms. Accidentally reveal you have them on you it makes your intentions clear.

    Best part of this strategy is if things don't go well you're only out envelope #1 and can get on with your day LOL.

    Happy hunting!

  7. #1065

    Sara (h), Everettt

    My earlier post on her is below. I think I posted her profile or pic with earlier post. Piece of work, she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Went to her apartment and she was a little spacy got upstairs in bed and got to DATY ans she fell asleep on me!! Got up and finished with a BBBJCIM WTF I don't believe it Got dressed and left would not repeat If you click on the pictures link on the S A link she shows up CM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Met this one through WYP. She is also on SB. Easy to communicate with, for most part. Agreed to 200 with her hosting. Drove to Everett, met with her, bit of a talker. She had originally indicated that she get 300 to 500, but she accepted my 200 offer. Decent looking. Talking on couch about this and that. She indicates former stripper. Admiring her tats. Asked her about GFE, she indicated yes. Asked about daty, she said she didn't do that, so I'm considering leaving, and she asked what we had agreed to for donation. I told her, and she states that most guys give her more than what she agrees to, ie. Tips. At that, I know I made mistake, I tell her daty is a strong preference of mine, and I start to leave. She says that she will allow daty. I tell her that Idon't want her to doanything that she is uncomfortable doing. I give her 40 for her troubles, and I go. I can hear her complaining about the 40 all the way to my car.

    I recommend that you avoid. Here are links to her profiles, and screenshots of them as well.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mdRpdAGPLe7j6K

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/profi...682c02eea655bf

  8. #1064

    Sara WYP Everett 200

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Longjblues Women most part can't host are classy women and non pros most that I have meet have been in the medical field or teachers. Which is great you can easy see the old pros from back page easy on sa or the fakes. My 2 cents.
    Went to her apartment and she was a little spacy got upstairs in bed and got to DATY ans she fell asleep on me!! Got up and finished with a BBBJCIM WTF I don't believe it Got dressed and left would not repeat If you click on the pictures link on the S A link she shows up CM.

  9. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    In my experience with wyp, majority of women want the cash without any certainty of getting any honey from them. As a result, haven't actually met many from wyp.

    SA, the woman, for most part, either can't host, or want too much money to meet.

    Seems to me that SA has more classy women, and more likely to be non-pros.
    Agree with Longjblues Women most part can't host are classy women and non pros most that I have meet have been in the medical field or teachers. Which is great you can easy see the old pros from back page easy on sa or the fakes. My 2 cents.

  10. #1062

    Strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out if these women who want 100 or 150 for a price and you accept do they expect that amount to be given to them for the initial meet or greet or to be.

    Part of an intimate session?

    Thanks for your input CM.
    I usually pack two envelopes. One with a subset of the agreed arrangement allowance like maybe $50. Give it to them when you meet so they know you've got cash to drop on them. Have a conversation, a drink, whatever and when appropriate show them the other envelope and tell them "I have the rest of your allowance if we want to get a little more intimate". This almost always works for me. One time the girl was so nervous she got physically ill. Thus the second envelope never appeared.

    I also ask them where they like to shop and sometimes pick up some gift cards for their favorite stores. Usually same approach. Give them one initially then show them you have more if they put out.

    Some girls respond better to the cash. Make the envelope look really full with smaller denominations.

    Oh and always mark the envelope so you don't give them the wrong one first. LOL. I put one $ sign on the first envelope and $$ on the second. It's up to you whether you give them the second one before you get what you're looking for. They probably won't even count the money before you do the deed.

    Other props I bring:

    - Money clip with visible 100 dollar bills.

    - Pack of condoms. Accidentally reveal you have them on you it makes your intentions clear.

    Best part of this strategy is if things don't go well you're only out envelope #1 and can get on with your day LOL.

    Happy hunting!

  11. #1061

    WYP, yes; SA, no.

    In my experience with wyp, majority of women want the cash without any certainty of getting any honey from them. As a result, haven't actually met many from wyp.

    SA, the woman, for most part, either can't host, or want too much money to meet.

    Seems to me that SA has more classy women, and more likely to be non-pros.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out if these women who want 100 or 150 for a price and you accept do they expect that amount to be given to them for the initial meet or greet or to be.

    Part of an intimate session?

    Thanks for your input CM.

  12. #1060

    Initial bid.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out if these women who want 100 or 150 for a price and you accept do they expect that amount to be given to them for the initial meet or greet or to be.

    Part of an intimate session?

    Thanks for your input CM.
    I was on SA earlier this year, I contacted 3 different girls, 2 of them wanted money up front, just for the meet, one $$, one $$ the third one wanted $ and said that if things went well and we liked each other that more was possible, I ended up picking her up, we talked for awhile then she agreed on another 50 we could get in the back seat and fuck, which I obviously did, I gave up on SA soon after that, mostly due to frustration, I must have sent messages to 10 girls with either no response or minimal response.

  13. #1059

    Initial bid accepted??

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Is the amount you bid just for the initial meet and greet or for an intimate meeting at her place or a hotel??

    Tanks CM.
    Trying to figure out if these women who want 100 or 150 for a price and you accept do they expect that amount to be given to them for the initial meet or greet or to be.

    Part of an intimate session?

    Thanks for your input CM.

  14. #1058
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm just about ready to figure out who you used to be that got banned.

    A2

  15. #1057

    Poeticforyou

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Hosts in Methuen. Wants 450 talked her down to 3. And she says she'll do everything bare. But she's super desperate and pushy about meeting so I'm going to pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ad38...2-1ce7a049077b
    Ugh I was getting concerned about the rush to meet and demands so I asked her what her main needs were in terms of money. Was thinking maybe she was on drugs or something. She told me I was rude, slow, and full of sh $t. Keep in mind we started messaging at around 9 am. Then she blocked me mid afternoon. So moving on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape