Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 7368
-
12-18-18 22:14 #468Senior Member

Posts: 214VERY stuck up attitude, and in general thinks too highly of herself. She expects guys to be worshipping her, essentially. She used to post on other sites and came across even worse there.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 22:10 #467Senior Member

Posts: 1659Maybe there is a lesson in there.
Since the death of backpage, as predicted, the new spots like STG are rife with heroin addicts and pimped girls.
I have had quite a few long-term partnerships with women who wanted or needed cash for other things.
There was a time when it was eas (ier) to find women with problems, but not every girl had a primary relationship with a needle.
However, I would not rest well if I were the last transaction prior to someone having an overdose.
-
12-18-18 22:06 #466Senior Member

Posts: 1659Leigh
I wouldn't bother with her at all. Too much hassle for too little reward.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
I am surprised she is posting ads as "porny" as they are. She has such a stuck-up attitude.
-
12-18-18 18:24 #465Senior Member

Posts: 768Anybody partake?
-
12-18-18 17:41 #464Senior Member

Posts: 492Please Boycott This Provider
Shanelle (or Kiana) started some nasty shit telling everyone. A well liked and a pretty decent provider. Had died. It had caused a little grief to some and now we find out this woman is telling lies (a down right despicable one). I am asking all mongers to boycott and spread the word. Lets put her out of business.
-
12-18-18 16:38 #463Senior Member

Posts: 328Leigh
I couldn't get either of the links to work. They appear to have been taken down.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 15:16 #462Senior Member

Posts: 375Leigh
Reached out to her. Amd what was once a 75 dollar meet at a diner snap a pic PIA. Has become a 120 dollar 15 minute session. Still sounds like a PIA. But now 55 bucks more. These chicks are unreal. I called her out. She bitched at me. Later!
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 12:35 #461Senior Member

Posts: 214I think no one on here is responding to her posts because us regulars are sick of (or have been warned about) the kind of stuff she pulls. That's my case, at least.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 12:33 #460Senior Member

Posts: 641Leigh
I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 08:40 #459Senior Member

Posts: 101Yep shanelle is Kiana.
Yep. That's her. Simple Facebook search of Kiana skyy and you'll find every pic she's ever posted. Lots of drama with these girls. Drugs do that to you I guess.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 08:35 #458Senior Member

Posts: 492Confirm?
Can anyone confirm? Sideofirish?
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 07:02 #457Senior Member

Posts: 399Kiana
Kiana T, I'm pretty sure is Shanelle http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/644330015430.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 04:13 #456Senior Member

Posts: 492Play The Record. Daed si luap
So this Kiana is passing rumors? That's just not cool at all. I don't care how good her pussy may be or smells (for you anti odor lovers), someone please post her picture and get the word out to boycott this woman no matter what. This kind of word out to a world they live in knowing full well there are regulars which means some may have a bond with her. Its no different than calling someone and saying your cousin Charlie died and he didn't. Please consider the boycott.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 20:07 #455Senior Member

Posts: 1659What?
So, she is not dead?
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
I hope that's the case.
-
12-17-18 19:17 #454Senior Member

Posts: 76Back From The Dead
I took the chance and it was actually very enjoyable.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




