Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 492 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't bother with her at all. Too much hassle for too little reward.

    I am surprised she is posting ads as "porny" as they are. She has such a stuck-up attitude.
    VERY stuck up attitude, and in general thinks too highly of herself. She expects guys to be worshipping her, essentially. She used to post on other sites and came across even worse there.

  2. #467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Maybe there is a lesson in there.

    Since the death of backpage, as predicted, the new spots like STG are rife with heroin addicts and pimped girls.

    I have had quite a few long-term partnerships with women who wanted or needed cash for other things.

    There was a time when it was eas (ier) to find women with problems, but not every girl had a primary relationship with a needle.

    However, I would not rest well if I were the last transaction prior to someone having an overdose.

  3. #466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't get either of the links to work. They appear to have been taken down.
    I wouldn't bother with her at all. Too much hassle for too little reward.

    I am surprised she is posting ads as "porny" as they are. She has such a stuck-up attitude.

  4. #465

  5. #464

    Please Boycott This Provider

    Shanelle (or Kiana) started some nasty shit telling everyone. A well liked and a pretty decent provider. Had died. It had caused a little grief to some and now we find out this woman is telling lies (a down right despicable one). I am asking all mongers to boycott and spread the word. Lets put her out of business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 950976300594MzAwMjAwNzQwOQ.jpg‎   950976300594MzAwMjAwNzUzOQ.jpg‎   950976300594MzAwNjQ1OTk5Ng.jpg‎   950976300594MzAwMTkyODIwMA.jpg‎  

  6. #463

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.
    I couldn't get either of the links to work. They appear to have been taken down.

  7. #462

    Leigh

    Reached out to her. Amd what was once a 75 dollar meet at a diner snap a pic PIA. Has become a 120 dollar 15 minute session. Still sounds like a PIA. But now 55 bucks more. These chicks are unreal. I called her out. She bitched at me. Later!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.

  8. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.
    I think no one on here is responding to her posts because us regulars are sick of (or have been warned about) the kind of stuff she pulls. That's my case, at least.

  9. #460

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.

  10. #459

    Yep shanelle is Kiana.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    Kiana T, I'm pretty sure is Shanelle http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/644330015430.
    Yep. That's her. Simple Facebook search of Kiana skyy and you'll find every pic she's ever posted. Lots of drama with these girls. Drugs do that to you I guess.

  11. #458

    Confirm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    Kiana T, I'm pretty sure is Shanelle http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/644330015430.
    Can anyone confirm? Sideofirish?

  12. #457

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    So this Kiana is passing rumors? That's just not cool at all. I don't care how good her pussy may be or smells (for you anti odor lovers), someone please post her picture and get the word out to boycott this woman no matter what. This kind of word out to a world they live in knowing full well there are regulars which means some may have a bond with her. Its no different than calling someone and saying your cousin Charlie died and he didn't. Please consider the boycott.
    Kiana T, I'm pretty sure is Shanelle http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/644330015430.

  13. #456

    Play The Record. Daed si luap

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    So, she is not dead?

    I hope that's the case.
    So this Kiana is passing rumors? That's just not cool at all. I don't care how good her pussy may be or smells (for you anti odor lovers), someone please post her picture and get the word out to boycott this woman no matter what. This kind of word out to a world they live in knowing full well there are regulars which means some may have a bond with her. Its no different than calling someone and saying your cousin Charlie died and he didn't. Please consider the boycott.

  14. #455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    So I talked to her. Seems her friend Kiana has been spreading rumors about her death. This shit is fucked. I for one think it's all just a matter of time with these girls. Either crack or dope seems to be the only reason 95% of these girls end up there seeking arrangements is where you find girls who don't have habits. They got problems for sure. But rare is the crack and junk issues these motel and street girls have. Stay safe guys. We all have our own addiction to girls. Seeing girls who have drug issues has been a big moral quandary for me for years. I don't blame anyone for the struggles they have. Some people are dealt very different hands than others. But geez. This shit has had me rethinking a lot about how bad this shit is.
    So, she is not dead?

    I hope that's the case.

  15. #454

    Back From The Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Well if a revived from dead girl is on your bucket list, here's your chance. LOL.
    I took the chance and it was actually very enjoyable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape