Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 492 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #458

    Took One for the Team

    Seriously old and flattering photos she's using. I personally hate when they do that. It's not total bait and switch but it's close.

    Way more bigger and less attractive than photos would suggest. Beat up house that's not hers where she hosts. Was in and out as when she got naked I was a little discouraged by the boner deflator factor. Not trying to be mean. Just truthful. Some may like. Just not my cup of tea. Photos are far superior to what you'll encounter let's just put it that way.

    Peace.

  2. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Since the death of backpage, as predicted, the new spots like STG are rife with heroin addicts and pimped girls.

    I have had quite a few long-term partnerships with women who wanted or needed cash for other things.

    There was a time when it was eas (ier) to find women with problems, but not every girl had a primary relationship with a needle.

    However, I would not rest well if I were the last transaction prior to someone having an overdose.
    I miss the CL days. So much easier to find girls who just needed some help, and wanted to build an ongoing arrangement to help out, while building up some quality service.

  3. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't bother with her at all. Too much hassle for too little reward.

    I am surprised she is posting ads as "porny" as they are. She has such a stuck-up attitude.
    VERY stuck up attitude, and in general thinks too highly of herself. She expects guys to be worshipping her, essentially. She used to post on other sites and came across even worse there.

  4. #455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Maybe there is a lesson in there.

    Since the death of backpage, as predicted, the new spots like STG are rife with heroin addicts and pimped girls.

    I have had quite a few long-term partnerships with women who wanted or needed cash for other things.

    There was a time when it was eas (ier) to find women with problems, but not every girl had a primary relationship with a needle.

    However, I would not rest well if I were the last transaction prior to someone having an overdose.

  5. #454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't get either of the links to work. They appear to have been taken down.
    I wouldn't bother with her at all. Too much hassle for too little reward.

    I am surprised she is posting ads as "porny" as they are. She has such a stuck-up attitude.

  6. #453

  7. #452

    Please Boycott This Provider

    Shanelle (or Kiana) started some nasty shit telling everyone. A well liked and a pretty decent provider. Had died. It had caused a little grief to some and now we find out this woman is telling lies (a down right despicable one). I am asking all mongers to boycott and spread the word. Lets put her out of business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 950976300594MzAwMjAwNzQwOQ.jpg‎   950976300594MzAwMjAwNzUzOQ.jpg‎   950976300594MzAwNjQ1OTk5Ng.jpg‎   950976300594MzAwMTkyODIwMA.jpg‎  

  8. #451

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.
    I couldn't get either of the links to work. They appear to have been taken down.

  9. #450

    Leigh

    Reached out to her. Amd what was once a 75 dollar meet at a diner snap a pic PIA. Has become a 120 dollar 15 minute session. Still sounds like a PIA. But now 55 bucks more. These chicks are unreal. I called her out. She bitched at me. Later!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.

  10. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.
    I think no one on here is responding to her posts because us regulars are sick of (or have been warned about) the kind of stuff she pulls. That's my case, at least.

  11. #448

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I posted this last week. Either no one has answered her posts or no one wants to admit it.

  12. #447

    Yep shanelle is Kiana.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    Kiana T, I'm pretty sure is Shanelle http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/644330015430.
    Yep. That's her. Simple Facebook search of Kiana skyy and you'll find every pic she's ever posted. Lots of drama with these girls. Drugs do that to you I guess.

  13. #446

    Confirm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    Kiana T, I'm pretty sure is Shanelle http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/644330015430.
    Can anyone confirm? Sideofirish?

  14. #445

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    So this Kiana is passing rumors? That's just not cool at all. I don't care how good her pussy may be or smells (for you anti odor lovers), someone please post her picture and get the word out to boycott this woman no matter what. This kind of word out to a world they live in knowing full well there are regulars which means some may have a bond with her. Its no different than calling someone and saying your cousin Charlie died and he didn't. Please consider the boycott.
    Kiana T, I'm pretty sure is Shanelle http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/644330015430.

  15. #444

    Play The Record. Daed si luap

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    So, she is not dead?

    I hope that's the case.
    So this Kiana is passing rumors? That's just not cool at all. I don't care how good her pussy may be or smells (for you anti odor lovers), someone please post her picture and get the word out to boycott this woman no matter what. This kind of word out to a world they live in knowing full well there are regulars which means some may have a bond with her. Its no different than calling someone and saying your cousin Charlie died and he didn't. Please consider the boycott.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape