Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,476 to 35,490 of 41309
-
12-17-18 20:26 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 1840Nikki in OP
Yeah, her teeth are fucked up but as Q mentioned she's really a very sweet girl and has a kick ass body, small perky tits and a fantastic ass. She's not the most vocal gal but I've never liked over the top porn star theactrics anyways. Also her donations are extremely reasonable, I'll be seeing her again JD.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 18:57 #5833Banned Member

Posts: 97Only 5 hundo? And you even don't get to see what she looks like.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 18:03 #5832Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185You should know me well enough that I might tease but I am lady of my word. I'll know in the next couple days exactly when she will be here and let me just say. "my" apple doesn't fall far from the tree. . Yes I said "my".
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
Watch the sister site.
-
12-17-18 17:24 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 394OK what gives?
Oh really. Do tell.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 17:20 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 805Such a tease! LOL.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:51 #5829Regular Member

Posts: 7The new jess
Juicy aka the new jess sloppy deep throat.
-
12-17-18 16:43 #5828Regular Member

Posts: 7The new jess
If you are familiar with good head jess yes jess is awesome but has nothing on Juicy / nickname superhead good sloppy top deep throat skills loves what she do she is new so show love guys damage 60 located on the Westside http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/510571083815.
-
12-17-18 16:27 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 197What happened to make people think $5 is acceptable? $3. 5 is the absolute max and that's reserved for special circumstances. Shit crazy.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:20 #5826Regular Member

Posts: 21Raises suspicions.
I've been seeing a lot of TGTBT postings on STG lately with non-904 numbers from girls I've never heard of. You guys think uncle is getting in on that game in a bigger a way?
-
12-17-18 15:55 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 73I've seen her twice, better than average singing skills. Thats as far ad I have gone with this one. Swallows every last drop, she seems to enjoy giving head and swallowing the nut milk. She is bigger girl so if you are looking for something petite or a small ass look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:09 #5824Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Did someone say spinner? Boy do I have surprise in the works for ya'll for new year!
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:01 #5823Regular Member

Posts: 14Most all of that is optional. I'm very new to this but all of the higher end ladies seem to have a fairly strict screening process. Anyway, I tested the waters and think she is legitimate. How did I test the waters? I made a burner gmail account. Invited her out on short notice. She agreed. Told her to meet me at the Emerson Inn. She ignores me. Inviting a woman who thinks of herself as upscale to the Emerson Inn is like poking her in the eye. If she were a cop or whatever she wouldn't care.
Originally Posted by FloridaBiker
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:30 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 788Pretty quiet during session-somewhat.
Nothing mind-blowing but body is great actually. I was a little surprised as I was looking for the ole bait and switch.
Originally Posted by BoringName
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:01 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 85How is she now? I remember old reports when she was out in St. Augustine that said she was a dead fish. Has she gotten better?
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:00 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 561Acme
Like it's been said Atlantic west of SS, I've heard if you shop where Willy Coyote shops you can find SWANS at a good price.
Originally Posted by MrWheels83
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






