rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5819

    Meth teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had actual dates (or fails) to report? The spinner body is right up my alley. Thought I saw one review (back when she was blonde). But I went back 18 pgs & couldn't find. She's on onebp & stg. You can imagine what a cluster it would be trying to search "Nikki https://skipthegames.com/img/001/210...NjIzNzU4MQ.jpg.
    And they are razor sharp but very sweet, body is exactly like pix, very clean room and no drama. Don't let her come near your pecker with those teeth tho!

  2. #5818

    I don't know what's worse

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    Her screening form wants your real name, phone number, social media info, references from other providers, email address and employer name.

    I smell a rat.
    Sending a real pix of yourself to a hooker or all the information girls like this require. You better believe some idiot will send such information to her. No puss is worth divulging my personal information to. IJS.

  3. #5817
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    Her screening form wants your real name, phone number, social media info, photo, references from other providers, email address and employer name.

    I smell a rat.
    Yeah, did you see her donation schedule?

    No one in this industry is worth that many roses. Someone is famous in HER own mind.

  4. #5816

    Re: DEMI ROSE

    Her screening form wants your real name, phone number, social media info, references from other providers, email address and employer name.

    I smell a rat.

  5. #5815

    Mixed reviews

    I am thinking of pulling my shot I heard ok things about her. Not a lot of information she has a cute face nice eyes. Says she's a super head kitty kat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 721718587142MzAwNjQ0NTE3Mg.jpg‎  

  6. #5814

    Demi Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorAlexande  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with her? How's the face? http://www.iamdemirose.com/.
    Well, the site says she is outcall only, and wants $500 for the first hour. Do you still have questions?

  7. #5813

    Nikki, Jax #1 girl

    Anybody had actual dates (or fails) to report? The spinner body is right up my alley. Thought I saw one review (back when she was blonde). But I went back 18 pgs & couldn't find. She's on onebp & stg. You can imagine what a cluster it would be trying to search "Nikki https://skipthegames.com/img/001/210...NjIzNzU4MQ.jpg.

  8. #5812

    Keyra

    Anybody visited Keyra in the last couple days? I want to set up a visit with her but wanted to make sure her service hasn't went down the drain with all the talk about her here recently.

  9. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    Come west on Atlantic to Century 21 St. Cruise a little bit in that area.
    I was looking for in all. Not Swans.

  10. #5810

    Demi Rose

    Anybody have experience with her? How's the face? http://www.iamdemirose.com/.

  11. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWheels83  [View Original Post]
    All the fun seems to be quite a distance from me. Any recommendations closer to Atlantic Monument or Kernan?
    Come west on Atlantic to Century 21 St. Cruise a little bit in that area.

  12. #5808
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to Daytona often but if they ever make it to Jax you can pm me.
    You got it!

  13. #5807

    Arlington / Southside

    All the fun seems to be quite a distance from me. Any recommendations closer to Atlantic Monument or Kernan?

  14. #5806

    Daytona

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    There's always Tabby and daughter Jesse in Daytona. I've been trying to get them here for ya'll but Jesse doesn't travel.
    I don't get to Daytona often but if they ever make it to Jax you can pm me.

  15. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    You can see her face, and the butterfly tattoo. No one else looks like Jen. Looks great to me!
    No you can't and no she doesn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape