Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 243 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1786
    Dam MR. Where have you been? That was a long break.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Fucking Christ SmoothDriver junior, don't you know that the question mark goes on the inside of the quotation mark.

  2. #1785

    Ty A2

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Jesus fucking christ. Your grammar is worse than your spelling. Maybe you cud find one of dem dare junior collages and git some educatin.

    FYI, Christ when being used as a proper name should be capitalized.

    Just saying maybe you mit want 2 find on of dem dare junior collages and git u sum edicatin as wel.

    A2
    You tellem boss! These expert gammer police posters are not so perfect. LOL.

  3. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    I agree there are alot of dumbazz sounding mommies boys like you guys. I may not spell very good but I'm not fruity and proud of it like you metrosexual fruitys types like Metro, Rolling and yourself. Pieboy admits he's like them fruitcups kinda funny. LOL.
    Jesus fucking christ. Your grammar is worse than your spelling. Maybe you cud find one of dem dare junior collages and git some educatin.

    FYI, Christ when being used as a proper name should be capitalized.

    Just saying maybe you mit want 2 find on of dem dare junior collages and git u sum edicatin as wel.

    A2

  4. #1783

    Yea there is alot of fruitcup azzwipes like you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Metro is back. I love this guy. He reminds me of me.
    I agree there are alot of dumbazz sounding mommies boys like you guys. I may not spell very good but I'm not fruity and proud of it like you metrosexual fruitys types like Metro, Rolling and yourself. Pieboy admits he's like them fruitcups kinda funny. LOL.

  5. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Fucking Christ SmoothDriver junior, don't you know that the question mark goes on the inside of the quotation mark.
    Metro is back. I love this guy. He reminds me of me.

  6. #1781

    Metro Asswipe

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Fucking Christ SmoothDriver junior, don't you know that the question mark goes on the inside of the quotation mark.
    You and Rolling dickhead are twins? Or butt hurt twins?

  7. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    "Non operative"? Thats funny. My phone becomes non operative when I turn it off.
    Jesus Fucking Christ SmoothDriver junior, don't you know that the question mark goes on the inside of the quotation mark.

  8. #1779
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by FlapFan  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is wow and well worth the wait. I've wanted to see Robyn since seeing her post last year. Being from the other side of the state made that difficult. I ended up with a work appointment in the area and decided to fire off a text not knowing if she was still around or even posting. I hadn't checked any sites to see if she was posting. This was my lucky day. She responded within a few minutes and was available. She gave me your general location and I headed that direction. Standard 2 process and I was there in about 10 minutes. How things are set up we're a little different than I'm used to but it but it worked.

    Robyn's pics are her. Some might be a bit dated but she is a cute little fireball in person. I sat the donation down and let her know how much I anticipated seeing her. She even recalled a couple of our conversations & like a switch and gone off, she was dfk like we were teenagers with 5 minutes before class. For such a petite little thing Robyn has some power. She helped me shed a few things and began to give a masterful BBBJ while I explored her with my hands. OMG was she wet and obviously enjoying what I was doing. I had to grab her though and turn off the suction. I'm no teenager. Its one & done for me and there was sill rime on the clock with no timeouts. I never saw her even glance at a clock. It was my time for what I love and DATY with Robyn was amazing. She has one of the prettiest little girls with some bigger lady parts which is exactly what I love. She obviously loves the oral attention not quietly shuddering through several big ones. She was the one driving this ride though. The louder she got and the harder she ground with a hand on my head, the harder I dug in myself. She is amazing. Wasn't sure how long I was down there through multiple positions and didn't want take a breath. As I slowed she pulled away.
    If she ever reads it, something tells me she's looking over your shoulder as you type it.

  9. #1778
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Worth the picking up? It's a 20 dollar BJ, just pull the trigger already. You spent more then 20 in gas driving around looking for her.
    Ignore me please. I am an idiot.

  10. #1777
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Peckerhead, did you do this?
    And yes I Am gay, so gay jokes don't bother me.

  11. #1776
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    The You are whatever the df's name is a hooker playing fkwad game's step child so straight this df.
    I'm bookmarking this link http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4051583.

    Because the next time I'm having a bad day I'll just click the link and LMFAO. I must of laughed for 45 minutes after reading it the first time.

  12. #1775
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    He said he loves to receive anal. Blah blah blah. I've shit smarter turds than him. LOL.
    Peckerhead, did you do this?

  13. #1774
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Hey smoothie. That's not too intelligent of an answer. You must be able to articulate yourself better than that!
    What RayLatoole is trying to say smoothie (smoothie, that's funny) is that you need to type with your pinky fingers out.

  14. #1773
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48

    You got to be fucking kidding me

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer  [View Original Post]
    Is it legal to date a 19-20 old?

    Is there sth one should be cautious about these young SA members.
    I don't know what makes me roll my eyes more, 1) the fact that you don't know the age of consent in the state you hobby in, 2) the fact that you didn't even Google it, or 3) that fact that you're asking for legal advice from dudes on the internet. I maybe an asshole but take some advice from me, spend 2 or 300 dollars and talk to an attorney, ask him all your hobby questions. It's better to know what can happen before it does. PM me and I'll even give you a number of a local attorney I use.

  15. #1772
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Translated= Fk You. Now run long inbred Step Child.
    Can someone please translate. What is an inbred step child?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape