Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 243 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1771
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Translated= Fk You. Now run long inbred Step Child.
    Hey smoothie. That's not too intelligent of an answer. You must be able to articulate yourself better than that!

  2. #1770

    Translate

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Can someone translate that for me?.
    He said he loves to receive anal. Blah blah blah. I've shit smarter turds than him. LOL.

  3. #1769

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    That's the best you got you old ass milkshake.

    What I want to know is how you typed that post on your phone and licked a homeless dudes asshole all at the same time.
    Why they let cum guzzlers like you stay on this forum is beyond me. But I see a lot of your post get deleted by admin. You must of been a queen in prison.

  4. #1768

    Translated yes Fk You.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Can someone translate that for me?.
    Translated= Fk You. Now run long inbred Step Child.

  5. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    The You are whatever the df's name is a hooker playing fkwad game's step child so straight this df.
    Can someone translate that for me?.

  6. #1766

    Itsca ***** step child

    Quote Originally Posted by Davenothere  [View Original Post]
    Because fisting him is so straight?
    The You are whatever the df's name is a hooker playing fkwad game's step child so straight this df.

  7. #1765
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    We don't judge but you can't put up posts asking guys if they know any trannies with BBC.

    Good luck with that though

    A2

  8. #1764
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #1763
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    YouTeeAre 100% not SmoothDriver. Fruitcup boy I have a huge dk you have a cnt case closed your NOT SmoothDriver you fake ahole. You ever use my name as yours again I will fist fk your hole till you bleed like a stuffed pig. Using others name is so gay.
    Because fisting him is so straight?

  10. #1762
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Do you swallow your boyfriends load with the same mouth?? I'm betting you do.
    That's the best you got you old ass milkshake.

    What I want to know is how you typed that post on your phone and licked a homeless dudes asshole all at the same time.

  11. #1761
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    I admit it. I am smoothdriver.
    This was just uncalled for, you crossed the line!

    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Don't talk to me in that tone, or next time I will make you swallow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    YouTeeAre 100% not SmoothDriver. Fruitcup boy I have a huge dk you have a cnt case closed your NOT SmoothDriver you fake ahole. You ever use my name as yours again I will fist fk your hole till you bleed like a stuffed pig. Using others name is so gay.
    This is how dumb SmoothBitch is, he quoted the wrong post and replied to it. He meant to quote the first (top) post but ended up quoting the second (middle) post and replying to that because his dumb ass doesn't know how to port (copy and paste) a post from one thread to another.

  12. #1760
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    There are limits to the amount of trolling i will allow you to do. You may never tell guys what they may not post. You are a troll, not an admin.

    A2

  13. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Don't talk to me in that tone, or next time I will make you swallow.
    Do you swallow your boyfriends load with the same mouth?? I'm betting you do.

  14. #1758

    You're not SmoothDriver, fruitcup boy is more like it

    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Don't talk to me in that tone, or next time I will make you swallow.
    YouTeeAre 100% not SmoothDriver. Fruitcup boy I have a huge dk you have a cnt case closed your NOT SmoothDriver you fake ahole. You ever use my name as yours again I will fist fk your hole till you bleed like a stuffed pig. Using others name is so gay.

  15. #1757
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    If they don't have complaints they don't seem to be bothered. But thanks. Assholes like you should keep your dumb ass comments to yourself or find another forum.
    Don't talk to me in that tone, or next time I will make you swallow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape