Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 35480
-
12-16-18 11:50 #25055Senior Member

Posts: 1104Kind of looks like Big Tit Shelly. If that's who it is, everything about that ad is just plain wrong.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 11:49 #25054Banned Member

Posts: 17Top dolla' OBT $treet WG.
So please let us all know exactly what constitutes as top dollar for your 45 minute BJ?
I can assure ya'll she requests 2+ per FS.
Hear ye, hear ye: Not worth it. Ever. JS
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 11:32 #25053Senior Member

Posts: 378Those arms
Looks like a dog used them as a chew toy. No telling how many needles have been in there.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 11:20 #25052Senior Member

Posts: 886Isn't she one of the obt girls?
Originally Posted by SuckMyDicka2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:40 #25051Senior Member

Posts: 373Someone had to give it to her.
Yeah I'll never pay that but I'm sure there's a sucker born everyday.
Originally Posted by SuckMyDicka2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:32 #25050Banned Member

Posts: 242She's been on the east side.
She was also my backup girl out there since I don't head that way often.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
12-16-18 09:16 #25049

Posts: 1826 lol
She was 26 like 30 years ago.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 04:04 #25048Senior Member

Posts: 142Hell no.
I think she put the period in the wrong place.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 01:24 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 376Super cute what kind of donation.
Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 01:19 #25046Senior Member

Posts: 376More like 46. I've seen her plenty of times but the Burlington but always passed.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 01:18 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 302Wow 250? Nah I'm good.
Originally Posted by SuckMyDicka2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 01:08 #25044Senior Member

Posts: 376Victoria
I don't mind paying top dollar for SW on the trail when they treat you excellent Victoria did that Victoria is a wonderful She is so GFE. When he was completely open to pretty well CBJ my preference went for like a 45 minute drive reach just kept going and going What a dream she'll be around Oakridde.
-
12-16-18 01:03 #25043Senior Member

Posts: 20526 my ass.
Originally Posted by SuckMyDicka2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 22:44 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 376Holy shit she still around. I remember hooking up with her years ago. She looks diifernt today was prime.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 17:44 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 1150Or someone else
Who is known for multiple accounts.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






